Food Discussion : Need advice on nutrition

Williamhdc

Jul 5, 2017
Hello everybody
I am a person who likes to eat baked goods, but I wonder about the nutrition of a barbecue is like? Does it meet the needs of our body? Anybody commenting on this issue help me?
Thank you

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Hello everybody
I am a person who likes to eat baked goods, but I wonder about the nutrition of a barbecue is like? Does it meet the needs of our body? Anybody commenting on this issue help me?
Thank you

Welcome Williamhdc, the baking process is excellent, but it depends on what you barbecue.

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
Barbecue is my favourite foods, next to ice cream.
They make these little baskets for putting fish on the grill.
I must confess, I gotta have a rib or 3. Suffer the consequences later.
Some grilled salmon, grilled corn, ribs, potato salad, baked beans, yum yum.
The nutrition is not that great for the ribs, potato salad, baked beans.
Not to be eaten every day.

I usually look up the nutritional value of everything I eat. Keeps you conscious even if you eat a rib or 2

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: