Black Muslims : Monogamy And Polygamy

dunwiddat

Sep 17, 2012
Actually I feel that women of any culture gets more respect when she honors her man and family and vice versa.Only the jealous and ignorant looks down on her.

And anyway i don't worry too much these days what anyone think or say about me.My focus is spiritual and on getting my heart right.To heck with all this hypocrisy and madness.

I do agree there needs to be a spiritual mind/shift...IMMEDIATELY.

And black women who hate polygyny are rejecting their own history and roots.
Really :(

dunwiddat

Sep 17, 2012
The real issue is too many people these days just don't have much heart and compassion for others.

The same people who have such a repunance for polygamy are the same people,who have no problem sleeping with other people spouses unmarried and behind people's back.And women tend to be the biggest hypocrites in this matter.Men are not cheating by themselves.

Is there anything wrong with a person wanting to be with (1) husband and one wife. Just because people are living adulterous lives does not justify polygamy... Your arguments holds no water.

Yes i do know that polygamy is in the Bible but most Christians try to deny it or they say it's part of the old law or something.

Noor100 polygamy may have been in the bible, but the Apostle Paul stated that if a man intends to be a bishop or elder he must be the husband of one wife...Dispute that if you can. Polygamous marriages in the bible had endless problems. From the beginning there was one man and woman. The same bible says there is no difference in God's sight between man and woman, so if a man can have four wives why cant a woman have four husbands.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Noor100 polygamy may have been in the bible, but the Apostle Paul stated that if a man intends to be a bishop or elder he must be the husband of one wife...Dispute that if you can. Polygamous marriages in the bible had endless problems. From the beginning there was one man and woman. The same bible says there is no difference in God's sight between man and woman, so if a man can have four wives why cant a woman have four husbands.
This is the Islamic study group. Know the rules!

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: