Black People : Morgan Freeman: Adulterer and Pedophile(?)

cherryblossom

Feb 28, 2009
E'Dena Hines, Morgan Freeman's Step-Granddaughter: Also His Lover?

Huffington Post | Katy Hall
First Posted: 07-10-09

One Oscar winner is the subject of some pretty damaging rumors.
Morgan Freeman may have robbed his ex-wife's daughter's cradle. The National Enquirer alleges that the 72-year-old actor has been romantically involved with his 27-year-old step-granddaughter, E'Dena Hines, for as long as a decade.

He's currently mired in a messy divorce with his now-estranged wife of 25 years, costume designer Myrna Colley-Lee, and may go public with his unconventional relationship when the smoke clears.

E'Dena is the granddaughter of Jeanette Adair Bradshaw, Morgan's first wife, but she was raised by Morgan and Myrna since she was a small child. Morgan adopted E'Dena's mother, Deena, who is Jeanette's biological daughter.
"Myrna said E'Dena told her that when she was a teenager, she and Morgan went to dinner at a friend's house one evening. Both had been drinking, and when they returned home, Morgan attempted to have sex with her. They stopped just short of having intercourse," a family insider told The Enquirer.
Last August Freeman was in a car accident with Demaris Meyer, 48, another suspected mistress. He was driving when the car flipped over several times, leaving them both seriously injured. Meyer, who suffered a broken left wrist, right scapula and a torn labrum in the crash, claimed she was never romantically linked to Freeman and sued him for negligence. A settlement proposal is due next week.

Just four days after the accident, Morgan announced that he and Myrna had been separated since December 2007 and planned to divorce. Whether or not he was involved with Meyer, his alleged May-December, grandfather-granddaughter romance with E'Dena could have made things awkward at home.

E'Dena has accompanied Morgan to several Hollywood events, including the LA premiere of 'The Dark Knight' last June. Their supposed relationship, built on adultery, nontechnical incest and statutory rape, may result in a troubling walk down the aisle.

"Morgan has led her to believe that he wants to marry her," a source told the Enquirer. "Becoming Mrs. Morgan Freeman has been E'Dena's goal," revealed another.

If the rumors are true, it's like Woody Allen placed another generation of age inappropriateness between him and his familial lover.....

Read more at: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/10/edena-hines-morgan-freema_n_229070.html

cherryblossom

Feb 28, 2009
If this is true, I have lost all respect for him.

And his wife does not get to play the victim here. If she knew of this and did nothing about it for all these years, she is an accessory to Child Molestation.

My heart really weeps for this young woman. In the first place, there are unexplained reasons why she was reared, not by her mother or maternal grandmother, but by her step-grandfather. Then, he was violating her as a teenager (and possibly even younger).---Looks like, she's been victimized her whole life. :crying:

Now, her step-grandmother files for divorce and wants to tell it.
She's just as wrong.

And Morgan is a D.O.B.

Bootzey

Feb 26, 2008
Metro ATL
Occupation
Don't Ask
This is too convuluted. The child is not his kin by blood. So unless they got involved prior to her 18th bornday, I see no wrongdoing.

cherryblossom

Feb 28, 2009
This is too convuluted. The child is not his kin by blood. So unless they got involved prior to her 18th bornday, I see no wrongdoing.

all i have to say...it's the frickin huffington post....lol

Oh, yes, "convoluted" is the word!...No, she's not related to him which makes me wonder why she was reared by step-grandparents instead of her blood relatives. :?:

As for the "Pedophile" part, I meant only if prior to adulthood.

And yeah, the Huffington Post got this story from "The National Enquirer." So, I have my doubts as well.

But, IF this is true, then he's still a D.O.B.

And E'Dena might wanna call up Monica Conyers and ask about marrying men 40+ years her senior.....Oh wait, aint Moni bout to go to jail?? Well, she betta call her quick! (lol)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : Is Morgan Freeman Dead? Black Entertainment 2
Fine1952 Black People : Morgan Freeman Slams Black History Black People Open Forum 2
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : Tracy Morgan in intensive care after car crash Black Entertainment 2
chuck Black Entertainment : Please Send Up Your Prayers For Tracey Morgan! Black Entertainment 0
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : Lee Morgan Black Entertainment 2
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Denroy Morgan - I'll do anything for you Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Fw: HASHIMA MORGAN SHOW- A SPECIAL LIVE EVENT TONIGHT Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Lee Morgan, Ceora Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Lee Morgan, The Sidewinder Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Indigo Blues Black Entertainment : Morgan Heritage Black Entertainment 0
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : Me'lisa Morgan Black Entertainment 2
Destee Black People : Who is J P Morgan Black People Open Forum 33
S Black Ancestors : Desegregation pioneer Irene Morgan Honoring Black Ancestors 3
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : jerrell-freeman-saves-a man's life-with-heimlich Black People Doing Positive Things 0
cherryblossom African American History Culture : The Provincial Freeman African American History Culture 0
Indigo Blues Black People : FREEMAN Survival Camp Black People Open Forum 1
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Good news; NRA filed for bankruptcy.
Bad news; Police often kill mentally and handicapped people.
I despise these racist killing NYPD. I'm glad Attorney General Letitia James filed a law suit against NYPD for using "excessive, brutal and unlawful force" against Black Lives Matter protesters! The law suit also targets the Mayor, police commissioner Dermot Shea and Chief of Department, Terry Monahan! Several NYPD cops have been suspended, along with many other racist violent killer cops across this nation.
Will the 3 white GOPs in Congress, Gosar, Biggs and Brooks, be charged with sedition and felony murder for inciting and helping Ali Alexander plan the insurrection? Ali Alexander, black trump supporter who started Stop The Steal and organized the insurrection, threw these 3 white terrorists under the bus. All of them should get long prison sentences. Alexander, a convicted felony, will likely be charged first.
2 things to share;
a. 33 more days to go before I hit 200 straight days of exercise.
b. Pls visit orangeseahorse . com. Not selling anything! It's a free site to post true short stories, poems, etc. Also free to read. We have 500,000 views and some writers have been published. These true short stories are poignant and life changing. Thanks,
Why aren't the white domestic terrorists charged w/felony murder and terrorism? YES, I answered my own question with the phrase 'white domestic terrorist'. But let's see if black traitor "Ali Alexander" will be charged w/felony murder for helping organize the deadly insurrection. His white comrades will blame him for influencing them to commit violence. His butt will be tattered after they throw him under the bus.