Pos Technical Support
Thank you for the love
Sister Nevar and Brother $$RICH$$
Much Love and respect
Thanks again appreciate it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Wreck haters like spectators standing about demanding clout for a newspaper route got wordy flows and like dirty clothes need washing to proceed squa Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Perfection Burkina Faso : In Context Series: Heterogeneous migration flows from the Central Plateau of Burkina Faso Burkina Faso 0
R Black Poetry : Got wet flows and a set of clothes made from same fabric have a lame habit when he dress to impress Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Got wet flows and a set of clothes made from same fabric have a lame habit when he dress to impress Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
HODEE Black Poetry : Thread Flows Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
HODEE Black Poetry : Love Flows Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
watzinaname Black Poetry : This is How it Flows...part 1 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
L Quiet Poetry Lounge : Substance Abuser...I Got Flows Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
M Black Poetry : Attach flows and match foes even snatch hoes if they **** Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
baller Black Poetry : a river flows within me... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
H Black Poetry : her flow............ flows on and on and on.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
G Black Poetry : As the *"Flow"et Flows…(Off the Dome) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Heartbeat Black Poetry : When The River Flows Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
S Black Poetry : Heffa Flows Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
B Black Poetry : Liquid Flows: Rain Dancer Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
N Black Poetry : Speech Flows Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 29
baller Black Poetry : as the river flows... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
OldSoul OldSoul : The Brooklyn Apartment Packed With $10 Million In African Art OldSoul 1
S Black Poetry : ...and then she packed his bags Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Cheryl Fitts wrote on Destee's profile.
I am looking for participants in a study to share their experiences as former African American males served as ED/EBD/BD in the southeast. Participants ages 18-35 will be interviewed and given the opportunity to express their thoughts, feelings and impressions of their school years. If interested or for more information please contact me directly. Thanks, Cheryl
Cheryl Fitts wrote on Destee's profile.
Thank you for the welcome. I have a question. I am a doctorate student in need of participants for my study. Is it allowable to post a request for study participants. If so, this is the post that would be uploaded:
Let's us all remember in 2021 to protect our energy and to do the best we can to grow and evolve.
Queen Destee im back still showing lo e after what 20+ yrs? You know always stop through from time to time
Destee wrote on rhymebad's profile.
@rhymebad ... i love you ... :love: ... what was going wrong about polls and being blocked and stuff?