Black Children : Mother of black and white twins says people don't believe they are both hers

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Mother of black and white twins says people don't believe they are both hers

1575950126193.png

Marie Claire Dorking
Yahoo Style UK

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OldSoul Black People : Mãe Preta (Black Mother): Brazil Exhibition recovers history of black women who breastfed the white children during slavery Black People Open Forum 0
R Black People : Is single white mother with black kids upset Black People Open Forum 14
L Black Women : White Mother, Black Daughter - Identity Crisis! Black Women 11
S Black People : Black Brazilian mother gave birth to three white children Black People Open Forum 21
A Black Poetry : My father Is ""black '' my mother is ""white"" and i am.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : 'Black Muslims' to blame for high school students' confrontation with Native American, mother claims Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
Perfection Black People Politics : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀ The Role of the Queen Mother in Israelite Society Black People Politics 0
freddie419 Black Positive People : Activists Are Bailing Out Incarcerated Black Moms For Mother’s Day Black People Doing Positive Things 1
BrittanyMalachi Black Poetry : "Single Mother"- Black America: Addressing the Issues Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Destee Single Black Mothers : Hi My Name is Destee and I am a Single Black Mother - Pregnant at 16 - Gave Birth at 17 Black Women 41
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Black Woman Is Not The Mother Of This Evil World Chief Elder Osiris 0
ASHANTA Black Poetry : HONOR DE' BLACK MOTHER Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
ASHANTA Black Poetry : “Warning Mother's” The Murder The Image Of Black Men Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
ASHANTA Black Poetry : The Black Mother I Give To You My Son Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : Af-Ra-Ka IS the Mother Land and Cradle of ALL Black Civilization. Omowale Jabali 9
ASHANTA Black People : Black Men, Mother, Black Mens Rage, Resentment Of Black Women Black People Open Forum 4
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Black Men, Mother, Resentment Of Black Women Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
ASHANTA Black Poetry : The Black Mother Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
ASHANTA Black Poetry : I Black Woman The Mother Of Jesus Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
C Black People : The Saving Of Mother Afrika Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Mother Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : ELCA faces criticism for posting prayer to 'Mother God' on Facebook, Twitter Christian Study Group 0
R Black Poetry : She have butter breasts for other guests her mother suggests she wear a bra one boy in a car tried to get some normal thing for a wet one but she let Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Perfection Benin : In Context Series: Images of the Queen Mother in Benin Court Art Benin 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Mother of 5 whose graduation photos went viral is now an attorney: 'My life has changed tremendously Black People Doing Positive Things 0
R Black Poetry : Mother wants a pound of meat go down the street to buy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Jesse Williams faces backlash after promoting upcoming film on Emmett Till's mother with Nike meme Black Entertainment 0
Fine1952 Black People : Happy Mother's Day... Black People Open Forum 1
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Kill Your Mother In Church On Sunday Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Fine1952 Black Education / Schools : Mother Says She Was Arrested for Homeschooling Her Children Black Education / Schools 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Special Mother's Day Program OldSoul 7
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : WHO IS THE FATHER & MOTHER OF JESUS & HORUS? AACOOLDRE 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : mother-of-man-shot-dead-by-police-wins-2-5m Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : The Villain Who Gave Us ‘Mother of God’ Christian Study Group 0
Chidike Law Forum : Tamir Rice’s Mother Disappointed in Obama’s Stance on Police Brutality: I Don’t Know How He Sleeps Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Mother Adelaide Sanford - 9 Minutes of Truth OldSoul 0
S Black People : CHIRAQ: More than 50 people shot Mother's Day weekend in Chicago. Black People Open Forum 3
jamesfrmphilly Black Ancestors : Afeni Shakur - Mother of hip-hop legend Tupac, dead at 69 Honoring Black Ancestors 3
chuck Africa : What Are Our Relations Doing For The Sake Of Mother Africa Too?!? All Things Africa 0
Liberty Law Forum : 'Affluenza' teen's mother charged, $1M bond set Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 17
jamesfrmphilly Black People : One year after Michael Brown’s killing, his mother vows to ‘never forgive’ Black People Open Forum 7
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Frank Marshall Davis Poems to Obama's Mother AACOOLDRE 0
Enki Black Poetry : Happy Mother's day, My Tribute To You Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
$$RICH$$ Black Women : To all the Mother's and mom's to be Black Women 1
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : SHERRI SHEPHERD IS THE MOTHER OF SURROGATE CHILD Black Entertainment 11
RAPTOR Black Spirituality Religion : Penn and Teller Expose Holy Rollers?: Gandhi, Dalai Lama, and Mother Teresa Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Mary: the mother , the sister, Wife of Jesus AACOOLDRE 0
legit-writer Black People : Loss Of My Mother Black People Open Forum 6
crwn Black People : AFRICA: THE MOTHER OF MEDICINE Black People Open Forum 2
Enki Black Entertainment : The Temptations - Mother Nature Black Entertainment 0