Black People : Muhammad Ali: The Value of Your Own Reflection

Corvo

navigator of live
REGISTERED MEMBER
May 9, 2003
LaLa land
Occupation
Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor
there is some serious loving, to want to be with one's own.

It's a shame that all those blows in boxing had to damage such a great mine.

info-moetry

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
there is some serious loving, to want to be with one's own.

It's a shame that all those blows in boxing had to damage such a great mine.

peace

It wasn't the blows, to my knowledge they were slowly poisoning his water to make sure he couldn't speak after boxing. He was amd still is a head of state. Leaders from around the world would have been inviting him to come and speak and america couldn't take that chance.

Black-king

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 13, 2011
This was an Era when Black Atheltes had pride and was no slave to their own abilities.

King Tubbs

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 17, 2005
peace

It wasn't the blows, to my knowledge they were slowly poisoning his water to make sure he couldn't speak after boxing. He was amd still is a head of state. Leaders from around the world would have been inviting him to come and speak and america couldn't take that chance.

Do you have any proof of this? Not trying to get in an argument but I'm very interested if you do as the media always told us it was Parkinson's Disease (not due to boxing, lots of non boxers get Parkinson's)

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days