Black Poetry : My facts bigger yet the size of a pack of cigarette so folks Smoke and choke on this, want a scoop o

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
My facts bigger yet the size of a pack of cigarette so folks //
Smoke and choke on this, want a scoop of ice cream and hope //
For a group of nice queens, now this IS BLACK HIP HOP dope //
As can be my plan is to see it in VIRGINIA BEACH so boo you got //
Cute lace in your suitcase, effort is to rap to girls and trap thots //
In worlds of disbelief with a kiss that’s brief, my luck explode like //
A truckload of dynamite it’s fine to write about this so i remain hype //
Like a restaurant charge money for dinner so it’s funny to enter not //
Expecting to pay you wrecking your day, like a city committee stop //
And see cake and reshape the school system so cool wisdom is //
Walking around on school ground, like a bull i ran amuck, gee whiz //
And my plan of luck became a rodeo, there are all type of yuppies //
And like puppies they amuse babies and use crazies to get ahead //
Rejection loud and strong so he plowed on like a horse instead //
Of stopping no doubt time to outline his thoughts and things said //
In the hood remain get goods by plane and be a fly by //
Night guy and get difficult results when I land and try //
Make peace on runway no gunplay exist so why lie //
About this? groups in the middle east fiddle with guns //
To to get peace, sent folks to college with quotes of fun //
And knowledge, voice affection for Mariah Carey now //
In the reference section of the library, try remain somehow //
but a cry of pain slap me on the back while trying rap fact //
Now swaggering and staggering in the hallway crap whack //
This been romantic got me in a panic right now sitting in a Cadillac //
Now out for hamburgers no doubt these **** business mergers //
Got me scratching my head it’s dispatching red tape for The server //
On my computer, this been romantic but now in panic my Titanic //
May sink so in nice words there are icebergs ahead this is antic //
My script renowned but my ship went down in oceans like Atlantic //
Few of my stats clogged had to get a new catalogue clever to //
Flow best and like a letter of protest it get attention and never do //
Harm, with flow i’m able to give a blow to the table and watch //
the dishes fly, wishes for pie pink and fiery i think highly march //
To get a date “HE SAID look boo i’ll give you a standing ovation if you //
Planning a situation that’ll get me and your bodies together boo //
At parties or wherever give you a round of applause as you know //
I’m down with Santa Claus clap and cheer then rap clear we go //
A unique hummer need your cell number we can talk lovy dovy win //
A cake date my love thrown overboard and i’m known to drive //
A ford but i wanna be your baby daddy so i’m in a crazy caddy to dive //
Between your thighs after a kiss that’s where the cream pies exist reach //
To get that it’s a wet stat now this is BLACK HIP HOP in VIRGINIA BEACH //
Survive with stats and illusion, arrive at conclusions raw arms outstretched //
Draw a sketch of us together,it all start right here at Walmart not a wretch //
Now you a KOREAN GIRL legit noodles, kit and kaboodles can be feudal //
Without chopsticks and you a hot chick we can get SEOUL JU and Yankee doodle //
Even ships stop when they see that, rap wise and never capsize take trips lips //
Is far into this affair, girl you wet we can use local tissues on social issues find //
Our way to the bedroom boo my head tuned to a CD that’s playing it’s time //
Realize that you have cream pies between your thighs and they’re divine //
And wet it’s time to get a girlfriend boo and you maybe it sound crazy but //
Legit now yogi is nice we can get some bulgogi and rice is gravy in a cup //
Of noodles my rap tight as my appetite increase in size wanna feast on //
Some KOREAN pies and girl you in the sweaty oriental yellow thigh zone //
Panties really be wet down there juce around everywhere wanna kiss your lips //
Twist and flip your pancakes like cooks at IHOPP shook a lot over your hips //
Even ships stop when they see that,rap wise and never capsize take trips //
This butter groove will further improve this affair this technique will wreck //
Street and enhance images during love scrimmages last time i checked” //
“NAW PLAYER you not harming my cake but come with love talk at an //
Alarming rate, to be charming is great it’s all butter hard to duck, plan //
To wash my pantie but you in the act to squash my candies so you handed //
Each girl a love letter in club better to quiet, so you want cake today and //
Your kiss make they way to my lips but no way Hosea am i gonna strip //
You wanna flip my pantie huh? Like this is the waffle house syrup drips //
You in the groove for butter move from one place to another like MAY //
FLOWER truck stay with power and luck want this to be a favorable //
Outcome no doubt you want some, i remain in place panties plain //
Lace, tonight i’m all brain like a light fall of rain and now call a name //
cute in showers see fruit and flowers painted in still life can’t explain //
The beauty

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Legit Facts hard while he sit in the backyard a mosquito is like a torpedo when it strike it sink ships but he think script he's flip mode like BUSTER Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Facts renown not dumb he cever back down from his words, they're dope aware hope will elevate his game and devastate broke brains, will eventually rep Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Got facts and brag and use a sack or bag to tote these quotes and collect fees from folks need a honey with pie and a money supply see a girl want cak Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Crave for a flow And behave as though i'm trying to attract a girl And so I let facts hurl into her eardrum So has to hear some Of what he’s saying “s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Got witty beats for city streets and a committee keeps track of the deep facts flow for fun but no one care or love them even though they above the ri Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : his funk are facts bizarre so he jumped back into the car and drove away looked at the globe today a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
B Black Spirituality Religion : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
I Destee Network : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Destee Network : 0
R Black Poetry : This is a gift an act folks sniff my facts and detect a smell at home now have to protect my cell Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : all types of facts in these plus I like to snack on cheese but no mickey mouse is in the house but f Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Girl you a chick tasty and like DICK TRACY has an advantage over racketeers so facts appears when we Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : He wear cleats around got his feet on the ground like cats at track meets his facts deep with the sp Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : the truth today is like tooth decay it accelerates from lack of care and the facts be right there Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
macoo Black Muslims : The essence of the facts Islam Study Group 56
N Black Atheists : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Atheist Study Group 1
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID: This is a girl’s BLACK HIP HOP the facts drip drop like water off a roof // A Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
C Black Spirituality Religion : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
IFE African American History Culture : Kids Address Alternative Facts For Black History Month [Video] African American History Culture 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : 22 Surprising Facts About The Early Humans Science and Technology 9
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : 100 Amazing facts about the Negro AACOOLDRE 0
chuck Black People Politics : We Need To Find Out What The Facts Truly Are About Immigration In 2016!!! Black People Politics 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Horrifying Facts About Sexual Exploitation of Black Women During Slavery OldSoul 3
S Black People : The Milwaukee Race Riots: 5 Facts The Media Won't Tell You Black People Open Forum 1
chuck Law Forum : What Are The Facts : As They Apply To Those Recent Shootings In Texas?? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
R Black Poetry : Nowadays shook with a lot of whack facts someday may look back on this and plow my car into a tree a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Liberty Black People Politics : 27 Important Facts Everyone Should Know About The Black Panthers Black People Politics 1
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : ✔Surprising Facts about Black Women you will never be told Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 36
chuck Black People : Let us continue to expect them to back up their claims with the facts Black People Open Forum 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Jails / Prisons : These facts about prisons will scare you Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
W Science and Technology : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Science and Technology 1
Fine1952 Black People Politics : Important Facts - All Need To Know Black People Politics 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : LITTLE KNOWN HEALTH FACTS Black Health and Wellness 3
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Glenn Greenwald on How to Be a Terror "Expert": Ignore Facts, Blame Muslims, Trumpet U.S. Propaganda Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Arsenic in Rice: 11 Facts You Need to Know Black Health and Wellness 0
RAPTOR Black Spirituality Religion : Rev. Ishakamusa Barashango The Black Facts Of The Bible Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
R Black Poetry : Come facts Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
chuck Black People : Some of the Facts Creating the child Immigration Crisis Black People Open Forum 15
R Black Poetry : His facts hard as he sit in the backyard well stocked with words And hot verbs and that shock nerds Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Kentucky Governor To Mitch McConnell: Get Your Facts Straight On Obamacare Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : Keep my facts stable Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Here I am back online in contact with whack rhymes got facts On my mind, quick to wear a mask this s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
macoo Science and Technology : nine scientific facts Science and Technology 40
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : 10 short facts on Slavery AACOOLDRE 1
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : The True Facts About The Berbers Omowale Jabali 4
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Malcolm Shabazz short facts AACOOLDRE 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Easter Science: 6 Facts About Jesus Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
macoo Science and Technology : Constant facts Science and Technology 40
Khasm13 Khasm13 : 22 facts u did not know about britian's culture.... Khasm13 32
S Jails / Prisons : Stephen Fry on American Prison Facts - British Humor Or Revelation Of Shame and Degradation In USA? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
noor100 Black Muslims : Missouri Anti Sharia Law Bill: The Bigoted Facts Islam Study Group 8