Black Positive People : Mother of 5 whose graduation photos went viral is now an attorney: 'My life has changed tremendously

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:great:

Mother of 5 whose graduation photos went viral is now an attorney: 'My life has changed tremendously'

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mot...rney-life-changed-tremendously-230735310.html
Ieshia Champs was counting her blessings as she made her way through law school while taking care of her five children, ranging in age from 5 to 15. Now the 33-year-old has too many blessings to count after viral fame from one of her graduation photos led her to becoming a motivational speaker and writer. On top of that, she just became an attorney...

Kerry Justich
Yahoo Lifestyle

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Ancestors : Lucille Bridges, mother of activist Ruby Bridges, dies at 86 Honoring Black Ancestors 0
C Black People : The Saving Of Mother Afrika Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Mother Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : ELCA faces criticism for posting prayer to 'Mother God' on Facebook, Twitter Christian Study Group 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Children : Mother of black and white twins says people don't believe they are both hers Black Children 0
R Black Poetry : She have butter breasts for other guests her mother suggests she wear a bra one boy in a car tried to get some normal thing for a wet one but she let Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
OldSoul Black People : Mãe Preta (Black Mother): Brazil Exhibition recovers history of black women who breastfed the white children during slavery Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : 'Black Muslims' to blame for high school students' confrontation with Native American, mother claims Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
Perfection Benin : In Context Series: Images of the Queen Mother in Benin Court Art Benin 2
Perfection Black People Politics : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀ The Role of the Queen Mother in Israelite Society Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : Mother wants a pound of meat go down the street to buy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Jesse Williams faces backlash after promoting upcoming film on Emmett Till's mother with Nike meme Black Entertainment 0
Fine1952 Black People : Happy Mother's Day... Black People Open Forum 1
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Kill Your Mother In Church On Sunday Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Fine1952 Black Education / Schools : Mother Says She Was Arrested for Homeschooling Her Children Black Education / Schools 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Special Mother's Day Program OldSoul 7
freddie419 Black Positive People : Activists Are Bailing Out Incarcerated Black Moms For Mother’s Day Black People Doing Positive Things 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : WHO IS THE FATHER & MOTHER OF JESUS & HORUS? AACOOLDRE 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : mother-of-man-shot-dead-by-police-wins-2-5m Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : The Villain Who Gave Us ‘Mother of God’ Christian Study Group 0
Chidike Law Forum : Tamir Rice’s Mother Disappointed in Obama’s Stance on Police Brutality: I Don’t Know How He Sleeps Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Mother Adelaide Sanford - 9 Minutes of Truth OldSoul 0
S Black People : CHIRAQ: More than 50 people shot Mother's Day weekend in Chicago. Black People Open Forum 3
jamesfrmphilly Black Ancestors : Afeni Shakur - Mother of hip-hop legend Tupac, dead at 69 Honoring Black Ancestors 3
chuck Africa : What Are Our Relations Doing For The Sake Of Mother Africa Too?!? All Things Africa 0
Liberty Law Forum : 'Affluenza' teen's mother charged, $1M bond set Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 17
jamesfrmphilly Black People : One year after Michael Brown’s killing, his mother vows to ‘never forgive’ Black People Open Forum 7
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Frank Marshall Davis Poems to Obama's Mother AACOOLDRE 0
Enki Black Poetry : Happy Mother's day, My Tribute To You Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
$$RICH$$ Black Women : To all the Mother's and mom's to be Black Women 1
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : SHERRI SHEPHERD IS THE MOTHER OF SURROGATE CHILD Black Entertainment 11
RAPTOR Black Spirituality Religion : Penn and Teller Expose Holy Rollers?: Gandhi, Dalai Lama, and Mother Teresa Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Mary: the mother , the sister, Wife of Jesus AACOOLDRE 0
legit-writer Black People : Loss Of My Mother Black People Open Forum 6
crwn Black People : AFRICA: THE MOTHER OF MEDICINE Black People Open Forum 2
Enki Black Entertainment : The Temptations - Mother Nature Black Entertainment 0
Destee Black People : Sister PurpleMoons Mother Has Passed Away Black People Open Forum 38
Kadijah Black People : Obama's mother named his sister after Maya Angelou Black People Open Forum 1
42Tribes Black Spirituality Religion : Kemet's mother/father of gods is a metaphor for the quantum before the big bang Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
Enki Black Poetry : Happy Mother's Day... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Mother of Comatose Girl: Jahi is 'Blossoming into a Teen' Black People Doing Positive Things 0
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : Florida woman shoots her mother, cites ‘Stand Your Ground’ Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
1poetsought Black Poetry : "The Negro Mother" Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Kemetstry Black Relationships : FATHER vs MOTHER RIGHTS Black Relationships 26
Kongolini Zulu Mau Black People : "QUEEN MOTHER...ORI MOMENT" Black People Open Forum 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : Mother of Jovan Belcher sues Chiefs for wrongful death Black Sports 0
OldSoul OldSoul : "I'm white"'s mother dies OldSoul 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : D wade is a new father…Union is not the mother Black Sports 16
S Black Parenting : Mother Embarrasses Her Little Daughter For Acting Up In School Black Parenting 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Sins of the Mother AACOOLDRE 3