Gabon : Miss Peru & Gabon's President: The demonization of Black Men in International Media

panafrica

Aug 24, 2002
The Diaspora
Miss Peru recented visited the African nation of Gabon, and accused the country's president of trying to "proposition her" when she visited his palace. She fled his palace, and upon her return to Peru, the details of the trip become stories of "white slavery". This incident has become a major international rift between the two countries, and it threatens diplomatic relations between the two (Gabon has been supplying money & oil to Peru for years). Here are links to two seperate articles, both give very different details to the story:

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=worldNews&storyID=4306647

http://www.afrol.com/prueba/articles/11211

yaphet al-wynn

Jul 3, 2003
This looks like a her side, his side and between both is the truth. Not saying anyone's lying, just don't have too much to go on at this time.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
How did an alleged assault become "white slavery?"

Thanks for sharing Brother Pan.

:heart:

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly