Black Poetry : My words speak, heard on streets and like a bird’s beak peck cats

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
My words speak, heard on streets and like a bird’s beak peck cats
on the head //
With phat threads right here on the internet so don’t be misled //
This is very sick and gonna take a heavy stick to beat it down //
Got both feet on the ground hear a girl’s voice is a sweet sound //
get butter absurd when I utter words of love just clutter a girl’s sky //
like birds so these fly verbs have wings like REDBULL then I try //
make my opportunity great local when I communicate vocal wow //
my slick quotes are like sick folks just too ill to speak then somehow //
grab and kill the street it’s a thrill to meet domination so come chow //
down on this behavior that twist the behavior or rap and HIPHOP a lot //
this stuff shatters various matter and get phat greetings at meeting hot //
to sip with my lips, Got a backpack with the exact facts written on //
paper eat a bundle Of chips with dip, skip the dressing love the song //
now see a girl there be worlds of beauty plus she hurls booty be home //
with just panties on, I’ve peeped enough on how she keep stuff in order //
these verbs and phrase are words of praise and what I heard will amaze //
a girl, like a whaler at seas this could be a nailer of a spree of fish raised
for bait I bet this girl got bizarre cakes and pies takes your eyes for days //
into dream land her cream in demand it seems her plan is like mayonnaise //
stuff goes good on her sandwich so boys are just toys on her doormat //
restricted pies are like convicted spies they have a lock and key and that //
shock me to know that ready to go at landing a date her body so phat //
planning to escape this party habitat holding hands, she’s wet and able //
ready to set a table for lace and a kiss then place her dish and bagel //
on the tablecloth so stable and soft lick the desserts so quick to flirt //
and she’s a sick twerk at the club shake butt and that’s great luck //
I’ll take a cup of love hooked up with a corrupt hug wanna be stuck //
In her grasp tonguing and cumming with the love talk, know how //
We do, she a spicy brown on icy ground and I may slip and fall oh wow //
This is twisty and risky but no whisky being drunk off this funk could //
Cause stuff to happen lots of huff and puff trapping her with some good //
Kissing, have loco sex take showers photo next to the flowers this girl should //
Let me kiss her lips don’t want to miss the trips down town but no can do //
Right now, girl a queen wearing lotion ready to set her machine in true //
Motion already cream in her potion, aroused and amazed ready to set her //
House ablaze with heat and flame a sweet dame with street name to stir //
The pot luck got a hot butt with a plot to strut butt up in clubs she best //
look out I’m shook no doubt grab cake, shake and break headboards suggest //
she be cool I see her in school a love letter can arrive jest love her breasts //
she model every inch could write a novel in French on her mouth //
lips so red and can flip a bed with her charms she prefer the arms of true //
gents, she’s a sea of love that could be on rug at home her strut is so new //
to him her perfume a boss smell the scent come across well so he think boo //
I’m equipped to give a quick holler he wants lipstick on his collar whoopee doo //
lace fine like a case of wine can’t erase his mind busy thinking dizzy sinking //
into love but have the menu of love this is not an ignored matter stuff linking //
like stored data her body boss with care like software a computer thinking //
end up in HOOTER’S drinking ice tea it’s nice when she jest be like winking//
her eyes a smooth dame wanna remove stains from her game but he want him //
some sex and his love talk becomes vex and complex while in his LEX dim //
the lights has her out on a limb tonight cake fine can’t make up her mind //
she wants good luck she can get stood up by a hood buck must find //
away around that the girl is bless, so he wanted to rap EBONICS get a hug //
a female with a load of facts going down a railrod track want some chronic love //

HE SAID:
Got my ear to your door because I wanna hear more sincere pour a glass//
Of wine you have class and fine and your body grasp my mind my task //
Is to get a date and go for the wet cake let me bake it boo, ready for a nice //
Slice of that feel me ? girl I’m from a hardcore city been before a committee //
Trying to beat a case after a unique chase for some lace had to be very witty //
To escape and oh yes the girl’s cake was good, boo you have lace and proud //
And I’m ready to chase clouds to get to your exciting lightening make loud //
Love across your skies girl you got boss pies and soft thighs in a crowd //
Of folks, able to munch after I lay a table for lunch eat your bagel and drink //
Punch like BEYONCE AND NICKI have you feeling yourself can’t think //
A writer and a fighter with a good ear in the hood sincere and should fear //
Falling in love and crawling in the club begging for me some that can appear //
Tricky and like NICKI MANAQ giggle fast and jiggle cash so throw some mo //
And girl you can dance on a pole because your romance is bold chance to go //
Hold your waist, and like USHER there can be some BEYONCE in here //
got madd luck boo and that add up to us going out on a date very sincere //
and may end up home with cake, it’s strange how a menu with butter appear //
to change from one form to another, a lover with soft words must utter it clear //
Must evaluate romance and calculate my chance a foul date can enhance my //
Dream, so I pretend to be cool while my emotions begin to rule dance and try //
Do the skate and find my true fate, girl your facts and flirting today because //
You act a certain way and it’s hurting my play as burdens lay I should pause //
Your lips red luck give me the heads up on when you wanna end this in bed //
At the extreme edge for cream I beg like SANTA you have a dream sledge red //
And bring toys to boys along with panties and candies that mess with their head //
Dressed for bed your breasts incred while I comb hair and try impress with dreads //
And a dewrag while my crew lag behind as they brag about they rhymes //
Witty with wisdom and duck criticism quick to win developed a thick skin //
So no tricks then I kick in doors with this HIPHOP so I come sick girlfriend //
Have to wait and see if I can get cake for free so boo date me can’t escape //
Or flee from this horniness may rap corny but bless, boo want your milk shake //
Body built great, search to understand you not much I can do just kiss, touch and //
Plan to git wit you so let me hit it boo, forever boss so clever and soft kiss your hand //
Phat and amazed at this stage it’s all proper so don’t call the doctor I’m awight //

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : A note is a short letter with all sorts of clever words to speak that's never heard on the street, tonight need help to climb a flight of steps to got Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : My words speak, Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : My words speak Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
river Black People : Actions Speak Louder than Words Black People Open Forum 16
S Black Poetry : Actions Speak Louder Than Words Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
watzinaname Black Haiku : Actions Speak Louder Than Words Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 29
C Black Poetry : Words Speak Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Black Poetry : Snack is a small meal cornflakes make it all real rattle the street I'm from Battle creek so kneel to the words see a girl with hips and lips and chi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Brave Words Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Its true in the world that new girls often soften the conversation and hurl love on words and twirl boys minds like batons in parade but afraid of th Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Put words on a truck and these nerds better duck make birds fly up lost in the sky while girls toss pie on a sexual high take vocab to the club for ac Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Its clear doe a year ago a boy starved for sex carved some complex words in a love letter in the club her thing wetter and the wetter the better acco Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Facts renown not dumb he cever back down from his words, they're dope aware hope will elevate his game and devastate broke brains, will eventually rep Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : This is news to someone play the blues and come undone need girl to have fun a ton hitting nerds with written words gitting absurd kisses while birds Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Make a note in his diary that his quotes are fiery like that poison ivy time to arrange his game some words bring strange flames and empty mind i Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : “This is all chocolate but like a small rocket this stuff will take off had enough girl your cake is soft give me a break let me toss some words in yo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : He's hood made and get good grades wrote a girl a short letter with all sorts of clever love words ask for a date the task was great but he wanna smas Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
R Black Poetry : Eat soup absurd and like a group of words become text or speech Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : These words soar and tower by turning on more power can Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Folks observe my quotes and words decisions are made as religions are played in biblical form which Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : A note is a short letter with all sort of clever words that you never heard its an endeavor with ver Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : A note of hope is a short letter with all sorts of clever words and verbs about love no doubt at clu Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : A note of hope is a short letter with all sorts of clever words and verbs about love no doubt at clu Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Dodge potions the size of large oceans like an albatross at a loss for words and still a boss bird w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Saw a dame phat and stated to aim at gaining the prize use words in affairs and rattle birds in the Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : [1] Hidden Behind Mockery: THE SUPPRESSION OF BLACK HISTORY IN EUROPE INTRODUCTION OF WORDS; BLACK Chevron Dove 6
OldSoul Black People : Colin Kaepernick - 7 mins in his own words you must hear! Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : Put these rhymes in a container which exist and consist of one or more words and galore verbs my str Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Al D Black People : WORDS Black People Open Forum 10
Liberty Black People Politics : T.I. Has Some Words for Black America on Inauguration Day Black People Politics 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The P words in Politics AACOOLDRE 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Internet Technology : Racists are using these code-words online to avoid censorship Science and Technology 17
Energy Black Spirituality Religion : How To Silence Jews who Questions Our Hebrew Identity in a Few Words Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
chuck Black People Politics : I Also Expect Obama To Back Up His Words With His Deeds!! Black People Politics 7
R Black Poetry : Manage words and damage nerds with sharp verbs yall need med // now these headaches has misled MC f Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Chidike Black People : In Her Own Words: Nina Simone Schools Zoe Saldana on Race and Identity Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : If your words are sharp and the verbs from the heart they can pierce through shitty stupidity and pi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : It's worth a great birthday cake with a nice icing job while I'm slicing slobs with verbs and words Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
1poetsought Black Poetry : War of Words Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : My flow is flames and poets proclaim that we live in the best society and have the nerves, words and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Use words strongly consist of verbs only that show action And flow with satisfaction like fish strea Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Wise Words from Jill Scott OldSoul 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Jeremiah Wright's Words Hauntingly Relevant Today Black People Politics 0
Eno Otu Black People : Interesting words from Muhammad Ali about Malcolm X "will die" for his verbal attacks against... Black People Open Forum 2
Eno Otu Black Spirituality Religion : Aren't Farrakhan's words in this video actually a TERRORISTIC THREAT? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 34
Eno Otu Premium Members Only : Someone from Chicago, apparently a Nation of Islam member, THREATENS ME merely for my words about... Premium Members Only 7
OldSoul OldSoul : Spoken Words for Destee, ABJ and other Sisters who love the idea of Love OldSoul 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Creating New Words Black People Open Forum 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : 1,000 words...... Black People Politics 2
R Black Poetry : His facts hard as he sit in the backyard well stocked with words And hot verbs and that shock nerds Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3