STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
bruh you just go head and do this thing
because when you bleed it destee woooweeee
so much she just don't know about some brothers
man this was fire & desire at it's best......tyte !

baller

Jan 28, 2001
the near north
from the beginning
it was...as it was written
alphabets...to words
words...to sentences
while consenting to be blessed
through metered rhymes
beating in time
to Destee's heartbeat

soldiers from way back
feeling the power of the flow.

well said, B.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Health and Wellness : Relationship between the ABO Blood Group and the COVID-19 Susceptibility: Type O associated with lower risk.. Black Health and Wellness 0
T African American History Culture : Blood, Feces, Milk & Mark Twain African American History Culture 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : THIS CRAB'S BLOOD IS THE REASON YOU'RE ALIVE Science and Technology 0
Al D Black People : Blood An African Man Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : See The Most Dazzling Photos Of January's Super Blood Wolf Moon Science and Technology 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Can Exercise Actually Lower Your Blood Pressure? Black Health and Wellness 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Blood pressure medicine recall expands amid cancer concerns Black Health and Wellness 2
Queenie Black Entertainment : Children of Blood and Bone Black Entertainment 1
Destee The Police : Utah Nurse Arrested for Not Releasing Patient's Blood to Police Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : High Blood Pressure? 22 Foods You Should Avoid as Much as Possible Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 10 Foods Everyone With High Blood Pressure Should Be Eating 22 Foods You Should Avoid Black Health and Wellness 8
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Blood on the moon AACOOLDRE 0
Liberty Health and Wellness : The A1C Blood Sugar Test May Be Less Accurate In African-Americans Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 5 Thirst Quenching Ways of Lowering Your Blood Pressure Black Health and Wellness 1
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : 93% CURE FOR BLOOD CANCERS Black Health and Wellness 1
crwn Black Christians : Jewish Extremists’ Leader: Christians Are ‘Blood Sucking Vampires’ Who Should Be Expelled From Israe Christian Study Group 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : What Your Blood Type Says About Your Life Span and Your Brain Function - Suggested Diets Black Health and Wellness 5
Kemetstry Black People : MANY SOUTHERN WHITES HAVE BLACK BLOOD Black People Open Forum 78
1poetsought Black Poetry : Blood On Your Hands Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 10 Foods to Avoid if You Have High Blood Pressure Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Eating a High-Protein Diet Is Linked to Lower Blood Pressure Black Health and Wellness 11
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Do-it-yourself blood pressure care can beat MDs Black Health and Wellness 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Michelle Obama Tells Young African Leaders: ‘The Blood Of Africa Runs Through My Veins’ Black People Politics 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Six Foods That Lower Blood Pressure Black Health and Wellness 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : High Blood Pressure May Sometimes Be Overtreated: Study Black Health and Wellness 0
Omowale Jabali Black Spirituality Religion : Tetrad: A Blood Moon In The Grand Cardinal Cross Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
HODEE Black People : BLOOD MOON - total eclipse tonight. Black People Open Forum 4
Kemetstry Black Christians : BLOOD RED MOON COMING FOR THIS ECLIPSE,PROPHESY? Christian Study Group 22
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Study Finds Black Women Most Likely to Have High Blood Pressure Black Health and Wellness 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Higher blood pressure threshold OK in older adults Black Health and Wellness 12
R Black People : how can this guy accusse al sharpton of taking blood money Black People Open Forum 6
Corvo Black People : For the love of Blood Black People Open Forum 4
Kemetstry Science and Technology : MAMMOUTH BLOOD EXTRACTED Science and Technology 3
THE-GOD Black People : "A samuari must have black blood"..who started this foolishness Black People Open Forum 140
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : I cry (political) dead blood Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Egmond Codfried African American History Culture : SURINAME BLUE BLOOD IS BLACK BLOOD MUSEUM AT THE HAGUE African American History Culture 26
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Freemasonry:blood Sacrifices AACOOLDRE 5
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Populations With The Largest Percentages of Rhesus Negative Blood Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Homophobic Blood Donation Ban Contributes to Shortage Black People Open Forum 3
Destee Health and Wellness : Skinny People with Diabetes and High Blood Pressure ? Black Health and Wellness 16
Feather Black People : 93% of Americans Have Plastic in their Blood & Urine: Bisphenol-A BPA Black People Open Forum 1
MsInterpret Black Short Stories : The Mind of Psychopath: Blood On The Couch Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
jamesfrmphilly Health and Wellness : get yr blood pressure checked Black Health and Wellness 2
Amnat77 Health and Wellness : Black Women, Anemia and Low Blood Count Black Health and Wellness 3
Amnat77 Health and Wellness : Blood transplant 'cures man of HIV' Black Health and Wellness 0
Destee Black People : Why is it Legal to Sell Your Blood but not Your Sex ? Black People Open Forum 7
MsInterpret Black Entertainment : Blood sacrifice for fame? Black Entertainment 25
SophiaG Black Positive People : Black Men With High Blood Presure, See Your Barber? Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Amnat77 Health and Wellness : Eat Watermelon To Lower Blood Pressure Says New Study Black Health and Wellness 1
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : THE BLOOD OF JESUS Black Entertainment 6