Black People : NATIVE AMERICAN SLAVE MASTERS?

Metaverse

Oct 13, 2006
Within.
Occupation
Media Designer
On a very recent episode of the PBS Series titled "African American Lives 2" a program that traces the roots of prominent Black celebrities, Actor Don Cheadle
found out that his ancestors were enslaved by "The Chicksaw Nation" a sovereign group of native Americans.

This information brings up a very interesting and significant question. How many of our Ancestors had "native American" slave masters?

Jazzytude

Sep 19, 2007
Peace and Blessings

WOW............I been saying it all along..........Every other race has been going along with this slavery thing and the modern day genocide of my people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why I honestly believe that we should get back to black...date your own kind, marry your own kind...all this interacial stuff is doing is giving our people a false assumption that things is getting better!!!....and in the meantime...we are still getting F!!!

Indians...needs to give it up too...

All these years and we still wondering where is our reperations...while some blacks who dont have a clue... says we should not get paid....WELL I say If you dont want reperations good that means more for the ones who do believe that we should get it.

Lets start to take a list of all the people who say we dont need or deserve to get reperations.....and when we do get ready to recieve it(cuz we will just watch) they can be excluded! .....Again that means more for us!!!

With yall high mighty tails....................I wonder out of all the blacks who believe that we should not get reperations....I wonder how many of them and their great great great grandparents were slave or decendants of slaves here in the Amerikkka!!!!!

anywheew..............great post

Edward Williams

Jan 14, 2006
Right here!
Occupation
Produce Justice
On a very recent episode of the PBS Series titled "African American Lives 2" a program that traces the roots of prominent Black celebrities, Actor Don Cheadle
found out that his ancestors were enslaved by "The Chicksaw Nation" a sovereign group of native Americans.

This information brings up a very interesting and significant question. How many of our Ancestors had "native American" slave masters?

I don't know. Looking at the evidence if there were some non-white people who were called "native americans", whatever that means, who helped the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) enslave large numbers of other non-white people...so what? They ain't enslaving any non-white people now because the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) were just using them to get done what the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) wanted to get done at the time.

The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) used non-white people against each other...black people...on the plantation. THEY used black people to watch and control other black people. Just used and misused and abused non-white people to no end. And still doing it because...

...what's being done in this conversation? Non-white people still talking about each other. And who benefits? The white people who practice racism (white supremacy).

If we are going to point out something that the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) do against us don't start by just talking about the effect of what THEY do has on us. The so-called "native americans" were being subjected to the power of the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) too. We act like we don't understand "what's happening"...which is probably why we keep asking each other that question.

The strategy of the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) is, and has always been, to keep non-white people focused on and in conflict with each other.

The effect of that is you can have some non-white people who are called "native americans" who can have other non-white people who are called "africans" as slaves when they are all subject to the power of the white people who practice racism (white supremacy). The effect of that is you can have some non-white people who are called "bloods" who can be in total conflict with other non-white people who are called "crips" when they are all subject to the power of the white people who practice racism (white supremacy). The effect of that is you can have some non-white people who are called "hutus" who can be in total conflict with other non-white people who are called "tutsis" when they are all subject to the power of the white people who practice racism (white supremacy).

You can even have some non-white people who are called "black people" or "african people" or "african american people" who can be in total conflict with other non-white people who are called "native americans" when they are all subject to the power of the white people who practice racism (white supremacy).

Now, how do you get out of that situation? Easy. And you may need an Easy Button for this one.

Minimize conflict by minimizing contact. This simply means don't go around other non-white people unless you have something constructive to say and/or do. It also means don't even talk about other non-white people or don't even talk to other non-white people unless you are helping someone to solve a problem or they are helping you to solve a problem. And it is extremely important to solve problems without producing more problems.

Now if we can't follow that simple logic to find our way out of this mess we all might as well pick up a whip and some chains and attempt to enslave each other because it will be the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) who will benefit from our behavior anyway because we will not be doing anything against THEM.

MRS. LADY

Banned
Dec 3, 2007
everywhere and nowhere
Occupation
to seek truth
has a superiority complex participates in "white supremecy"..

just because u don't control it doesn't mean that you are not a victim of it .. and many times without even realizing it....

look at the whole picture...

men wanna control....... EVERYTHING....

people sell their own people out.... some of us been sold out before we were even born....

so if u getting used as a vassal for "white supremecy" then ingnorance (not knowing is the problem)

Indians were murdered and massacred after they taught their secrets..

in Lil Rhody were I live.. and in New Orleans as well...

there is only one race that wants complete supremecy, and they don't care who they use or who dies to get it........ even their own and that's sad and pathetic......

I agree that we should be all about us.....

I mean we have black people who could care less about what happens to us as a whole so long as they are comfortable .........

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Black Native American descendants fight for recognition African American History Culture 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : The Day a Native American Tribe Drove the KKK Out of Town The North Carolina Klan thought burning crosses would scare the Lumbee tribe out of Robeson Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : 'Black Muslims' to blame for high school students' confrontation with Native American, mother claims Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Suspected MAGA bomber identified as ‘Native American Trump supporter’ Cesar Sayoc Black People Politics 7
Keita Kenyatta Black People : American Holocaust of Native American Indians (FULL Documentary) Black People Open Forum 0
Omowale Jabali Black Muslims : Native American Muslim Stories Islam Study Group 7
H Black People : Afrocentricity and the Robbing of Native American Cultures Black People Open Forum 66
HODEE Black People : $50,000 or More...African American-Native American farmers and ranchers Black People Open Forum 0
I R.I.P. to native american freedom fighter Honoring Black Ancestors 2
I Black Spirituality Religion : Native american prophecies. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Knowledge Seed Black People : Black Native American Nations Black People Open Forum 7
naija-man Black People Politics : Native American President. Black People Politics 3
T Black People : Native American Sister tells the white people to there face how savage they are!! Black People Open Forum 15
D Ghana : Ghana native adopts African American children Ghana 14
SAMURAI36 Black Spirituality Religion : Native American Spiritual Devices Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 12
J Pan Africanism : black and native american links black indians African American History Culture 15
Hamma Egypt : Native/indigenous New Zealanders or Maori may have come from Ancient Egypt according to Gerald Massey book! Egypt 0
nilevalley Black People : November 28th America calls it Thanksgiving Native America renamed it"The National Day Of Mourning" Black People Open Forum 0
chuck Black People Politics : Let's Do Share Our Thoughts About Those Native Resistors In North Dakota Too! Black People Politics 0
nilevalley Black People Politics : I often wonder how Native Americans feel when they hear Donald Trump call for constructing a wall. Black People Politics 17
gogounited Black People : Native Americans and Black People. Black People Open Forum 32
RAPTOR Black People : The Canary Effect:"The grim legacy of America's treatment of its native peoples" Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 African American History Culture : South Carolina Native's DNA Spans back 338K Years African American History Culture 0
Destee Black People : Do Native Americans / Indians celebrate Thanksgiving ? ... How do they observe this day? Black People Open Forum 36
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : Eurocentricity and the Rape of Black Native Cultures Omowale Jabali 136
noor100 Black People : Native activist Means has inoperable cancer Black People Open Forum 3
B Black People : DARK-SKINNED Washutaw Muurs: Real Native Americans Black People Open Forum 67
Ankhur Black People : Native Canadians protest the G20 Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Black People : The untold story of Native Americans catching hell from the oil spill Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : Message from Native Americans to Chevron destroying the Amazon Black People Open Forum 0
river Black People : How the Native Americans got Their Reparations Black People Open Forum 10
kemetkind Black People : If euros Owe Us Reparations, do we owe native americans? Black People Open Forum 49
OmowaleX The Louisiana Native Guard Honoring Black Ancestors 0
anAfrican Black People : Purentee PNW Native! Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Black People : THANKSGIVING - How Would You Feel If Native Americans Celebrated Slavery? Black People Open Forum 43
P Black People : Honoring Native Americans with Disrespect Black People Open Forum 3
P Black People : Native Groups Mourn on Thanksgiving Day Black People Open Forum 6
caramelpython Black Poetry : Native Desire Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
J Black Authors : book on links between black and native americans Short Stories - Authors - Writing 1
Kemetstry African American History Culture : SOUL TRAIN vs AMERICAN BANDSTAND African American History Culture 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : White American Christianity Needs to Be Honest About Its History of White Supremacy Christian Study Group 7
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Adopted American woman discovers she’s a Sierra Leone princess African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Why American Children Stopped Believing in God Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
C Black People : There Is A Difference In Black Afrikan American And Black Afrikans In America Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : The American Constitution Black People Open Forum 0
Senegal Black People : My African American.... Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Remembering John Lewis, rights icon and `American hero' African American History Culture 3
S Black People : 50 Yrs Ago American Police Debated George Floyd Situation On National TV Black People Open Forum 1
G Black Entertainment : American Racist Police Show "COPS" Canceled By Paramount Productions Black Entertainment 1
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : BROTHER HEAD OF AMERICAN AIRLINES Black Money Business Jobs 2