Black Relationships : MGTOW -Are you guys feeling that?

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
And maybe a few need to stop batting out of their league. The entitlement is sickening. Every man can't land every woman he finds attractive, nor can every female pull in every guy she sets her sight on. A person doesn't have to settle, but if you don't fit someone's standards, you just don't, and should go for those whose standards you do fit, instead of becoming embittered with an entire gender.
THANK YOU!!!!!

sometimes you have to apply the 80/20 or 70/30 rule.

Do the advantages outway the negatives? Get real with yourself i say to those people

I say all what I say because I want to see happy man and woman couples it's a beautiful thing.

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
:11100:it is the woman's role to see to it that some don't have an opportunity to reproduce.......
But don't say this as if every female should be reproducing. There are many women who shouldn't, but it's their body so they're going to do what they please with it, and sometimes that includes mating with highly undesirable males.

The rest can't say much to it. :10500:

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.