Nigeria : Muslims continue to blow up churches in Nigeria

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
Never a house Negro if you consider yourself as it but a reminder of the past coming into action and enlightenment. I have no roof so I am expanded and detached. How about you?
I have a roof that I attained with blood sweat and tears, but my concern is for the millions who do not, and that is why I will question paradigms and con games that make excuses for a lack of unity. A unity that will make sure that none are without. There was no homelessness in traditional pre Islamic African culture!

KaHotep

Feb 17, 2013
I was speaking of wisdom rather than some needless knowledge and desires of the world pertaining to the roof as in heaven so below, but I too have shelter and what it really boils down like the higher homie was saying and yourself plus I is just the Art of War. I've met plenty of Muslims while in D.C.-Maryland-VA and they provided food to me as if I was a family member, when I had a second job while in the military. That second job was for my family in SC as they was struggling on ends to meet. So I worked for them of that second job and not one penny for myself. So we as Brothaz have all put in work but these are just examples of destruction and reconstruction has to come. Like burning earth to get it and it get more fertilized afterwards. These are serious warriors without the proper guidance like many across the G.H.E.T.T.O.z worldwide. I feel you seriously....and know exactly what you talking about.

This was too Alarm Clock.

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
We've all been here and there once upon a time or just become the ancestors through high empathy which is seriously no joke. Our brotha feels the struggle is just got to end with togetherness and not mo murda.
Explain what you mean? I dont chat behind peoples backs. You do not see unity as a factor to what is going on there, then I am willing to debate you on that!

KaHotep

Feb 17, 2013
Explain what you mean? I dont chat behind peoples backs. You do not see unity as a factor to what is going on there, then I am willing to debate you on that!
Nothing to explain and never no talking behind my brotha back as I become a backstabber in the midst of his shadows. I was actually keeping you as me if read it clearly without an emotion of not needed shaping your thought of me or yourself. Cause I am you as you are me...and so what is it you are talking about me behind my back? That is the question. You were there in the conversation and where did you to assume your own lack of perception for a brotha of the Mutha of One? Where you heart at my brotha? We came from the same Mutha of One did you not or do you insist of the separation?

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
Nothing to explain and never no talking behind my brotha back as I become a backstabber in the midst of his shadows. I was actually keeping you as me if read it clearly without an emotion of not needed shaping your thought of me or yourself. Cause I am you as you are me...and so what is it you are talking about me behind my back? That is the question. You were there in the conversation and where did you to assume your own lack of perception for a brotha of the Mutha of One? Where you heart at my brotha? We came from the same Mutha of One did you not or do you insist of the separation?
I dunno wear you going with this I stated unity is a solution you feel it is not where is your heart brother if this has been reduced to personal ish? You have no feelings for what is going on there? You say Black unity is not the solution, once again I ask what do you mean by that!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love: