Black People : Mr. Fuller's Chat, and my belated response...

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
hmmmm ... uuhhhhh ... okay Brother old_sd73 ...

you don't post here anymore ... :driveby:

:heart:

Destee

Monetary

Dec 15, 2002
Detroit, MI
members.blackplanet.com
Occupation
Economist
Firstly, whatever happened between you and Destee...is between you and Destee.

Secondly, although you state that you have no issues with Mr. Fuller's book, it seems as if you do. If you don't agree with White Supremacy being the focal point of the "race issue", then you do have an issue with his book...since it's based solely on that subject. For someone who has been thinking about these societal issues for awhile, it would benefit us all if you would come to the Neely Fuller discussion on Wednesday night at 9pm ET http://www.destee.com/chat/ and share your views with Mr. Fuller and the Family. I believe that this dialog will be quite interesting.

Thirdly, at first glance, it seems as if you have an issue with the Family. But, I feel that you are only sharing your views...and we welcome that.

Nevertheless, let me use a little deductive reasoning here. Following your logic:

a. Everyone in society is not free because they serve the rulers.

b. You are NOT a ruler.

c. Hence, you too are NOT free.

Yet, you claim to be free. This seems illogical. *...in my best Spock voice* :lol:

Dapz

Peace.

Alkebulan

Mar 17, 2002
boringham, alabama
Occupation
slacker
i had considered starting a thread to discuss neely fuller's discussion & som issues he raised n a taped lecture played in the room, so i'm glad 2 c this one already here. :spin:

as much as i enjoyed listening 2 him, & inspite of my agreement w most of his overall postulates, i do not believe any1's findings shld b beyond scrutiny, or unchallengable. un4tunately, there seemed 2 b few present n the chat room that nite, other than the usu 1 or 2, interested n hving any xtended discouse on the disquisition they had just heard. :censored: of course, 4 those unfamiliar w mr. fuller's material, this is somewhat understandable, as they were hearing his somewht cryptic insights 4 the 1st time.

i hope thru this thread, & perhaps this wednesday, there will b mor spontaneous discussion after the formal discussion has concluded.
:love:

Monetary

Dec 15, 2002
Detroit, MI
members.blackplanet.com
Occupation
Economist
Old_sd73

I can't help but to get several things from your posts. Those things are:

a. You have an issue with Destee that you really need to take to PM or email. That's a personal issue.

b. You want immediate change in people...which is understandable given how you feel about the current state of affairs in the world. But let me say this...that change will not come about with you saying negative things to a group of people in general terms. You know how the saying goes...you can catch more bees with honey than vinegar. You really need another approach.

Your observations of the people on this site seem to be borderline personal attacks to EVERYONE IMHO. It's not necessary. I'm sure you can speak about the "superficiality of skin color or race" without speaking about the members of this site. And there are many of our members who are more than willing to speak on the issue of spirituality and how it is affected by or affects the so-called "race problem." I believe that's why Destee created the Spirituality and Religion Forums.

c. I sense that you are pissed about something. However, I'd rather say that you are very passionate about your observations and what you know. And that's cool. I hope you speak on the subject of your passion so that we can respond as well. Maybe the subject of your passion is the slow progression in our people's mentality. But that's purely speculation on my part. You tell me.

peace

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Destee Black People : Listening to Mr. Neely Fuller, Jr. in Chat Now - Join Us! Black People Open Forum 2
OldSoul Audio Video Web Conferencing : Neely Fuller Jr in Destee Chat Audio Video Web Conferencing 4
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : Will You Attend the Mr. Neely Fuller Chat Tonight? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
Destee Black People : Will You Attend the Mr. Neely Fuller Chat Tonight? Black People Open Forum 6
Destee Black People : Will You Attend the Mr. Neely Fuller Chat Tonight? Black People Open Forum 8
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : ❤ Ʈhe ђonorable Ɋueen Meta Vaux Warrick Fuller Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : Neely Fuller on white supremacy.... Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 12 Foods To Keep You Fuller, Longer Black Health and Wellness 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Neely Fuller - why black people cant stand one another OldSoul 9
cherryblossom Black Ancestors : Meta Vaux Warrick Fuller Honoring Black Ancestors 4
OldSoul Audio Video Web Conferencing : Neely Fuller, Jr On Identifying Racists Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Ankhur Black People : Dr Neely Fuller's Protoge, Dr Francis Cress Welsing quote on Fuzzy Logic Black People Open Forum 5
Ankhur Black People Politics : What would El Hajj Malik Shabbazz and Dr Neely Fuller say about today's US President? Black People Politics 1
Ankhur Black People : What ever Happened to Dr Neely Fuller and his Legacy? Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Dr Neely Fuller, White Supremacy and Black emasculation Black Men 1
K Black Events : The Context of White Supremacy Radio Show w/ Neely Fuller, Jr. Black Events 4
P Black People : ANY INFO ON NEELY FULLER PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Black People Open Forum 6
K Black Events : NEELY FULLER, JR ON THE ALEXYSS K TYLER SHOW Black Events 4
N Black People : Neely Fuller, Jr.'s tape "The United Independent Compensatory Code/System/Concept for Black People Open Forum 2
river Black People : Recording of Last Night's Interview with Dr. Neely Fuller Black People Open Forum 2
Destee Mr. Neely Fuller, Jr. - Tonight @ 8 pm ET !! Online Classes - Be a Teacher! 0
Destee Black People : Questions for Mr. Neely Fuller, Jr. Black People Open Forum 48
Destee Black People : Racial Showcasing - How We Are Kept Confused - Mr. Neely Fuller, Jr. Black People Open Forum 70
Destee Black People : Mr. Neely Fuller, Jr. Defines White Supremacy Black People Open Forum 3
Destee Black People : White People Joining Us - by Mr. Fuller Black People Open Forum 30
SAMURAI36 Black People : NEELY FULLER Black People Open Forum 93
B Black People : Are we REALLY listening to Fuller and Welsing? Black People Open Forum 54
Destee Black People : WE ARE CURRENTLY LISTENING TO : Mr. Neely Fuller, Jr. ... THE CODE / SYSTEM / CONCEPT Black People Open Forum 0
S Destee Network : Neely Fuller Jr Destee Network : 1
Destee Black People : Mr. Neely Fuller In The House - Tonight @ 9 pm ET Black People Open Forum 5
Destee Mr. Neely Fuller In The House - Tonight @ 9 pm ET Announcements 3
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : Mr. Neely Fuller In The House - Tonight @ 9 pm ET Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Destee Black People : Mr. Neely Fuller In The House - Tonight @ 9 pm ET Black People Open Forum 1
Monetary Black People : NEELY FULLER, JR's BIO Black People Open Forum 11
Destee Premium Members Only : New Conference - Video Voice Chat - Premium Members Only Premium Members Only 10
TotalView Black Poetry : a chat with J.J. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
OldSoul Black People : A communal meditation song from the early days of Consciousness Raising in Chat Black People Open Forum 1
Destee Premium Members Only : New Web Conferencing / Chat Application! Premium Members Only 17
IFE Black People Politics : Trump and Obama finally Chat Black People Politics 1
Destee Support : Chat is Up! Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 4
Destee Site News : Our Chat Bar is Back! Announcements 3
Destee Premium Members Only : The Chat Bar Is Back! - HeadsUp For Premium Members Premium Members Only 25
Destee Premium Members Only : Everyone Should Be Able to Enter Chat Now - Let Me Know if Not Premium Members Only 28
Monetary Support : Error Message for Video Chat Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 1
Enki Black Poetry : Battle Chat. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 42
Monetary Support : Voice Chat ... is back up ... i hope and think ... :) Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 7
Destee Black People : Our New Chat Room !!! - Happy 17th Birthday to Us !!! Black People Open Forum 6
Destee Violaters / Violations : beefing up chat to protect us all Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 8
N Black People : destee chat option Black People Open Forum 6
OldSoul OldSoul : NEW YEAR'S EVE GATHERING IN CHAT @ 10 pm ET !!!! OldSoul 3