Quiet Poetry Lounge : mystory ("the happening")

alyce

Jan 29, 2001
mid-atlantic
Occupation
Counselor
for the one(s) who co-wrote this chapter

there was someone I used to know, who traveled far outside her discomfort zone into the outer regions of someplace else ~
and something new happened to her, though later she would learn the opposite was true...she was happening to something new...

be that as it may, she'd only planned to stay one day...

but her soul got happy inside the wonder of that land and new dimensions of sight and sound almost blinded her third eye

with

colors so brilliant, even shades she'd never seen, illuminated by the light reflected in the windows of all those dwelling in that place...

wisdom, knowledge, and understanding were all present... and together they brought truth....

and love....

well, she lingered long in the arms of love, opened herself to receive its deep touches and the twins of peace and joy were conceived...

the labor was hard, yet sweet, but not without much pain,

and her children grow more beautiful, perfect poetic images of their father...

no, she hadn't the slightest idea, as she traveled that way, of what she would ultimately find

but since she's been back, it is clear to all, that experience blew her natural mind...

alyce, 2001

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jamesfrmphilly Black Children : mystory Black Children 4
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : Whats happening Now ??????????? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : black rhythm happening....... Black Entertainment 0
HODEE Black Poetry : I Don't Know what is happening Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
chuck Black People : What's Happening To D Town Might Happen To Your Town Too! Black People Open Forum 33
RAPTOR Black People : What is Happening at WPFW? The Fight to Save Community Radio Black People Open Forum 1
Chevron Dove Science and Technology : A LUNAR ECLIPSE...Happening... Science and Technology 1
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Marvin Gaye, What's Happening Brother Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Is God Responsible For What Has And Is Happening In Haiti? Chief Elder Osiris 3
Ankhur Black People : Is Eminent Domain happening in your hood? White developers, snatching Black homes? Black People Open Forum 13
HODEE Black People : GET HELP.. KEEP UP with what is happening Black People Open Forum 5
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : THINGS HAPPENING Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
T Black People : What's happening on the Foster Care front Black People Open Forum 2
Jahari Kavi Black People : Why Does It Keep Happening???? Black People Open Forum 35
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : SOMETHING IS HAPPENING? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 17
N Kenya : What is happening in Kenya? Kenya 0
A Allergies--This CAN'T be happening! Black Health and Wellness 7
G Black Relationships : What is happening? Need a little advice. Black Relationships 23
S Black People : Can Somebody tell me what's happening ..... Black People Open Forum 5
I Black Poetry : Whats happening? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Destee Black Entertainment : Black Raopers Talkin Bout Their Mommas - Is it happening yet? Black Entertainment 29
R Black People : Why Is This Happening In Our Community? Black People Open Forum 5
U Black Events : Anything happening in North Carolina? Black Events 1
L This Can Not be happening! Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 4
A Black Poetry : Brotha It Ain’t Happening Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
S Black Poetry : What's Happening To Poetry? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 18
Destee What's Happening @ Destee ?!? - 11/18/02 Announcements 0
Destee What's Happening @ Destee ?! Announcements 0
Destee Site News : What's Happening @ Destee ?!? Announcements 2