Nigeria : Muslims continue to blow up churches in Nigeria

Kadijah

Banned
Btw, that "too little, too late" nonsense about the Black Seminoles gaining their freedom on the battlefield?

It was RIGHT ON TIME! It was because of them that a legal precedent was established which allowed Abraham Lincoln to sign the Emanicapation Proclamation freeing ALL black people from chattel slavery. :p

chuck

If we are going a ascribe the actions of men to their religions, let me ask you: Which religion has blown up the most churches? Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Shintoism or Ifa?

How many people have been killed by the so-called, "Christian" Nations of the world in the 2012 years of their reign over the world?

Why does ones religion, even when radically/wrongly interpreted, receive the credit for the treachery of men?

Why not lay the blame on their beards... or shoe sizes? "Men with beards continue to blow up churches in Nigeria"... or why not evil? "Evil men continue to blow up churches in Nigeria".. or crazy?
"Crazy men continue to blow up churches in Nigeria".. or men with uncomfortable shoes.. "men with uncomfortable shoes continue to blow up churches in Nigeria"... ?

but then again, the 'crazed and murderous Indian' was a very successful ploy.. as was the 'wholesome innocent western settler'.

I guess if it ain't broke, ________________.

- Peace.
Could it be that the parties in conflict are allowing themselves to the means to other parties ends?

Please don't you and the sister make the bad mistake of considering each other as the issue or the problem, while both of you are over here, and we need as well as should want to know what the facts are, over there, i. e., from non mainstream/ and/or less biased sources etc., too...

FYI

chuck

Btw, that "too little, too late" nonsense about the Black Seminoles gaining their freedom on the battlefield?undefined

It was RIGHT ON TIME! It was because of them that a legal precedent was established which allowed Abraham Lincoln to sign the Emanicapation Proclamation freeing ALL black people from chattel slavery. :p
What does that have to do with what the topic of this discussion is about?!?

SMH

chuck

Peace sister dunwiddat,

I just wanted to tell you sister that though I'm not Muslim, I know that all Muslims don't believe the same things (as you were talking about some of them allegedly believe that speaking against Muhammad is worthy of death)...and I would like to say that THE WESTERN MEDIA PROVES THAT IT CANNOT BE TRUSTED TO TELL THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH, AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH FROM THE WAY THEY TREAT LOUIS FARRAKHAN. Notice, sister, that they continually report that he is antisemitic when he demostrates clearly to anyone who listens to him that he is not. Why do they call him antisemitic if he is not (should they be trusted to report the truth about people? (non-rhetorical question))

And sister, God has been known to give certain commandments about death and blasphemy in the Bible, like...:

Leviticus 24:16
And he that blasphemeth the name of the Lord, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the Lord, shall be put to death.

so I don't know if a Bible-believer can really condemn Muslims who believe in killing over blasphemy.

Peace & Blessings to you.
Bro. Broham
First of all, given that the past or present mainstays of the arab world did or do side with our peoples enemies, etc., and even though I don't stereotype or typecast arab/middleeastern etc. descended people in general, I also have only found a handful who were or are worthy to be either allies or friends...

Yes, I regret having to even admit this in public and/or in print, but even the most open minded/progressive/etc. among us, can't just deny the obvious facts...

On the other hand, one also have to rise above/beyond African American takes on Islam, since it seems and sounds that those who continue themselves true muslims don't feel or think that highly of Farrakan and/or the present black folk who remain a part of the present Nation of Islam etc.

I. e., so whose takes on Islam are we coming into contact with, and/or why are a bunch of alleged extremists daring to lord over all of them, in general, and in Africa, Boko Haram and El Shabob, in particular?

You tell me posters!

FYI

chuck

I am at a loss as to why Muslims in Nigeria continue to target Christian churches. Don't Muslims realise that Christians have the same right to believe in Jesus as they have to believe in Mohammed....and they call this a peaceful religion.:(

This narrow minded, and backward form of intolerance is destroying the Continent of Africa. They seem to be on a mission to kill and maim. Can't they use this energy they have for destruction to good use.

There are Muslims here in this country Barbados where I live and they continue to be able to practice their religion without fear. Here in Barbados the muslim population is mostly Indian and few blacks but it is a minority religion. I would hope that those here would never think of doing this madness here.

Africa is crying out for help financially, medically and in other areas and this hatred and intolerance continues to destroy and place this country. What if Christian businessmen decide they want to invest in Nigeria...I doubt they would.

The Muslim must realise that the Christian does not have to defend his God...but Muslims believe that if someone speaks evil of Mohammed they deserve death. People curse God, deny Christ and speak evil of the Christian book the bible, and noone goes on a
vendetta to kill and destroy. As I see it radical Muslims ignorant and don't it.
I do not dare just guess what you feel and think these days, but not all bigots are reflections of the same wrongheaded ideas, and/or nobody's religions are any more perfect than each other's...

I. e., some did and do just give lip service to ideas they don't truly reflect, and you also need and I want you to face up to it, whatever you feel or think about those so called muslim African extremists etc.

FYI

chuck

I am at a loss as to why Muslims in Nigeria continue to target Christian churches. Don't Muslims realise that Christians have the same right to believe in Jesus as they have to believe in Mohammed....and they call this a peaceful religion.:(

This narrow minded, and backward form of intolerance is destroying the Continent of Africa. They seem to be on a mission to kill and maim. Can't they use this energy they have for destruction to good use.

There are Muslims here in this country Barbados where I live and they continue to be able to practice their religion without fear. Here in Barbados the muslim population is mostly Indian and few blacks but it is a minority religion. I would hope that those here would never think of doing this madness here.

Africa is crying out for help financially, medically and in other areas and this hatred and intolerance continues to destroy and place this country. What if Christian businessmen decide they want to invest in Nigeria...I doubt they would.

The Muslim must realise that the Christian does not have to defend his God...but Muslims believe that if someone speaks evil of Mohammed they deserve death. People curse God, deny Christ and speak evil of the Christian book the bible, and noone goes on a
vendetta to kill and destroy. As I see it radical Muslims ignorant and don't it.
My dear sister, most of us in the states have no or little contact with muslims in general, none or little with those extremists the white media would mislead you about, on the African continent...

Brief and to the point: Once we were rallied against those 'godless commies' and now a past white president 'drew a line in the sand', aka turning a political conflict into a religious cause, aka those 'muslim extremists ad naseum, whereas our black ancestors had no love for white slaveowners daring to front as ministers on the plantations of the distant past, etc..

Just beware of others also striving to make you a means to their ends too...

FYI

chuck

This was and is an overgeneralization, I also regret you blur the distinctions, as in between your personal experiences elsewhere, and ours in general in the states...

I. e., some of us have family members etc. who are also devotees of Islam, and the rise of ISIL etc. was/is new and news to them, too...

FYI

chuck

Peace, bro. chuck,

To begin my brother, you are mistaken about ISIS and the Muslim world...here are the results of a Google search for "Muslim nations against isis:"

https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=&oq=muslim nations&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GUEA_enUS624US625&q=muslim nations against isis&gs_l=hp..1.0l5.0.0.0.9837...........0.x4mLjx3MbMc

Noted....

But time will tell what the truth turns out to be...

As far as brother Farrakhan, I don't believe in him religiously, but I am sure that he is not an antisemite. The American media shows that it cannot be trusted to tell the truth about people:

http://archive.freep.com/article/20130523/NEWS01/305230119/John-Conyers-apologizes-for-Farrakhan-s-anti-Semitic-remarks
http://www.worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/louis-farrakhan-calls-jews-the-worst-enemy-of-african-americans
http://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2014/02/09/the-ten-worst-u-s-purveyors-of-antisemitism-1-louis-farrakhan/

Everyone who has heard brother Farrakhan talk about the Jew for themselves knows that he is not antisemitic, so all info soucres CANNOT be trusted these days...
Many of today's black converts weren't and aren't devotees of Farrakan nor members of the Nation Of Islam...

It was and is not me and mine who base our feelings/thoughts/etc. on him, by the way of the white mainstream media...

Even the practices of black converts of Islam have long since reflected going above and beyond its alleged or real roots in this nation too...

FYI

chuck

I do not pretend to speak a lot about or for a faith I don't practice too...

FYI