Nigeria : Muslims continue to blow up churches in Nigeria

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
the consensus here seems to be that muslims are indigenous to Africa.
So are we.

And we were made Americans by the same people that made them Nigerians.

but.. what're we talking about again? I'm getting a little dizzy over here.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Oh, how well I know how you always "holdin' sumbody'sponsible for sumpn."

However, there was also a "trend" in antiquity when Kemet would invade and terrorize Nubia; and Nubia would invade and terrorize Kemet.

Not all Muslims are terrorists nor murderers.

Neither Islam nor Christianity are inherently evil spiritual beliefs; but people who have agendas for power/wealth will use a spiritual belief for their own purposes.

.....kinda like in Kemet when Amenhotep IV changed his name to Akhenaten and introduced the "Aten" as the sole "sun god." --- He even had temples with the names and images of other gods on them erased/chiseled out.....instilling a "state religion," so-to-speak.

Then, after he died and other rulers (with other deities) ascended the throne, Akhenaten's name was also "erased" as they "re-instated" their gods/goddesses.

Throughout the history of Kemet, the pharaoh's brought with them to the throne a "divine right of kings" and "god-like" reverence and power via whichever gods/goddesses were the prevailing deities of their reigns.
:10500:

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
so you agree that islam is indigenous to Africa?
I have not done the research on the Origin of Islam, so my opinion is not informed.. but I would be willing to accept the conclusions of those folks on here that say they have. It's especially easy for me to do that because the origin does not matter to my point.

but let me ask you: What difference does the Origin of Islam make in your argument?

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: