Black Astrology : Need Help Interpreting Natal Chart

Moon Child

Aug 13, 2012
Hello again Moon Child. I am between runs once again and I will accept your invitation when I return but I will say this. The very first guardian who was responsible for me when I became self aware at age 5 (I believe) said that I was born at 8:29PM on August 29th. She said I was special but considering what she alluded to I am still not wealthy, ha ha ha, lol. Seriously though, 8:29PM on 8/29.
LOL....we can see about those riches. To be clear your birthday is August 29th, (I need the year) and you think the time is 8:29 PM. Do you have access to your birth certificate with your birth time? That would provide a strong foundation for a reading, guessing will not work due to the endless possibilities and we want to make sure we are looking at you and not "someone else." When you are ready to continue to move forward ahead and jump in my inbox. This is liberating we want to be relaxed so there is no rush at all. :)

Much Love!

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
LOL....we can see about those riches. To be clear your birthday is August 29th, (I need the year) and you think the time is 8:29 PM. Do you have access to your birth certificate with your birth time? That would provide a strong foundation for a reading, guessing will not work due to the endless possibilities and we want to make sure we are looking at you and not "someone else." When you are ready to continue to move forward ahead and jump in my inbox. This is liberating we want to be relaxed so there is no rush at all. :)

Much Love!
My birth certificate was one of the few documents I was allowed access to and yes I was born at 8:29PM on August 29th 1950. That's all I know. Now I must power nap to conduct a test run at like 5 AM. Cheers.

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
Peace, I grew on Lexington and Franklin in the do or die. Now I'm in Crown Heights.
Born on the west coast Bay Area, ping pong'd around after that:
Used to be a stop right there on the defunct BMT line waaaaay before our time. The complexion of Bed-Stuy is fast going the way of Harlem thanks to Billy Clinton when he planted his tainted flag on the top floor of The Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Office Building.

Is this what we'd call Fulton Street when we'd go shopping? (Downtown Brooklyn)

170929_19_15_22_5DS_7248.0.jpg

New-State-of-the-art-Office-Building-in-Brooklyn-New-York-PD17-021-650.jpg

540-Fulton-Street_-Marvel.jpg

7-dekalb-ave.jpg

downtown-brooklyn.jpg

Crown Heights huh? Is that Shomrim or Shmira a/k/a unofficial NYPD territory??

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love: