Black People : My Aunts European Husband...

Feb 26, 2008
Had the nerve to ask me the last time that we talked, why I did not like him..:nono: :nono: She had warned him about me. Well since he chose that path I broke it all down to him. EVERYTHING. And concluded by saying that if it ever came to it, he would be one of the first to go if I had any say so. Of course I also told him that he contaminated my auntie and messed it up for her with any self respecting BROTHER if she should come to her senses. (if they are anything like me, I dont want massas leftovers). Anyway, the fact that he expected to be almost hailed as the hero to that side of the family and did not expect what he got makes me think about this whole racism issue. White people must either be nuts or just so arrogant as to think that they will have rose petals laid out for them when it comes to us. Oh.. Mr. Lack of Melanin told another family member that I had a chip on my shoulder.. Typical:em0200: And yes, that was the kinder gentler me.:10500:

Da Street So'ja

Banned
Jun 11, 2001
where failure is not an option
Occupation
thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
that's all i'm saying

Ionlyspeaktruth said:
White people must either be nuts or just so arrogant as to think that they will have rose petals laid out for them when it comes to us.

i say arrogance

and NON human feeling

mutant like if you may

and for the record

there are NON human mutant like blacks as well

they ALL are the problem

Feb 26, 2008
Da Street So'ja said:
i say arrogance

and NON human feeling

mutant like if you may

and for the record

there are NON human mutant like blacks as well

they ALL are the problem

I agree. Not to worry, they will get theirs also. Sometimes ethnic cleansing is needed. Some in my own family that I would push into the fire pit.:SuN012:

Bootzey

Feb 26, 2008
Metro ATL
Occupation
Don't Ask
White people must either be [B said:
nuts[/B] or just so arrogant as to think that they will have rose petals laid out for them when it comes to us. .:10500:

I think it's both. They are nuts to be so arrogant. There are white people walking around to this day who don't know that we don't wash our hair every day, calling us nasty and savage. And if another one calls me "ethnic", I will snap 3 shades of negro and whip out my tazor. They assume that their culture is the default, and anything else is abnormal or crazy. I promise you if I could..... without ...... I would!

Feb 26, 2008
I think it's both. They are nuts to be so arrogant. There are white people walking around to this day who don't know that we don't wash our hair every day, calling us nasty and savage. And if another one calls me "ethnic", I will snap 3 shades of negro and whip out my tazor. They assume that their culture is the default, and anything else is abnormal or crazy. I promise you if I could..... without ...... I would!

LOL@Bootzey! You are rapidly climbing the ladder of my favorite posters.:toasts:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fine1952 Black People : Why Black People Shouldn't Celebrate European Holidays Dr. Khalid Muhammad Black People Open Forum 1
Queenie Black People Politics : BREXIT - British Exit from European Union Black People Politics 88
TruthHitman Black Hebrew Israelites : 2 European Maps Showing Hebrew Communities Before the Slave trade Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 0
KingSango Black People : European Insanity. Black People Open Forum 0
crwn Black People : 5 African Cities You Didn’t Know Were Destroyed by European Imperialists Black People Open Forum 0
S Black People : "Cleansing ourselves of European Concepts", Lecture by Marimba Ani (3 hrs) Black People Open Forum 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Food Discussion : European Poultry Society Food Discussion and Recipes 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : European the white folk of an caucasian Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : The Realm of European Mythology Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Mysterious Minoans Were European, DNA Finds Black People Open Forum 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The Asian and European Problem Black People Open Forum 0
E African American History Culture : Interesting portraits of the European Nobility and Kings African American History Culture 16
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Twisted European His Story Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Destee Black People : Are There Different Concepts of Mathematics - African vs European For Example ? Black People Open Forum 90
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : African Occult vs European Occult - What are the differences? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
S Black Spirituality Religion : What Was Jesus's Ethnic Orgins ? Asian, African, Or European ? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 17
RAPTOR Black People : Combating the European claim to "universalism": according to Marimba Ani Black People Open Forum 17
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Brother Ashra Kwesi-The European And Arab Murder And Theft Of African Civilization Black People Open Forum 1
Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality Religion : The Bible and European Law Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The European Culture Of Violence 1 Of 4 Black People Open Forum 5
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Sister Merira Kwesi-the European Cultural And Fashion Theft From African People Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Brother Ashra Kwesi-the European And Arab Murder And Theft Of African Civilization(part 1) Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Email This Post Print This Post It’s more than amnesty; it’s genocide for European-Americans Black People Open Forum 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Multiculturalism = Genocide of White European Peoples.? Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : 1 - European Economic Domination of Afrika and Afrikans - Dr. Arthur Lewis Black People Open Forum 2
S Egypt : Ancient Egypt's Role in European History By Dr Kwame Nantambu Egypt 48
W Black People : Rihanna's European tour includes racially insensitive insults Black People Open Forum 3
RAPTOR Black People : Are there any aspects of european/euro-centered history that is 'questionable' at best? Black People Open Forum 105
THE-GOD South Africa : CAUCASION SOUTH AFRICAN SAYS EUROPEAN ARMYS PURPOSELY POORLY TRAIN AFRICAN ARMYS South Africa 0
cherryblossom Black People : why 'black afrika / afrikan' and not 'white europe / european' Black People Open Forum 2
S Gun Ownership : Afrikan children received guns..European children received grapes Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 5
Chevron Dove Black People : Dr. Barashango on European Holidays, Black Women... Black People Open Forum 1
Chevron Dove Black People : EUROPEAN CHURCH SYMBOL;... Black People Open Forum 20
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : does the love of negativity come from the European Asili Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
Ankhur Black People : European Jews claim to Isreal; proved False by their own Scholar Black People Open Forum 19
J Black People : THE RIVER MASSCRE: THE POWER OF EUROPEAN BRAINNWASHING/COLONIALISM Black People Open Forum 1
J Black People : Message From OBL To The European Peoples Black People Open Forum 2
abdurratln Africa : European Involvement in African Development All Things Africa 0
A Black Spirituality Religion : LUCIFER, AHRIMAN and EUROPEAN OCCULTISM... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
info-moetry Black People : European holidays - a mental Genocide.... Black People Open Forum 0
M Black Spirituality Religion : African Philosophies vs European Philosophies Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
Destee Black Relationships : Do You Prefer African or European Features in Your Woman? Black Relationships 202
I African American History Culture : Sir Morien black knight of the European middle ages African American History Culture 0
info-moetry Egypt : Ancient Egypt’s Role in European History Egypt 8
P Black People : The Racism of European Soccer Fans! Black People Open Forum 4
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Are We All European? Chief Elder Osiris 0
Queenie Black People : More like European Day of Dominance and Oppression? Black People Open Forum 6
S Black People : NUBIAN BODY = NUBIAN MIND!!! NOT Nubian body = EUROPEAN MIND!!! Black People Open Forum 5
U Black People : The details concerning US/European interference Black People Open Forum 0
J Black People : European Menticide and The African Condition Black People Open Forum 9