Black People : Monsanto trying to Play God; and getting away with it!

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
The Supreme Court Justices, who gave Monsanto a warm reception from the start, ruled that Bowman had broken the law because he planted seeds which naturally yielded from the original patented seed products—Monsanto's policies prohibit farmers from saving or reusing seeds from Monsanto born crops.
Farmers who use Monsanto's seeds are forced to buy the high priced new seeds every year.
http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2013/05/13-3

Keita Kenyatta

Feb 7, 2004
The Supreme Court Justices, who gave Monsanto a warm reception from the start, ruled that Bowman had broken the law because he planted seeds which naturally yielded from the original patented seed products—Monsanto's policies prohibit farmers from saving or reusing seeds from Monsanto born crops.
Farmers who use Monsanto's seeds are forced to buy the high priced new seeds every year.
http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2013/05/13-3

And all of this is with the help of Obama!!!...Word Up!!

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
What is refreshing about Obama is that unlike republicans like Nixon, Reagan and Bush Sr and Jr, he gives the public a heads up and does nothing to hide his Corporatism or desire to make the US even more of a corporate state;

For instance, un-coerced, by the house or senate and of his own free will and volition he personally appointed over the four years;
1. director of the National Institute of Food and Agriculture, Roger Beachy, former director of the Monsanto Danforth Center
2.As deputy commissioner of the FDA, the new food-safety-issues czar, the infamous Michael Taylor, former vice-president for public policy for Monsanto
3. commissioner of the USDA, Iowa governor, Tom Vilsack. Vilsack had set up a national group, the Governors’ Biotechnology Partnership, and had been given a Governor of the Year Award by the Biotechnology Industry Organization, whose members include Monsanto.
4. the new Agriculture Trade Representative, who would push GMOs for export, Islam Siddiqui, a former Monsanto lobbyist.

5. the new counsel for the USDA, Ramona Romero, who had been corporate counsel for another biotech giant, DuPont.
6. the new head of the USAID, Rajiv Shah, who had previously worked in key positions for the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, a major funder of GMO agriculture research.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Bayer presses on with Monsanto integration as stock suffers Black Health and Wellness 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : PROFESSOR WINS DEFAMATION SUIT BY MONSANTO Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Monsanto may have just ended the war on GMOs - Benefit of Purple Foods - Tips to Prolong Life Black Health and Wellness 4
Keita Kenyatta Black People : It’s not science fiction anymore: Monsanto seeks to control world’s food Black People Open Forum 9
Keita Kenyatta Black People : It’s not science fiction anymore: Monsanto seeks to control world’s food Black People Open Forum 2
Alarm Clock Black People : Monsanto Protection Act may soon be Repealed thanks to Activism Black People Open Forum 4
RAPTOR Black People Politics : The Monsanto Protection Act? A Debate on Controversial New Measure Over Genetically Modified Crops Black People Politics 4
Bootzey Black People Politics : Monsanto: The politics of Food Black People Politics 21
Ankhur Black People : The Peacefull side of AFRICOM / Monsanto a kinder gentler Genocide Black People Open Forum 35
Ankhur Black Entertainment : Old 007 movie, predicts Monsanto??? Black Entertainment 0
Amnat77 Health and Wellness : The Organic Elite Surrenders to Monsanto: What Now? Black Health and Wellness 8
Ankhur Science and Technology : More Monsanto Mess Science and Technology 0
Ankhur Black People : Monsanto man appointed to FDA???????????? Black People Open Forum 3
Ankhur Haiti : Haitian Farmers reject Monsanto "demon" seeds Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 9
Destee Support : Are you seeing errors trying to post? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 29
HODEE Black People Politics : Besides Executive Orders Trump Since October has been removing critical regulations and trying to pass so many controversial laws Black People Politics 4
J Black People : Trying to learn Black People Open Forum 16
HODEE Black People Politics : What in the World is He Doing? He selling us into four more years of this scam like Kayne W. was Trying To Do Black People Politics 3
HODEE Black People Politics : THE DEMOCRATS DON'T KNOW POLITICS OR THEY ARE SO BUSY TRYING TO RIG THEIR OWN ELECTION. Black People Politics 20
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : African migrants are trying to cross North America to make it to Canada. Trump is keeping them in Mexico Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : Crave for a flow And behave as though i'm trying to attract a girl And so I let facts hurl into her eardrum So has to hear some Of what he’s saying “s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Fireman Black Positive People : How Black Farmers Are Trying To End Centuries Of Racism Black People Doing Positive Things 1
R Black Poetry : there are haters on elevators trying to reach to top floor knock at my door but they locked out in s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
candeesweet Black Poetry : Interactive Stories. Trying something new Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Rap legend Prodigy dead at 42 from a disease America hasn’t bothered trying to cure Black Health and Wellness 4
Fine1952 Black People : Darren Wilson Just Admitted He LIED About Michael Brown Trying To Take His Gun Black People Open Forum 2
Destee Ethiopia : Ethiopian maid filmed falling 7 floors - trying to escape Kuwaiti employer wanting to kill her Ethiopia 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Fox News trying to slam Rev Al Sharpton AACOOLDRE 0
jamesfrmphilly The Police : police-kill-unarmed-deaf-man-who-was-trying-to-communicate-with-sign-language Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : Stephen A Smith Trying To Get His Black Card Back Black People Politics 0
Orisons Health and Wellness : Dr Sebi Can Cure AIDS and most serious ailments/what have you got to lose by trying? Black Health and Wellness 2
crwn Black People : Watch This Disturbing Video Showing Harvard Students Trying To Pass Louisiana's 1964 Literacy Test Black People Open Forum 0
Al D Black People : Like An Eagle Stirring Up Its Nest…Is God Trying To Tell Us Something? Jul 1 by Truthangel07 Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Weight Loss : Here Is The Simplest Advice For Anyone Trying To Lose Weight Or Eat Healthy Black Health and Wellness 0
Blackbird Black Spirituality Religion : What Is The Purpose of Trying to Disprove Christianity? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 300
R Black Poetry : My style is corrupt and rhymes pile up so I have wild Luck trying to separate verbs that devastate n Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Oh he jest goes crazy trying to break the headboards like JOHN LEGEND and DRAKE he tells her “you th Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
dunwiddat Black People : Is the Doctor trying to be politically correct Black People Open Forum 1
legit-writer Black People : Trying To Change Someone Black People Open Forum 17
R Nation of Gods and Earths : I'm trying to increase my knowledge and i would like to know more about NGE... can you please help m Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 2
ru2religious Black People Politics : What is the Senate trying to do now? Ex-Patriot Act Black People Politics 0
Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality Religion : Behind The Bible Fraud What Was The Church Trying To Hide? By Robert Adams Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
RAPTOR Black People : Amos Wilson: "Black people trying to save every other people, but themselves" Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Trying to get over Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
MsInterpret Black People : Trying not to snap dealing with his wife. Black People Open Forum 15
R Black Poetry : Trying to Duck Crime Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
4 Egypt : A young sister trying to get to Egypt Egypt 19
R Black Poetry : Trying to Adapt Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Ankhur Black People : Geo-Engineering/Devils trying to Enslave the Ecology, rather then respect it Black People Open Forum 2
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : Employers Trying to Hold Onto Laidoff 401ks Black Money Business Jobs 7