Black Entertainment : Micheal Jordons wife files for divorce

PurpleMoons

Administrator
STAFF
Apr 22, 2003
Differences caused 'the irretrievable breakdown'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Associated Press

CHICAGO -- As the world's greatest basketball player, Michael Jordan developed a public image for all to see with a down-to-earth personality and huge smile.

Now he's confronting a more private and personal situation in his life. Juanita Jordan, his wife of 12 years, has filed for divorce, citing "irreconcilable differences."

"When you have personal issues, sometimes work is a great avenue to deal with it and move on," Jordan said Tuesday after a practice for the Washington Wizards' game against the Los Angeles Clippers. "Things will work out in the long run."

Juanita Jordan is seeking custody of their three children; possession of their "marital residence," a large gated house in suburban Highland Park; an "equitable" share of their marital property; and a "fair and reasonable sum" for temporary and permanent maintenance. Michael Jordan would be granted visitation rights with his children.

http://espn.go.com/nba/news/2002/0107/1307442.html

OmowaleX

Jun 23, 2002
Aztlan
Occupation
Educator
PurpleMoons said:
Differences caused 'the irretrievable breakdown'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Associated Press

CHICAGO -- As the world's greatest basketball player, Michael Jordan developed a public image for all to see with a down-to-earth personality and huge smile.

Now he's confronting a more private and personal situation in his life. Juanita Jordan, his wife of 12 years, has filed for divorce, citing "irreconcilable differences."

"When you have personal issues, sometimes work is a great avenue to deal with it and move on," Jordan said Tuesday after a practice for the Washington Wizards' game against the Los Angeles Clippers. "Things will work out in the long run."

Juanita Jordan is seeking custody of their three children; possession of their "marital residence," a large gated house in suburban Highland Park; an "equitable" share of their marital property; and a "fair and reasonable sum" for temporary and permanent maintenance. Michael Jordan would be granted visitation rights with his children.

http://espn.go.com/nba/news/2002/0107/1307442.html

One more instance of "Take the money and :run: "

OmowaleX

Jun 23, 2002
Aztlan
Occupation
Educator
Monetary said:
Come on, bruh. You know dang well he's been cheating on her for awhile. It's just now coming to ahead.

Yeah, well, after the past few days I just see more fodder for the cannon shooting at the Black "middle class" MAN.

More CORPORATE MEDIA driven sensationalism.

cursed heart

Jan 12, 2006
Monetary said:
Come on, bruh. You know dang well he's been cheating on her for awhile. It's just now coming to ahead.

Yes he has.
She was also pregnant prior to their marriage.( if I'm not mistaking)
I know it takes two but she knew what she was doing!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
legit-writer Black People : Micheal Baisden Going Off The Air April 1st Black People Open Forum 2
Black-king Black Entertainment : Micheal Collier For my people. Black Entertainment 0
Writeous1 Black People : Micheal Jackson's Death -- The Discarded Evidence Black People Open Forum 6
Black-king Black Entertainment : Paul Mooney's advice to Micheal Richards. Black Entertainment 0
S Black Entertainment : Micheal's death appears to be a boon for the Jackson family. Black Entertainment 5
I Black Sports : Rapper trick daddy speakin the truth on Micheal Vicks case. Black Sports 1
L Black People : The Micheal Jackson Trial Black People Open Forum 17
J Black Poetry : 'billie jean' haiku (a micheal jackson & j'hiah collab) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Chyko Black Entertainment : Snoop Dogg Shows Black Love By Thanking His Wife For Being With Him "Through The Ups And Downs Smiles And Frowns" Black Entertainment 1
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : WIFE AND GEORGE LUCAS SEEK JET/EBONY ARCHIVES Black Entertainment 2
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : HITLERS' WIFE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Ndugu Black People : Lets not forget the Brother at Kroger that bust shot, on the terrorist to protect his wife! Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Pastor, Wife Accused of Stealing Elderly Church Member`s Identity, Charging $50k to Credit Cards Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Wife of Supreme Court justice spreads fake news about the migrant caravan Black People Politics 9
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : man-surprises-wife-with-valentines-day-dinner-on-subway-platform Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Liberty Black Entertainment : Beyonce's pregnant with TWINS! Jay-Z's wife reveals surprise baby news while putting her big bump on Black Entertainment 11
jamesfrmphilly Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : swizz-beatz-defends-wife-alicia-keys-against-haters-who-dislike-her-make-up-free-face Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Bronx Man Beats Wife’s Would-Be Rapist To Death, Faces Manslaughter Black People Doing Positive Things 3
Liberty The Police : So This Happened: Delaware Cops Beat Disabled Man After His Quadriplegic Wife Fails To Stand Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : 'Gospel of Jesus's Wife': Records Hint at Improbable Journey of Controversial Papyrus Christian Study Group 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : ANTHONY ANDERSON AND WIFE DIVORCING? Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Wife of Dolphins' Brent Grimes arrested before Miami-Buffalo game Black Sports 1
RAPTOR The Police : COP SHOOTS EX-WIFE IN NEPTUNE NEW JERSEY Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
RAPTOR The Police : Reverend Allegedly Targeted for Activism, Wife & Him Beaten by Cops in Front of Children... Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Mary: the mother , the sister, Wife of Jesus AACOOLDRE 0
RAPTOR Black People : "Hell No !" Eric Garner's Wife does not forgive the Cop Who Killed Her Husband Black People Open Forum 27
KPITRL Black Spirituality Religion : Pastor Myles Monroe and wife killed in plane crash along with eight others Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
HODEE Black Relationships : Is there such a thing as ...The Practice Wife? Black Relationships 2
Kadijah Law Forum : Indiana man avoids prison sentence after being convicted of drugging, raping his wife and filming it Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 11
shaka64 Law Forum : Michael Jace, 'The Shield' star, charged in shooting death of wife Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 40
Kadijah Black People : Clipper's owner's wife suing his half black/mex gold-digger, V. Stiviano Black People Open Forum 3
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : I'm Black But My Wife Hates Being Black! Audio Video Web Conferencing 10
legit-writer Black People : Man Successfully Sues Wife For Ugly Children Black People Open Forum 42
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : Zimmerman accused of threatening wife with gun Black People Politics 4
rapunzal24 Black Spirituality Religion : Where did Cain get his wife from? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 150
ezgo'n Black Authors : The Babalawo's Wife Short Stories - Authors - Writing 7
Ulysses E Taylor The Front Porch : My Wife' Lover The Front Porch 25
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : DWYANE WADE'S WIFE HOMELESS? Black Entertainment 65
Alarm Clock Black People Politics : What are Jesse Jackson and his wife going to jail for? what are the charges? Black People Politics 12
MsInterpret Black Jokes Humor : Commanded By Wife Black Jokes Humor 10
mywordsfly Black Jokes Humor : Hide Yo Wife Black Jokes Humor 20
MsInterpret Black Jokes Humor : Wife Control Black Jokes Humor 1
MsInterpret Black People : Dad Wins Custody of Baby After Wife Secretly Gave Up For Adoption Black People Open Forum 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Was Jesus Married? Old Papyrus Mentions 'Wife' Christian Study Group 25
F African American History Culture : A Tuskegee Airmen & His Pilot Wife African American History Culture 3
Asomfwaa Black Jokes Humor : Nephew Tommy - Yo wife is havin my black baby [UNCUT UNCENSORED].flv Black Jokes Humor 3
MS234 Black People : Ex-slave's letter to former master from 147 years ago: You owe me & wife 52 years of backpay Black People Open Forum 5
Chevron Dove Black Christians : JOB, His Beautiful Daughters, His Black African Wife & the Arameans Christian Study Group 3
MsInterpret Black People : Trying not to snap dealing with his wife. Black People Open Forum 15
Amnat77 Black Spirituality Religion : God's Wife, Asherah, May Have Been Edited Out Of The Bible Says Theologian Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6