Nigeria : Muslims continue to blow up churches in Nigeria

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
Btw, that "too little, too late" nonsense about the Black Seminoles gaining their freedom on the battlefield?

It was RIGHT ON TIME! It was because of them that a legal precedent was established which allowed Abraham Lincoln to sign the Emanicapation Proclamation freeing ALL black people from chattel slavery. :p

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
If we are going a ascribe the actions of men to their religions, let me ask you: Which religion has blown up the most churches? Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Shintoism or Ifa?

How many people have been killed by the so-called, "Christian" Nations of the world in the 2012 years of their reign over the world?

Why does ones religion, even when radically/wrongly interpreted, receive the credit for the treachery of men?

Why not lay the blame on their beards... or shoe sizes? "Men with beards continue to blow up churches in Nigeria"... or why not evil? "Evil men continue to blow up churches in Nigeria".. or crazy?
"Crazy men continue to blow up churches in Nigeria".. or men with uncomfortable shoes.. "men with uncomfortable shoes continue to blow up churches in Nigeria"... ?

but then again, the 'crazed and murderous Indian' was a very successful ploy.. as was the 'wholesome innocent western settler'.

I guess if it ain't broke, ________________.

- Peace.
Could it be that the parties in conflict are allowing themselves to the means to other parties ends?

Please don't you and the sister make the bad mistake of considering each other as the issue or the problem, while both of you are over here, and we need as well as should want to know what the facts are, over there, i. e., from non mainstream/ and/or less biased sources etc., too...

FYI

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
Btw, that "too little, too late" nonsense about the Black Seminoles gaining their freedom on the battlefield?undefined

It was RIGHT ON TIME! It was because of them that a legal precedent was established which allowed Abraham Lincoln to sign the Emanicapation Proclamation freeing ALL black people from chattel slavery. :p
What does that have to do with what the topic of this discussion is about?!?

SMH

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
Peace sister dunwiddat,

I just wanted to tell you sister that though I'm not Muslim, I know that all Muslims don't believe the same things (as you were talking about some of them allegedly believe that speaking against Muhammad is worthy of death)...and I would like to say that THE WESTERN MEDIA PROVES THAT IT CANNOT BE TRUSTED TO TELL THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH, AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH FROM THE WAY THEY TREAT LOUIS FARRAKHAN. Notice, sister, that they continually report that he is antisemitic when he demostrates clearly to anyone who listens to him that he is not. Why do they call him antisemitic if he is not (should they be trusted to report the truth about people? (non-rhetorical question))

And sister, God has been known to give certain commandments about death and blasphemy in the Bible, like...:

Leviticus 24:16
And he that blasphemeth the name of the Lord, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the Lord, shall be put to death.

so I don't know if a Bible-believer can really condemn Muslims who believe in killing over blasphemy.

Peace & Blessings to you.
Bro. Broham
First of all, given that the past or present mainstays of the arab world did or do side with our peoples enemies, etc., and even though I don't stereotype or typecast arab/middleeastern etc. descended people in general, I also have only found a handful who were or are worthy to be either allies or friends...

Yes, I regret having to even admit this in public and/or in print, but even the most open minded/progressive/etc. among us, can't just deny the obvious facts...

On the other hand, one also have to rise above/beyond African American takes on Islam, since it seems and sounds that those who continue themselves true muslims don't feel or think that highly of Farrakan and/or the present black folk who remain a part of the present Nation of Islam etc.

I. e., so whose takes on Islam are we coming into contact with, and/or why are a bunch of alleged extremists daring to lord over all of them, in general, and in Africa, Boko Haram and El Shabob, in particular?

You tell me posters!

FYI

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!