from alcohol and ecstasy trips
should be on your list of reasons to stop it
I know you got bills to pay
But someday I hope you see that your self-respect is way past due
I just hope it’s before brotha’s are lookin’ past you

To the next twenty one year old pair perky breast
To the next nineteen year old college student with a decent pair of legs
Or the slightly younger brunet who has the club’s favorite lap dance
I don’t want you to be in the backroom with your newborn cause the babysitter was late
You shouldn’t have to go through dudes approachin’ you cause you have familiar breast
Instead of a face, and if the truth be told, things don’t have to be this way
I understand that your baby was on the way and you were about to graduate
Without the hottest GPA in your high school class
But, that’s no reason to be assed out
Use the brain your momma gave you instead of makin’ your cheeks bounce

She told me sex sales
And I told her don’t pawn your dreams
Too often people loose the receipt and exchange them for things
Of less relevance
In your case a poll to slide on and a couple dead presidents
Or some breast implants
Which you could write off in your taxes as investments
but before you’re over obsessed with your physique
you should believe that beauty comes from within
and I know it’s hard to see that when your career is based off of horny men
so if you intend to spend the next twenty years payin’ rent with that poll
I told her, sex does sale……but it’ll cost your soul

Tantrum

Oct 26, 2005
Windy City
Occupation
Pos Technical Support
That was hot poet
Teach the minds of the weak
Much love on this piece poet

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
dis was some tyte stuff
in da mid-night rush of truth
i see ya flow is teaching da minds

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Discerning Black People Politics : Blacks May Die in a New Mid-East War Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : 5 CITIES THAT WERE BOOMING FOR AFRICAN AMERICANS IN THE EARLY TO MID-1900S African American History Culture 0
Ankhur Black People : Democratic White House Continues Neocons 20 Year old plan of African and Mid.E R Neoconsegime Change Black People Open Forum 0
P Black People : Will Africa be the new "mid'east" war theater??? Black People Open Forum 15
abstract219 Black Poetry : Mid-Afternoon Pretensions Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
B Pan Africanism : UhuruRadio Sun 7/23 highlights: analysis on Mid-East crisis and the Liberty City 7 African American History Culture 0
Khasm13 Khasm13 : a mid-day quickie.... Khasm13 7
blakverb Black Poetry : Her mid(name)dle Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
C Black People : Darkness, Blackness, The Perfect Night, The Face Of God Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Pitch mean the throw so he itch for a flow but could end up in a ditch yo if he don't drive right to survive the night he desire lace around a firepl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : “It's night time and it's a slight line between good and bad from the hood and mad, never informatio Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Destee Black Entertainment : Saturday Night Live - Kavanaugh Hearing Cold Open Black Entertainment 0
R Black Poetry : Got class and write but do you remember last night at // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID have class and bright but last night had stats an car at the bar in a mini-skirt with plenty Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : A Vast Radiant Night Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Hawk and Night Mare Speaks Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Video: Lonnie Johnson - Another Night To Cry Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: Temptations - Silent Night Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: Temptations - Silent Night Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
R Black Poetry : stress no quality best policy is wait to night time and learn // to write a rhyme why let hate domin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Lyrical master to the head just before night in bed Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Bernie Sanders Said Something We Weren't Ready to Hear Last Night Black People Politics 8
Liberty Black Entertainment : Watch: 'Saturday Night Life' Bites Into #OscarsSoWhite Black Entertainment 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Your Body After a Night of Not-Enough Sleep Black Health and Wellness 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Friday Night Blue Lights In The Basement Quarter Party OldSoul 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : How the Spurs' road to championship redemption began on a heartbreaking night in Miami Black Sports 14
Kadijah Black People : 'Black as Night' Lupita negotiates with God for lighter skin Black People Open Forum 3
Flavia Black Poetry : The other side of the night Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
shaka64 Black Sports : Michael Jordan 54 points Magic Midsummer night 1988 RARE Black Sports 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 10 tips to help you get a better night's sleep Black Health and Wellness 2
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Ray Charles: All Night/All Day, Angels Keep Watching Over Me Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Some Fonk for a Friday Night OldSoul 0
Angela22 Black Poetry : Night Light Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
Destee Black People : Live Show Wednesday Night @ 9 pm ET - Brother OldSoul - Topic : Nelson Mandella Black People Open Forum 7
legit-writer Black People : The Colour of A Cloudy Sky at Night Black People Open Forum 2
Destee Black People : Are You a Morning Person - Night Time Person - What? Black People Open Forum 14
Fieldpea Black Sports : About last night's The ONE fight... Black Sports 8
ru2religious Black Men : Interesting conversation at work last night with White Boy Black Men 63
Keita Kenyatta Black People Politics : President Obama Slow Jams the News on 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon' Black People Politics 10
iAwesome23 Black People : Last night in Birmingham.. Black People Open Forum 42
TotalView Black Poetry : On A Gentle Friday Night Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Feather Podcasts / MP3s / Audio : At Night I'll Cry Your Tears So You Can Sleep...june, By:fertile Ground Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
RAPTOR Audio Video Web Conferencing : Blackstar - Thieves In The Night Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : silent night - THE TEMPTATIONS Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
baller Quiet Poetry Lounge : 'twas the night before christmas (a ball family christmas) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers, Night in Tunisia Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Brooks Benton: A Rainy Night in Georgia Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : Ronnie Laws; Night Breeze Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
lilpea Audio Video Web Conferencing : Gospel Night Audio Video Web Conferencing 9
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Al B. Sure! | Night and Day | Music Video Audio Video Web Conferencing 6