Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
It's now been 16 years. It was so good to read your comments again Fam.

Ohhhhhh Sister!!! ... :yaay: ... :cheerleader: ... :yaay: ... :cheerleader: ... I thought my eyes were tricking me! And then even when I looked again, I said ... wait self ... you must be in the old part of destee or something ... wait ... but this name is on the front page ... what?!!! ... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! ... :party1: ... YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

Thank You Sister!!!

Thank you for posting and letting us know you are okay enough to post! We will take that and be thankful!! :)

Oh Boy! I'm excited! Such a Blessing!

Please continue to take care of you and yours!

Much Much Love and Peace!

:heart:

Destee

Joyce

May 23, 2001
Florida
Occupation
people
Hi Destee!!!!

It's been a while. I'm a little embarrassed at having been away for some years, but I have been dealing with some things called life. For some years I even stopped writing. I just started back a few weeks ago and I am so grateful to have my pen back. Thank you so much for the warm welcome back home. I love you and appreciate the great work you have done here. Do you have CashApp? I want to send you a love gift to let you know how much I appreciate you holding a place for poets from all over the world. Since the advent of social media, many forums shut down but you kept yours going. Thank God for you. I know I will always have a home to come to and lay down ink. Many, many hugsss!!!:wave::hearts1:

Joyce

May 23, 2001
Florida
Occupation
people
Hi James,

Long time no see. It's so good to see that you are still on that ink crack. How have you been?

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: