Black People : My position.

KingSango

Banned
Aug 18, 2013
I want to avoid myself going over the edge of hatred against Whites or Caucasians because they are human beings. I'm not saying that Blacks aren't capable of evil or have not committed great sins against other Blacks for truly I believe that White Supremacy is mostly responsible for majority of evil within the human family, I attest Blacks also worship White Supremacy. Many Blacks are involved in Masonic Orders and Greek Fraternities and Sororities that give false credit to Greeks, the ancestors of Whites, as being the best of the human race and founders of civilization. This satanic worship of the Whites was also carried out by Native Americans who mistook the appearance of Whites as some kind of gods in their prophecy. All over the world people of color, including Asians, Arabs, Indians, Eskimos, Aborigines and pretty much the entire non-white world, view White skin as some kind of badge of honor. The lighter you are and the closer to White the better your life, the better you are treated by society and the greater your privileges and greater your access to human rights and dignity. This is the most greatest problem is that White Supremacy has become a human issue and is followed as if it was a religion.

White Supremacy must end and die out from being seen as a way human beings value one another. The barbarity that produced the White from the Albino can be seen in how Albinos are treated in Africa. They are hunted down and hated, they were pushed out of every society in the ancient world until they arrived in the caves of Europe. And without civilization, without adequate resources, they simply became what they are today, vicious monsters who hate people of color. Their monetary system isn't even about materialism, for elite Whites have enough money to last millions of years, they simply want to deprive the people they hate so much and keep them impoverish and ridiculed, Blacks! This old envy and jealousy curse within the human family continues to drive racism which is a product of White Supremacy. Negroes who jump to defend White Supremacy and attack those of who revolt against its in-humaneness are just evil, some people allow themselves to get sucked up into hurting others as well just for sadistic purposes. The bizarre demonic underground rituals conducted by secret societies members in Western Civilization by both Whites and Blacks bears witness to the cruelty that is the underline meaning of White Supremacy, and that is to simply commit to destruction.

This is my position, take it or leave it.

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
Greeks aren't the ancestors of caucasians. Like other tribes in history, they stole from them, and put their faces to their works. The greeks were darker skinned like all others.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Greeks aren't the ancestors of caucasians. Like other tribes in history, they stole from them, and put their faces to their works. The greeks were darker skinned like all others.

Yup!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100112232208AADBN12

The original Greeks were black?

Me and these white people by the name of T_N and Josef and a long debate about history. They happened to mention that Greeks were European but I told them that the original Greeks were black and tried to argue me down by asking for proof. I neglected to show them proof for reasons that I would not share my references with them. I have changed my mind Here's the links:

http://clyde.winters.tripod.com/chapter6...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kemetstry Black Relationships : LADIES: WHAT'S YOUR POSITION? Black Relationships 10
R Black Poetry : Place rhymes in the internet chase minds eat dinner and yet to have steak, get quicker friction from a particular position, see a girl with a brown bu Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
T Black Muslims : The " Sitting "( i.e. Juluws) position in Worship (i.e. Salaat) Islam Study Group 0
Liberty Black People Politics : Bernie And Hillary Have The Same Position On Slavery Reparations......... Black People Politics 37
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : The Best Sleep Position for Your Brain Black Health and Wellness 0
DDW Black People Politics : Position on Senate rule changes, changes... Black People Politics 8
ru2religious Black People : Rethinking my position on NSA Spying!!! Black People Open Forum 8
noor100 Black Muslims : Islam Position on slavery Islam Study Group 0
U Quiet Poetry Lounge : My Position Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Ankhur Black People Politics : What is a Black president's position on Reparations? Black People Politics 0
Destee My Position on the $$RICH$$ Situation Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 22
G Black Poetry : MISSIONARY POSITION Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
howardtsu Black Poetry : You're Maintaining my Position Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
P Black Money Business Jobs : Finance Position: FW: Wall Street Friends - The Exchange Black Money Business Jobs 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : An Uncompromising Position On Reparation Chief Elder Osiris 6
M Black Spirituality Religion : My position on the Word of GOD Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 65
D Black Spirituality Religion : My Position on Torah: For Those Weak In Understanding..... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
1poetsought Black Poetry : The Missionary Position Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
S Black Poetry : My Position Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We are in a new era. Those facts give us evidence we can reach the Melanin Tipping Point just by telling the truth. The Melanin Tipping Point is the point at which we go from healing to healed. Mchakato wa Uponyaji is the process of healing. Melanin Is Worth More Than Gold. That fact puts us in a different state mentally. It affects different people differently. What is certain is the Ubuntu paradigm is returning.
Melanin is worth more than gold. The Red, Black and Green is 100 years old. The Afric, official currency of the United States of Africa is worth over $2.
Shems Nbedjer wrote on Moon Child's profile.
Hello Moon Child, it's been a few years since we talked. Please let me know if you can do my chart for me, thank you. I'm in transition and really could help with some interpretations.
Change the world for the better, take care of it, because you live in it!
If the present Kuzma saw the then Kuzma, he would say: Boy, grit your teeth. In twenty years everything will be wrong!