Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Model Who Was Bullied for Her Dark Skin Stars in Another Make Up For Ever Campaign

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Real Beauty, #melaningoddess

Model Who Was Bullied for Her Dark Skin Stars in Another Make Up For Ever Campaign

Khoudia Diop is a model, “melanin goddess,” and one of the stars of the Colored Girl’s latest campaign, called Blend In Stand Out, which launched April 25. The creative agency’s campaign features mega beauty brand Make Up For Ever and is the next installment of the brand’s “Blend In Stand Out” initiative, which debuted in February ...

Video ... 1:26
https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/model-bullied-dark-skin-stars-another-make-ever-campaign-200232775.html

Khoudia Diop is using her influence to set the standard and redefine how we see beauty. (Photo: Make Up For Ever)

Jacqueline Laurean Yates
Yahoo BeautyApril 27, 2017

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
She is so beautiful. I love her dark skin shade. Love it!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Meet the woman who beat Kendall, Gigi, Bella and Kaia for Model of the Year Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 1
C Black People : Black Afrikans Professional Are No Role Model For Freedom, Justice, And Independence For Black Afrikans In America Not By Choice!!! Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful Black People Open Forum 0
T Black Muslims : Frankenstein: The Business Model of Shaytaan Islam Study Group 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ◢Studies in White Racism: White Racism--An Application of the Colonial Model to Explain Crime & Race Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Zimbabwe : S. African model challenges Grace Mugabe's immunity Zimbabwe 6
IFE Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : BLACK TWITTER COMES FOR VICTORIA’S SECRET FOR NOT LAYING BLACK MODEL’S HAIR FOR THEIR SHOOTS Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People : makeup-artist-turns white model black..... Black People Open Forum 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People : top-model-contestant-brandy-rusher-shot-in-houston Black People Open Forum 0
Black Phoenix Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Black I Am: AFRICAN MODEL CHOOSES NATURAL HAIR OVER WEAVE AND WINS Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 1
$$RICH$$ Black Positive People : Going Strong at 77 and role model Black People Doing Positive Things 0
jamesfrmphilly Science and Technology : Victoria’s Secret model Lyndsey Scott’s passion? Computer programming Science and Technology 0
Fine1952 Black People : Another Black Model Told -- One Is Enough Black People Open Forum 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Relationships : Tri Ba Model Black Relationships 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Architecture Model Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
KaHotep Black Poetry : Is Ah Model Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Enki Black People : Numéro Magazine Apologizes For White Model In Blackface For “African Queen” Editorial Black People Open Forum 20
S Science and Technology : CERN: The Standard Model Of Particle Physics Science and Technology 0
baller Quiet Poetry Lounge : i'm not a role model Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Knowledge Seed Black People : My Uncle's Economic Empowerment Model Black People Open Forum 4
Shikamaru Black People : Model minority Black People Open Forum 16
B Black Entertainment : Eva Marcille on WGN TV discussing Top Model and Me and Mrs Jones Black Entertainment 0
cherryblossom Black Children : Can A Pregnant Teen Be A Role Model? Black Children 19
YungMiss Black Poetry : Role Model..My Greatest Insipration Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
F Black Positive People : Keke Palmer - 14 year old role model Black People Doing Positive Things 5
G Black People : CHANGING LIFE – A New Model For Africans-2nd Garvey Birthday Celebration Black People Open Forum 0
T Black People : Are You Looking To Model??? Black People Open Forum 1
Mad Skillz Black People : A Model For The Developing World Black People Open Forum 0
1 Black Entertainment : America's Next Top Model Black Entertainment 16
R Black Poetry : Model Chick Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 47
HODEE Black People : Remdesivir Side Effects - What all was reported. Not FDA approved has been used in treatment of Covid ( China discontinued due to adverse effects ) Black People Open Forum 1
HODEE Black People : News Anchor Referenced to Kamala Harris as ‘colored’ He was Fired Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Viola Davis Just Bought the Former Plantation Where She Was Born African American History Culture 1
HODEE Health and Wellness : How coronavirus drifts through the air in microscopic droplets .. or was sprayed Black Health and Wellness 1
R Black Poetry : Reached his destination but his train arrived late had to dive into a plate of spaghetti and ate after he was done with his team he come upon the scen Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
HODEE Black People : 8 Can’f Wait ___ Was Created by Campaign Zero, A Police Reform Campaign - NOT A US AGAINST THEM ISSUE Black People Open Forum 18
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : The woman behind 'Roe vs. Wade' didn't change her mind on abortion. She was paid Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Kemetstry Black Positive People : LEGALLY ARMED BROTHERS PATROL AREA WHERE ARBERY WAS KILLED Black People Doing Positive Things 1
HODEE Black People Politics : What in the World is He Doing? He selling us into four more years of this scam like Kayne W. was Trying To Do Black People Politics 3
S Black Spirituality Religion : THE MOST SATANIC SONG YOU ALWAYS HEARD BUT NEVER THOUGHT WAS!!! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
R Black Poetry : His knowledge and attitude make him a college dude folks do hears his flow and a few years ago he was in the yard alone lawn mower hit a hard stone a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : New York woman was shackled to bed during childbirth, lawsuit says Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Was James Brown killed? Prosecutor may open new investigation into singer's 2006 death Black Entertainment 2
R Black Poetry : Heard a boss beat and walked across the street founded out it was CD yelled turn it up and defeat quietness, it was a heavy Impala Chevy with dubs be Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Chyko Black Entertainment : "Kobe So Powerful" - Meek Mill Reveals How The Whole Club Started Chanting Deceased Five-time NBA Champion's Name While He Was Performing In The Club Black Entertainment 0
C Black People : The Dream That Never Was Meant To Free Your Mind Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : She was so not gonna do this but after a true kiss stuff happen he huff and puff while rapping and jest got her tongue wanted breasts and some, w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
HODEE Black People : Was I not a cute Baby _ ok or he** Yes Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Rep. Hakeem Jeffries Argument For Impeachment Was Fire Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Before Johnnie Cochran There Was Buck Colbert Franklin Black People Open Forum 0