Black People : My Last Post-Farewell to the Destee Fam

ProphetikGeneral

Apr 29, 2013
Hotep,

In my time posting here(few months), I’ve interacted with some interesting posters and have frequently been involved in intense exchanges.Family, my comments weren’t particularly posed at specific posters, yet my recent posts were marked as “offensive” or some incitement of a gender war.

It appears there’s an atmosphere of political correctness that reigns here, wherein anything that challenges the group think mentality is immediately eradicated. This is what you would expect from white folks, their system and their terroristic ways, not from a site designed for our people, regardless of background,religious affiliation, which is a place for like minds and unlike minds to discuss issues affecting us as Black(melanin dominant) people in this diaspora.

It’s a shame when a premier Black site like this is more content on allowing a white boy to examine our thoughts( see: workingwhitemans, “Can you Call the Game Even?” thread), than a candid discussion of the true issues that plague us. In that thread, the aforementioned white guy not only questioned us but condescended to each and every loyal member here,whereas a few Brothers legitimately raised concerns about Black male/female relationships, and they’re endlessly accused of “promoting gender war”.

What is the plan here to combat the miseducation of young Black boys and girls? What is the strategy to subvert both the economic and physical bomb that’s going to be dropped on Black America in 2018(more and more a reality everyday)?. These should be the problems we organize against, instead of banning solid Brothers that just so happen to possess a mentality that’s outside the bubble of what’s marketed as “truth”.

Internet forums are much like barbershops: everybody’s a philosopher and truth seeker in their own right.

This site is an interesting place for those of us that are liberation minded to congregate, yet there’s censorship of those truly committed to liberation. My people, stop living in a bubble. The fault of the dismantled family structure doesn’t lie solely at the feet of Black men or Black women, for both are victims of this Amerikkkan system.

However, if only sisters are allowed to voice their discontent with Black men and Black men aren’t allowed to counter those sentiments,you’ve already created a biased atmosphere that is going to spawn weak men,captain save ems’ and white knight syndrome.

Real, conscious,authentic Brothers that are doing the good work aren’t going to stand by and allow themselves as the head of the family structure to get disrespected.But it seems that a mentality persists here that anything can be said so long as it doesn’t offend Black women’s sensibilities and “don’t tick off our good white folk that contribute!”.

There’s too many Toms,Fetchits, Mammies and Bed Wenches as it is. What happened here is a microcosm of what happens in our communities all too often: Brothers and Sisters with solutions are sidestepped by self-appointed authorities for the sake of maintaining what is comfortable to the masses.

If this site continues with its “you’re free to do what we tell you” policy, I doubt true revolutionary voices will get an opportunity to network their thoughts and this place unfortunately will go the way of so many other sites in being a feminist, “I have people to please”,fascist waste of webspace. I type these words not as an attack, and anybody that’s read my previous entries can see I’m about my people.

What are the goals here?

Do most here concerned with liberation harbor a true plan to make the white man a non-reality in their daily lives? This is the wisdom that should be shared here,I know, sometimes, such information has to be shared in closed quarters, but the point remains.

There can’t be a bubble in regards to hearing the voices of our own people. If twenty years from now we’re still discussing the same ways of the white man, what have we accomplished? The key is to keep searching for solutions, and sometimes those solutions don’t come easy.

Personally,I believe Booker T. Washington had the right remedy. The honorable Marcus Mosiah Garvey succeeded him in that regard by combining the media with the political and industrial and the most Honorable Elijah Muhammad gave us a nation, farmland, fifty schools and a major international distribution program.

Those accolades weren’t achieved by closed minds or a groupthink mentality.

Big ups to all my true soldiers(Brothers and Sisters)on this site:

Angela22,Omowale Jabali,Asomfwaa,Clyde Coger,NNQueen,Chevron Dove, Enki,JamesfrmPhilly,Khasm13,KPTRL,KingSango,butterfly#1, FieldPea,rapunzal24,Shikamaru, SkuderJaymes and Orisons. I’ve enjoyed networking with you all and sharing thoughts.

Anybody interested in networking/building beyond these walls can reach me by email:

soulessenceoftheafrican@gmail.com

It’s been real, but time to move to other shores. To those that remain here, keep searching for solutions,keep studying and keep creating for yourself, your businesses and your family. Our community needs you.

“A people without a knowledge of their history, is like a tree without the roots.”-Marcus Mosiah Garvey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
skuderjaymes Internet Technology : Anonymous Internet on it's last leg: Huffington Post requires facebook ID validation for comments. Science and Technology 35
Dre Money Support : Avatars in Last Post Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 1
I Black Poetry : The Last supper(K-last post lol) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
I Quiet Poetry Lounge : Dream( my fourth and last post for the week so u better read) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
HODEE Black People Politics : Nonvoters Are Dissatisfied With the Two Parties _ The Last Four Years Trump Admits Were Handed to Him .. Don't Do That Again Black People Politics 0
HODEE Black People : Ninety Percent of Indie Music Venues Expect to Close Forever if Shutdowns Last for Months to Come Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Last known survivor of transatlantic slave trade discovered thanks to new historic research African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : America's last slave ship could offer a case for reparations African American History Culture 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Kim Kardashian shares Kanye West album release date, after mysterious 'Jesus Is King' event, last-minute Sunday Service Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
R Black Poetry : HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY On Sunday we pray the last Monday in May is Memorial // Day in a pastoral way cel Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
blazejay Black People : 2019: My Last Thread and Moving On Black People Open Forum 4
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : 1 of the last survivors of 1921 Tulsa race riot dies at 103 African American History Culture 0
nilevalley Black People : A white man who wrote and ask blacks not to trust his race a honest one at last! Black People Open Forum 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Omarosa’s Last Sermon As Ordained Minister Draws Protesters - Plus Current Updates Christian Study Group 31
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Ancestors : Last Poets Rap Pioneer Jalal Mansur Nuriddin Dead At 74 Honoring Black Ancestors 2
OldSoul Black People : Winnie Mandela's Last Speech Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : NCAA Upsets: Loyola Chicago sinks Miami on Donte Ingram's last-second 3-pointer Black Sports 3
R Black Poetry : Got class and write but do you remember last night at // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID have class and bright but last night had stats an car at the bar in a mini-skirt with plenty Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Last American Bad *** Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
OldSoul OldSoul : The last 90 seconds of Philando Castile's life OldSoul 3
Kemetstry Law Forum : CONVERSATION WITH THE LAST SURVIVOR OF BLACK WALL STREET Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Next Week Is The Last Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
S Black People Politics : Why Democrats Got Wiped Out At Every Level Of Government In The Last Election Black People Politics 0
1poetsought Black Poetry : Free At Last ~ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : last minute tips on voting... Black People Politics 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : AT LAST! Dre is finally dropping his books AACOOLDRE 0
Damaris Sheldon Black People : Anybody Notice How Quiet It Has Become In The Streets The Last 48 Hours? Black People Open Forum 13
R Black Poetry : HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY On Sunday we pray the last Monday in May is Memorial // Day in a pastoral way ce Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
skuderjaymes Black People : CHIRAQ: 94 people, from 4 to 69 years old, shot over the last 9 days of April 2016. Black People Open Forum 0
Liberty Black Entertainment : What Was The Last Movie That Made You Emotional, Tear Up, Or Cry Black Entertainment 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Bill Clinton: ‘Awful Legacy Of The Last 8 Years,’ Later Says He Wasn’t Referring To President Obama Black People Politics 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Bernie Sanders Said Something We Weren't Ready to Hear Last Night Black People Politics 8
R Black Poetry : Wow somebody took the pickles out my lunch I'm tickle a bunch got class when I speak, last week went Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
willa Black Spirituality Religion : Last Days on the LORD's Mind Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 12
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Dr. Bernice King on her father’s legacy in 2016, the GOP, Obama’s last year as President and more Black People Politics 3
S Black Entertainment : The 25 Best Black Movies of the Last 25 Years Black Entertainment 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : Why Blacks Have Had 10 Times Less Wealth For the Last 40 Years Black Money Business Jobs 4
Kemetstry Black People : MILLION MAN MARCH pt2:The Last Hoorah Black People Open Forum 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : How Long Do All Your Favorite Foods Last After They're Opened? Food Discussion and Recipes 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : King's last apocalyptic Sermon:links with John Brown AACOOLDRE 1
skuderjaymes Black Spirituality Religion : True Story: My Last Suicide Attempt Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
skuderjaymes Black People : Beyond Vietnam - Dr. King's Last Year Black People Open Forum 4
RAPTOR Black People : The US Carried Out 674 Military Operations in Africa Last Year. Did You Hear About Any of Them? Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Shotgun on Black history last day AACOOLDRE 0
skuderjaymes Black Poetry : Just how long does brokenness last? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
shaka64 Spoken Word : A Tribute to the Last Poets (Wake Up, *******) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
skuderjaymes Black Education / Schools : Nothing but excuses.. and dysfunction atop dysfunction..Expelled From Every Other School: Last Chan Black Education / Schools 0
skuderjaymes Black People : Stormfront.com linked to over 100 hate-crime murders (in the last 5 years). Black People Open Forum 14
Destee Site News : To Those Who Lost Signatures in the Last Upgrade Announcements 0