Black Muslims : Mobilization For Imam Jamil Abdullah Al-amin

noor100

Aug 17, 2010
As'salaamu wa'alaikum and Peace,

http://www.freeimamjamil.com/

Insha'Allah please forward this information on, there will be a rally held for Imam Jamil Abdullah Al-Amin, the former H. Rap Brown (Civil Right activist, who was once the head of SNCC and a Minister within the Black Panther Party for Self Defense). Imam Jamil Al-Amin has been the victim of grave injustice by a system that never forgets its adversaries! If you are not familiar with who Imam Jamil/ H. Rap Brown is, look him up and do your research on his fight against injustice, before and after Islam. Research the case that landed him in maxim security prison. Please check out the website, www.freeImamjamil.com, for updates and news about the case.

Insha'Allah it is my intention to attend this event and I ask others to do the same! I pray that Allah watches over and protect Imam Jamil Abdullah Al-Amin, his family and his community; and that he raises up strong leaders of faith, from this Ummah, to continue the fight against injustice, Ameen!

Ma salaama wa fee ameena'lilah

Khalid Abdullah Bin Hud

March 2012 Mobilization for Imam Jamil Abdullah Al-Amin

Friday, March 16, 2012, will mark 12 years since the tragedy unfolded on the West End of Atlanta that would end up engulfing three families. As a result of that tragedy (and the then unknown conspiracies leading up to it) Imam Jamil, the defendant in a state case, is now a federal prisoner incarcerated in the only supermax prison in the United States of America (Florence, Colorado). After he was sentenced to LIFE, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution predicted in a widely read editorial that he would die in
prison, "alone" and "forgotten."

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
As'salaamu wa'alaikum and Peace,

http://www.freeimamjamil.com/

Insha'Allah please forward this information on, there will be a rally held for Imam Jamil Abdullah Al-Amin, the former H. Rap Brown (Civil Right activist, who was once the head of SNCC and a Minister within the Black Panther Party for Self Defense). Imam Jamil Al-Amin has been the victim of grave injustice by a system that never forgets its adversaries! If you are not familiar with who Imam Jamil/ H. Rap Brown is, look him up and do your research on his fight against injustice, before and after Islam. Research the case that landed him in maxim security prison. Please check out the website, www.freeImamjamil.com, for updates and news about the case.

Insha'Allah it is my intention to attend this event and I ask others to do the same! I pray that Allah watches over and protect Imam Jamil Abdullah Al-Amin, his family and his community; and that he raises up strong leaders of faith, from this Ummah, to continue the fight against injustice, Ameen!

Ma salaama wa fee ameena'lilah

Khalid Abdullah Bin Hud

March 2012 Mobilization for Imam Jamil Abdullah Al-Amin

Friday, March 16, 2012, will mark 12 years since the tragedy unfolded on the West End of Atlanta that would end up engulfing three families. As a result of that tragedy (and the then unknown conspiracies leading up to it) Imam Jamil, the defendant in a state case, is now a federal prisoner incarcerated in the only supermax prison in the United States of America (Florence, Colorado). After he was sentenced to LIFE, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution predicted in a widely read editorial that he would die in
prison, "alone" and "forgotten."

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Thanks sister noor100, if I can make that in Atlanta, I will:

Peace In,

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: