Law Forum : Nashville PD retaliated against Black female officer for reporting sexual assault, lawsuit alleges

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Nashville PD retaliated against Black female officer for reporting sexual assault, lawsuit alleges

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/nashville-police-department-retaliated-female-officer-reporting-sexual-assault-lawsuit-alleges-180941203.html
...Blake and her attorney, Mothershead, even addressed the phenomenon — which they called the Blue Code — in their complaint. “There exists in American law enforcement culture generally, and at the Metro Nashville Police Department (‘MNPD’) in particular, a cultural ethos known as the ‘Blue Code’

A Nashville police officer is taking a stand after what she regards as years of discrimination and retaliation from within the police department. (Photo: Courtesy of Monica Blake via tennessean.com)

Kristine Solomon
Style and Beauty Writer
Yahoo Lifestyle

Last edited:

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: