Black Poetry : MURDER BREWING #1

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
MURDER BREWING #1

My task vary and carry me past my adversary a bold //Race no peace the police dug up a cold case its told//The killer still on the loose and will kill for no excuse //flashlight battery, my strategy first is to give it boost //a fresh charge the killer for these vicious assalts has //a suspicious walk and do malicious stalks to victims play jazz //when he slash their throats take their cash and dope and watch //Them bleed to death, no mercy go buy a Hershey and march //To do another one and others he done with a gun murder for //No reason never a slow season for the crime mind so bazaare // The unknown jerk do his homework he plans his killings and //Avoid the police nickel and dime scheme leave blind means stand //And cheer, now see cutie across the street boss and sweet in a red //Dress her heads a mess she combs her hair slowly,murder thoughts fled //His mind it’s time to put on an act a sudden hope as he buttons his //coat to make an approach she holds a coach bag now “excuse me miss //Do you have the time”? “yes its two oclock” “thank you, you really //Look fresh today the best way a lady should look you the queen ofmy silly //Dreams” she laughs “ I wanna get to know you go to club together //Or whatever” “never I don’t date often

MRS. LADY

BANNED
Dec 3, 2007
everywhere and nowhere
Occupation
to seek truth
MURDER BREWING #1

My task vary and carry me past my adversary a bold //Race no peace the police dug up a cold case its told//The killer still on the loose and will kill for no excuse //flashlight battery, my strategy first is to give it boost //a fresh charge the killer for these vicious assalts has //a suspicious walk and do malicious stalks to victims play jazz //when he slash their throats take their cash and dope and watch //Them bleed to death, no mercy go buy a Hershey and march //To do another one and others he done with a gun murder for //No reason never a slow season for the crime mind so bazaare // The unknown jerk do his homework he plans his killings and //Avoid the police nickel and dime scheme leave blind means stand //And cheer, now see cutie across the street boss and sweet in a red //Dress her heads a mess she combs her hair slowly,murder thoughts fled //His mind it’s time to put on an act a sudden hope as he buttons his //coat to make an approach she holds a coach bag now “excuse me miss //Do you have the time”? “yes its two oclock” “thank you, you really //Look fresh today the best way a lady should look you the queen ofmy silly //Dreams” she laughs “ I wanna get to know you go to club together //Or whatever” “never I don’t date often

the unknown jerk does him homework :lol: :lol:

brewing is right, unmanifested, i c someone else been doin their's as well, nice work

me personally u know i don't date but we can hit the club
love
might even let u borrow my mic
psyche

i did actually laugh too when i got "she laughs"

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days