Nigeria : Muslims continue to blow up churches in Nigeria

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
This doesn't make sense if you really look at it.

First, you give us your opinion:

Then, you tell us that your opinion is a fact:

which is what you have been saying all day and then some, despite all the evidence to the contrary and you haven't shown & proved what you've said above to be true by giving any sources other than your own words and you know i know how you despise muslims, so i know that you are just venting. But, do try and play fair for the sake of knowledge.

This is not about who'se better, the muslim or the christian. It's simply about facts that can be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

:research:

He can provide no evidence and this is what I got even concerning the outsider argument in regards to 'Allat'.

Ancestrally speaking, this us/was the Goddesshead of the Triple Goddess worshipped by early Libyans, Garamantians, Numidians, Natufuans, and Carthagenians as a firm of Neith, or A'net, the mother of Ra, Re, which means she was the head of the Royal clans.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
as you guys are unwilling to deal with kamit at all, i don't think your scholarship is as complete as you think it is.
No because actually you are disregarding what I stated regarding Kemet, which by the way, was not located in west Afrika and was not the only Afrikan civilization.

The Europeans got you transfixed on the lie that Akrikan civilization spread from the east and went west.

Ever heard of the Green Sahara?

What about the southern kingdoms that preceded The dynasty founded by Menes?

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.