Quiet Poetry Lounge : My Soul Sings ! Return of "SADIE" forth thy womb!

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
O'h so happy soul inside
joy and sadness reside
gladness do abide
deeply grace'd
in the wake of this place
forth thy father above
bless thy woman wit love
to bring forth life through
thy womb of labor & shame
even the greatest of pain

A smile cometh out this seed
that the heartful soul has breed
building the next generation

I've studied , Analyzed my mind
of the pain of a woman worth from
this jolly joy yet painful habor within
my inner feelings leave a void unjust
manifested through the womb i visit
again and again , stoppin to listen
in quiet stillness glisten atop my heart
enter a weepin stage forth i am
so be u humble and divine to light

once depart a empty feeling caresses
the soul so whom be there to destroy
cause destructional maze of acts upon
life and living to death thy killer of evil

Did man not know life bare the fruit of
thy mother womb to steal , taketh and
betrayal of rites is raping thy mother !
the gore of morals and false hope leave
a stain upon thy child whom so be of
virginalize structure within beaten from
the purity of the soul and stolen heart
of cracked emotions

Did man see forth eyes of pain
and the sour pour longing deep
that kills dreams and devotion
of the womb
so it leaveth to take route of
safety through my sister for
morning glory and the flower
I push to reasons of thy creed
and the seed planted is poison
out of false love and stolen joy
i deem the hurt and soak in pain
from the ware of my sanity

Did one not know of the structure
of life fulfillment and the worth of
thy W~O~M~A~N her lasting treasure
the depth of her womb and the light it
brings forth life

M.E.N~~~~~~
Determanation , DeHumanized Poison
Betrayal of the soul his and mines so
i found that on my knees , handz together
upon thy glory i see peace through prayer
and live the dream of hope and happiness
as thy sista keeper so i weep in her womb
for better seeding that ferterlize the walls

ANOTHER STAIN BUT LIGHT TO THE MIND
SO SPEAKETH S~A~D~I~E sadieeeeeee!!

:censored:

Sadie's Dyamondluv 2005
Nu~wave Creation Reserved.
$R

watzinaname

Oct 4, 2003
Northeast
Seems like Sadie is fired up about the disrespect of woman's bodies. We haven't heard from her in a while. May she continue to speak.

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
one so pollute
the vast of gold
sololy stain the
purity of an virgin
from self festation
and sour joy that
leave a lingering pain

He so that drop liquidation
upon the fleshatation of thy
womb of purity is death within
forth life be no more ..............

Thankz watz so speaketh SADIEEEEE !!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Brown Soul Sista Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Fox Soul Cancels Farrakhan Fourth of July Speech After Outrage From ADL, Tapper Black People Open Forum 9
J Black Poetry : Every molecule of the body and soul reaches for you. All the neurons in my brain are filled with impulses of thoughts of love for you. I idolize your Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
C Black People : It Is All About The Soul Of Black Afrikan People!!! Black People Open Forum 0
J Black Poetry : You are my beastly lust, body heat from your beauty. A deep feeling of love pierces the psyche and soul, I have an energy dependence on you and your h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Dis-integration of the soul Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 7
OldSoul Black People : Soul Murder - This is painful - not for children or childish minds Black People Open Forum 0
TotalView Black Poetry : soul communicating Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
A Black Poetry : My hot love poem from my heart and soul for all black girls and for my dear light brown girls Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Black Poetry : I'm a brown Soul Sista looking for a bold mister in VIRGINIA BEACH My mini-skirt is a part of my wor Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
candeesweet Black Poetry : Queen's soul doing Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
T Black Muslims : Satans' attack on The Born Identity of a Soul Islam Study Group 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : Soul perfection Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : THE QUEEN OF SOUL IS ILL Black Entertainment 1
Liberty Black People : Gucci’s New Ads, Featuring All African-American Models, Under Fire for Treating ‘Black Soul as Drag’ Black People Open Forum 5
1poetsought Black Poetry : Soul Embodies You Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Al D Black Poetry : The Soul of a Man Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Destee Video / Audio : Stone Soul Christmas Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Queenie Black People Politics : The Soul of the Democratic Party Black People Politics 108
T Black Muslims : Siyaam (i.e. fasting)..The Soul and Sole reason Islam Study Group 0
shaka64 Black People : Philadelphia soul singer Billy Paul died at the age of 81 Sunday morning, according to his manager. Black People Open Forum 2
T Black Muslims : The origin of The Soul Islam Study Group 0
Liberty Black Entertainment : Name That Tune 70's Classical Soul Black Entertainment 13
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : 9 Tastiest Soul Food Spots in the U.S. Food Discussion and Recipes 6
1poetsought Black Poetry : Soul Whisperer Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
chuck Black People : Body And Soul: (Movie) Black People Open Forum 0
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Charles Earland - Journey Of The Soul Black Entertainment 0
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : The Soul Rebels - Let Your Mind Be Free Black Entertainment 0
BlaqStalley The Front Porch : Hey DESTEE BlaqueStalley here... I'm here to meet new people & brooding my mind & soul The Front Porch 8
S Black People : man we were beautiful! : Soul Power (The Greatest Music Festival, 1974) Black People Open Forum 0
noor100 Black Muslims : Ramadan: Purification for the Soul Islam Study Group 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : What is soul? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Billy Preston: My Soul Is A Witness Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
shaka64 Black Entertainment : soul top ten hits 1982 the year I graduated high school Black Entertainment 3
HODEE Black Poetry : DARK SOUL Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Khasm13 The Montclairs - Do I Stand a Chance - 1972 [Soul] Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Khasm13 Fairchange - Let Me Be Good [Valley Steel] Rare Deep Soul Chuck Corby Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: JAMES BROWN Soul Train 1974 Papa Don't Take No Mess/My Thang Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Relationships : Female Best Friends in United Kingdom Soul Style Black Relationships 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Travel : 4-Day Weekend Getaway: Soul Traveling Black Travel 0
RAPTOR Black People : Mandela death prompts soul-searching among 'coloureds' in racial limbo Black People Open Forum 2
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : I KNOW MY REDEEMER LIVETH - The Young Messiah Gladys KNIGHT, EMPRESS OF SOUL, Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Esperanza Spalding - Jazz Ain't Nothin But Soul (2012) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ra Nehem Black Spirituality Religion : Ancestral Religion, Cosmology and the Nature of the Ka/Kait - Soul Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : Kitchen Nightmares - Momma Cherris Soul Food Shack S02 E03 Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Donny Hathaway - Thank You Master (For My Soul) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Khasm13 Webs - It's So Hard To Break the Habit - Sweet Soul Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Alarm Clock Black Entertainment : What I used to watch on TV as a Preteen! "Soul" by Ellis Haizlip! Black Entertainment 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Henry VIII & Transubstation of the Soul AACOOLDRE 0
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : 100 Proof (Aged in Soul) Black Entertainment 5