Black People : Money Can Buy Everthing: Kids for sale? Sold by Your Own Mother? In 2007? ,

Da Street So'ja

Banned
Jun 11, 2001
where failure is not an option
Occupation
thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
nobody sees anything wrong with this?

am i missing something here?

somebody help me

enlighten me

where are the pan-africans?

is this not a issue for your?

please help me to understand

black mothers are sellling their children into slavery

i say there's something wrong with that picture

thank you

i'm trying to learn here

KWABENA

STAFF
STAFF
Jun 10, 2004
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
While I have not been able to hear the Audio yet, I do understand that this is an issue, but only serves as another derivative of "the poor doing what they have to do to survive."

This is a Terrible World we live in - terrible times for that matter.

KM

Goddess Auset333

Banned
Feb 9, 2007
Beloved Ones:

As I watched this video, all I could see was the flashbacks of the day when my mother sold me into slavery.

No, I wasn't in Afrika. No, I wasn't in the South/North Carolina's then. I was in Brooklyn, New York.

If we do not feel the pain and suffering of what is going on, we are dead.

Someday My Story will be told. For now I will just continue to mourn and cry out for liberation/freedom for Afrika.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
CreatorCollege from Cairo Egypt writes: We seem to be not offended enough, and need about 10" more of the crap we've been eating this nigh half-century!

Truth IS Power, who amongst us will wield it?
Divine Polygamy is needed now, not Polygamy (flesh only), but Divine (Spiritual) Polygamy where there is no Human Being ways (evil), only Divine Beings ways, the Essence Energy of the Divine Reveler we call God Energy action to build the Black family together. There is no Black child that is not MY Child, Your Child, and Our Children. No not One. Now that is a Divine Polygamy Being Thinker. NOT FOR OURSELVES ALONE, self sacrificing, self-controlled, unconditionally loving, not like plain Polygamy which has a lot of envy, strife, jealousy, malice, confusion...and the likes of.

We have enough people in and out of the churches, if they weren't selfish, take one child into their homes perhaps we would limit the Black children being in foster homes, being homeless, and being sold into slavery.

Silly me. What Am I thinking? For a moment it slipped my mind. A Prison can not free another prisoner.

If we change Polgamy to Divinelygamy--Divine-ly-ga-my, how is the oppressors going to define that? It is not in their dictionary, libraries, and will not show up in GOOGLE search.

Once they see this word written and spelled this way they will steal it and claim they are the ones who created this word and therefore they will stick their own definition onto it. Lets do It before they get a whole onto It.

Redefine yourselves Blacks/Afrikans or whatever we call ourselves, Divine Being I know us as once being and still can be.

SAVE THE CHILDREN.

HILY/A

Goddess Isis

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Black Poetry : MONEY CAN BUY Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
HODEE Black People Politics : How the Money is Spent Black People Politics 0
G Health and Wellness : COVID-19 Parties To Catch Disease and Get Money Black Health and Wellness 4
HODEE Black Money Business Jobs : ALL OVER AMERICA THOUSANDS OF OPEN AMAZON JOBS ( few thousand ) & LINKS = MAKE THAT MONEY :cool: Black Money Business Jobs 14
HODEE Black People : YOU WANT YOUR REPARATIONS.. A relief from Federal taxes would garner individuals more Cold Cash Capitol, plus it's your own money Black People Open Forum 0
Digital Living Space Black Money Business Jobs : Assets, Money and Value Black Money Business Jobs 0
Fine1952 Black People : Jewish businessman calls black people ”liquid money” Black People Open Forum 7
R Black Poetry : Got facts and brag and use a sack or bag to tote these quotes and collect fees from folks need a honey with pie and a money supply see a girl want cak Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Everyone want money and hope folks think that's a funny joke so they laugh clear their throat girls Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Perfection Black People : In Context Series: The Characteristics of the History of Chinese Money Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People : Ed Department might use another source of fed money to give school staff access to guns and training Black People Open Forum 1
HODEE Black People Politics : MONEY LAUNDERING.. and Busted Black People Politics 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Audio Video Web Conferencing : The love of money - The O'Jays Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Audio Video Web Conferencing : Bone Thugs N Harmony - Foe Tha Love of Money Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Bboanerge Black Money Business Jobs : Did you keep your Black Money out of Starbucks' cash registers, today? Black Money Business Jobs 14
S Black People : Russian Mob Money Helped Build Donald Trump Business Empire Black People Open Forum 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Get Tha Money(No Currency Is Forbidden) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Making Money Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
StoryKiller Black Money Business Jobs : Okay, I've started to spend a little money. Looking for foreign Fiverr work Black Money Business Jobs 0
D Black Entertainment : [Guide] How To Make More Money Selling Video Games Black Entertainment 0
Liberty Black Relationships : In a relationship Love is more important than Money. True or False Black Relationships 6
HODEE Black Money Business Jobs : MAKE THAT MONEY! Black Money Business Jobs 2
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : #BuyBlack 2016: 50 Holiday Gift Ideas That'll Keep Money in Our Community Black Money Business Jobs 1
Liberty Health and Wellness : Reminder: Supplements Are a Waste of Money Black Health and Wellness 12
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : black dems-demand hillary-clinton-spend money on down ballot races Black People Politics 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: Rihanna - ***** Better Have My Money Audio Video Web Conferencing 22
Liberty Black People Politics : Hillary Takes In THREE TIMES As Much Hedge Fund Money As '08 Obama Black People Politics 0
A Black Money Business Jobs : The Average Black Person Can Make Major Money Black Money Business Jobs 2
serious brother Black People : Black Genocide..Follow the money! Black People Open Forum 0
Liberty Black Entertainment : Afeni Shakur’s husband wants some of Tupac’s money in divorce settlement Black Entertainment 5
Liberty Black People Politics : Is 'dark money' boosting Bernie Sanders? Black People Politics 10
Liberty Black People Politics : Hillary Clinton Isn't Only Against Reparations, She Accepted Money from Prison Lobbyists Black People Politics 3
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: This begin funny try win money this morning a brisk warning That I may get lucky but can’ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Who is the religious Money God AACOOLDRE 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : GoFundMe Page Asked for Money to Cover Dylann Roof's Sister’s Wedding After Charleston Shooting Black People Politics 6
Orisons Black People : CAN MONEY EVER BE FREE? Black People Open Forum 2
Shikamaru Black Money Business Jobs : The Lost Science of Money Black Money Business Jobs 13
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : How Black Mom of Four Who Won $188M Powerball Plans to Spend the Money - Sued by Pastor Black People Doing Positive Things 29
KingSango Black People : What I'm doing is a service not for money. Black People Open Forum 2
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Black People : Will Cuba give up Assata Shakur for what? or money. Black People Open Forum 9
Shems Nbedjer Black Money Business Jobs : Business opportunities in Detroit (seed money and office space) Black Money Business Jobs 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : GoFundMe, the site that has raised money for convicted murderers, will draw the line at abortion ... Black People Politics 2
S Black People : Psychological warping; Jail got these dudes convinced that snacks is money.. Black People Open Forum 2
RAPTOR Black Entertainment : This rapper passed up a contract with Young Money/Cash Money Records Black Entertainment 1
blazejay Black Money Business Jobs : Making Money Online Black Money Business Jobs 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Big cities trade happiness for money: survey shows Black People Open Forum 4
G Ali Black People : Keep the Money in Your Circle, and Squares Can't Touch It Black People Open Forum 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Travel : Out of Africa: The great money migration Black Travel 0
L Black Money Business Jobs : Wanna Make Big Money? Consider Theatre Investing Black Money Business Jobs 10
legit-writer Black People : Lunches Taken From Utah Students Who Owed Money Black People Open Forum 5