Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
i hear ya , let's say we agree to disagree because guns are deadly
and not the black man best friend , nor have they been any mean of a protector
too or for our children , when so many are killed by these same guns we say is
to protect our family .......

I feel you and respect your view of guns , because i understand your point that's
well made try understanding mines , Guns hold no value in the black community
just destruction to ourselves and others in the hood

I would lay down my gun and use my voice as a mean , guns or anything else
can change or stop what may happen in life but if we teach our youth and not
show them that this what it takes to protect a family is a gun , it would be a
far better world to live in , we are our own worse enemy / mentally & physically
when it come to guns .

Let me say i would try to use my voice to raise a brother or sista up
then or pose to a gun to lay them down !!

milgentleman

Banned
Apr 28, 2006
$$RICH$$ said:

Once again,guns dont kill people,people do.Guns are not the black mans enemy,IGNORANCE,SELF HATE,COMPLACENCY AND LACK OF SELF RELIENCE IS THE BLACK MANS ENEMY.

You speak as if we are all too childish to own weapons and be responsable with them.I notice that almost every black orientated site is controlled by whites in disguise,are you one of them?

I dont agree with your way of thinking,if we all thought that way,we would defenseless against our many enemies.

milgentleman

Banned
Apr 28, 2006
$$RICH$$ said:

I feel you and respect your view of guns , because i understand your point that's
well made try understanding mines , Guns hold no value in the black community
just destruction to ourselves and others in the hood

I would lay down my gun and use my voice as a mean , guns or anything else
can change or stop what may happen in life but if we teach our youth and not
show them that this what it takes to protect a family is a gun , it would be a
far better world to live in , we are our own worse enemy / mentally & physically
when it come to guns .

^^^Ladies,is the type of ''man'' you would want?Would you feel safe in such a violent world with this type of ''brother'' as your husband?

What would he do if a race war jumps off?

What would he do if the US government/or armed white militias decide to just start slaughtering us like they used to?

What would he do if an armed lunatic(white,black,latino,whatever) broke into your home?

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
those are your rights to feel and see fit that serve you best
god bless .......But at any point nor shade am i white and this
truely a well black own site run by blacks .

I'm not speaking in terms that blacks with guns are childish , yet they
do foolish acts with guns and not as protection .

By the time you reach for that weapon , you might not make it these are
realities and facts guns not always the best line of defense in life ..........

i see you like to fuss and fight so i'll leave you to your choice for guns
and i'll serve mines i guess MLK stood for nothing with your thinking !
again peace

I don't agree with your thinking but i respect it about guns and the use of them.
don't cross any line by calling me what i'm not just let's disagree and move forward

peace Milgentleman

milgentleman

Banned
Apr 28, 2006
$$RICH$$ said:
I'm not speaking in terms that blacks with guns are childish , yet they
do foolish acts with guns and not as protection .

By the time you reach for that weapon , you might not make it these are
realities and facts guns not always the best line of defense in life ..........

i see you like to fuss and fight so i'll leave you to your choice for guns
and i'll serve mines i guess MLK stood for nothing with your thinking !
again peace
Milgentleman

You said ''they'' do foolish acts with guns as though all black people do.SOME do foolish acts with guns just like SOME of every other race do.That doesnt mean we should abandon common sense and leave our community defenseless.And how dare you say we dont use guns for protection.How do you know what each and every black person with a gun does?

and why do you speak in ''they'' terms instead of ''us'' terms if you are black?hmmmmmmm

Every black man is not your friend,and in some cases you have to protect yourself from your own kind.You paint us all with a broad brush just like a racist would.You sure do sound like a white supremicist to me,regardless to your skin color.

Its not the guns killing black people,its black people killing black people.

ANd as far as MLK,his dream will never become true(the US will always be a white supremicist nation,and the vast majority of whites will never accept us as thier brothers and sisters),and although i respect some of what he did,hes not my favorite black man.

Too many of us are still mental slaves,hoping for a utopia where whites will accept us.It wont happen,and as long as cops still shoot and beat us down and get away with it,and as long as racist militias train for the day they will wipe us out,Ill keep my firearms.''brothers'' like you are not warriors,and we need more intelligent,productive warriors.

We have seen what comes from being weaponless.We were defenseless,and our women were raped,our children were sold,all in our faces,and there was nothing we could do about it.Ill be damned if I dont do my best to make sure that doesnt happen to my mother,my wife,or my daugter.If so,you better believe they will be prying steel triggers from my dead hand before it happens.

I would much prefer Nat Turner or Harriet Tubman if I had to single out one black person as my ''hero''.

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
ok.............your response was well heard.....peace !

Radical Faith

Dec 3, 2003
North Carolina
Occupation
Operations Manager
Should we bare arms? If we adhere to and pledge our allegiance to the constitution of the United States of America then we have the right to bare arms. If we hunt for food or sport we have the right to bare arms. If we are under attack we have the right to defend ourselves with arms. The problem is we are not being attacked by bans and hoards of white men armed coming to take our homes and communities like some sort of invading militia or at least not in that way. We are actually arming ourselves against ourselves. Even a black police officer is more likely to shoot a black man if the use of deadly force is necessary. This is truly sad. Also we are not on the offensive ridding ourselves of brothers and sisters who refuse to move in a positive direction but we live in fear defending ourselves and our family from ourselves and our family. So what is the cause of our dilemma? Many would say the accessibility of drugs and guns in our neighborhoods. Others would say the lack of viable employment. Others would say integration caused us leave our communities in mass exodus for a taste of Suburbia Americana. Then some would say we are victums of a social erosion caused by moral decay. All of these are good reason but they are not root cause of way we arms ourselves against ourselves. The reason we arm ourselves against ourselves simply is we hate ourselves and we have been hating ourselves for a long time. Sure every race wars with itself. In Sun Tzu's Art of War it say there can be no progress without conflict. However we don't see the value of our adversary as an ally. We don't see power of a combined effort for positivity... We don't see this in CRIPS and Bloods or Disciples and Vicelords or Hutus and Tutsis. We annilate ourselves daily. Yet ironically we don't die. We just continue to kill each other from the inside out...This message is not meant to express self hate or bash each other but quite the contrary. The message is designed to wake us up...When we point the finger for blame let's point the first finger at ourselves. We need to see that we have a problem and refuse to live with it. We should refuse to live with drugs and gangs and prostitution in our neighborhoods. We should refuse to live with absentee fatherhood in our houses. We should refuse to live in fear of each other. When we refuse to live in fear of each other the gun turned on us by us will no longer be necessary...

Peace....

milgentleman

Banned
Apr 28, 2006
Radical Faith said:
or Disciples and Vicelords .[/SIZE]

Peace....
Both of these organizations have tried to involve themselves in positive endeavors.They were crushed by the US government.

CVL inc of rthe 60s and 21st century V.O.T.E were legitimate efforts by VLs and GDs to really initiate a positive change in our communities.I see some of us have joined the powers that be in demonizing these groups.Funny how some of us show respect to the same nation that enslaved us,yet we will act as if organizations of black youth can ''do no good'' or ''once negative can never go positive''.

Anytime you have masses of unemployment,there will be drug dealing,and the powers that be know this.Its not the organizations that are the problem,its the lack of jobs in our community.You cant have 50,60,70% of black males jobless and expect any kind of peace.

milgentleman

Banned
Apr 28, 2006
Radical Faith said:
We should refuse to live with drugs and gangs and prostitution in our neighborhoods. We should refuse to live with absentee fatherhood in our houses. We should refuse to live in fear of each other. When we refuse to live in fear of each other the gun turned on us by us will no longer be necessary...

Peace....
ok...what are you doing to bring jobs to these communities so that the masses of black youth have an alternative to selling drugs?Did you know that over 50% of black males in chicago(and nationwide) are jobless,and that the vast majority of those with jobs are what is considered underemployed,or not making a livable wage?Or do you believe those misleading statistics provided by ''our'' government?

Radical Faith

Dec 3, 2003
North Carolina
Occupation
Operations Manager
milgentleman said:
ok...what are you doing to bring jobs to these communities so that the masses of black youth have an alternative to selling drugs?Did you know that over 50% of black males in chicago(and nationwide) are jobless,and that the vast majority of those with jobs are what is considered underemployed,or not making a livable wage?Or do you believe those misleading statistics provided by ''our'' government?

Normally I wouldn't respond to a thread by a person how has gotten themselves banned but I'm sure there are some that are looking for a response to these poignant questions. Being that I'm from Chicago I'm well aware of the joblessness situation that our brothers are going through. So to answer this question for those may be concerned the answer is simple. Just as we have the ability to create employment for ourselves such as drug dealing, pimping, fencing and the variety illegal scams that tear down our community we could use that same entreprenuerial ingenuity and build our community up. The Arab, Indian, Korean and Jew have figured this and still make a substantial living in our neighborhoods and selling us our culture or a facsimille thereof. So basically black man we can't wait for a job to come to us. We either have to go where the jobs are or make a job. My signature says "When ever you are unwilling to do something you eliminate your opportunies". This is an original Radical Faith quote created by none other. This means If you are not willing to work 3rd shift you won't eat. If you are not willing to go downtown or to the other side town for a business meeting you won't eat. If you are not willing to wear a suite you won't eat. If you are not willing to work outside of your neighborhood you won't eat. If you're not willing to put the blunts down you won't eat. If you not willing to take the doorag off your head you won't eat. If you are not willing to keep your credit straight or straighten your credit out you won't eat. If you are not willing to listen you won't eat..Black men we don't have to beg but when we are in a no position to refuse work you either take what is available or make your own employment. Either way you are in servitude to someone. How is it a sister can make less than a man yet find a way to keep her children feed, clothed and sheltered? Not even animals stay in places where there is no food. When things are no longer suiteable for survival then move. No matter what we do don't make excuses because reality is nobody is going to hear a black man complaining. Like it or not this reality. Most black males realizes the begins of their future at 13 years old. So for brothers that can't tote that ball or flow on the mic, like Snoop says "You better step yo game up". Meaning you better get into someones school or military or job corp or something other than standing on the corner philosophizing about the white mans world...I don't say these things out to of angry or retaliation but love. One of the greatest acts of love and mercy is to share to truth. The truth is our worse enemy is us and until this changes we will continue to be in the state we are in. Didn't mean to step on toes but this is coming from a ghetto kid that made it because I didn't pass any opportunities by...

Peace....

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love: