Black People : Mexcian Hypocrisy.

MANASIAC

Mar 10, 2004
ATL SHAWTY! Mr. Coli Park
Occupation
Technical Analyst
And you can tell Vincente I said it:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/1602610/posts

***Mexicans, and people of Mexican parentage can become dual citizens of Mexico and the USA. Nevertheless, U.S. citizens who are NOT of Mexican descent are still prohibited from becoming citizens of Mexico, unless they are willing to formally and fraudulently represent that they have renounced their U.S. citizenship. See articles 17 & 19 of Mexico's Ley de Nacionalidad:

spicybrown

Oct 21, 2005
Sometimes I wonder: does the Mexican Mafia have some dirt on Bush or what. It is rumored that his wife is half Mexican. I wonder also if we tried to illegally cross the border into Mexico, what the consequences would be?!
Great informing article. Never seen it from that perspective:)

oldiesman

Feb 9, 2006
mexican hipocrisy...

what is in mexico that i would wanna go there to live in the first place?

cursed heart

Jan 12, 2006
When in rome do as romans do.
If we were to sneak over there we would be gunned down or held prisoner.
If we willingly went over there to live we would have to adapt to their language,culture completely confirm to their way of life.
They come over here get grants,some never learn the language and have been here 20yrs or more.
They dwell within their own communities and we cater to them.
It's a bunch of crap!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : The Weakness And Hypocrisy Of Black Afrikan Leadership Black People Open Forum 0
Al D Black People : THE FACE OF HYPOCRISY, IGNORANCE AND DENIAL (A PALE-SKINNED MAN) Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Black People : The Good, the Bad, and the Hypocrisy of The Every Child Achieves Act Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Sudan : US Hypocrisy on Crimean secession move: Washington Supported Break-up of Sudan, Yugoslavia, Iraq Sudan 0
Blackbird Black People : Hypocrisy is part of Human Nature Black People Open Forum 23
Chevron Dove Black Hebrew Israelites : The Hypocrisy of a Black MISS ISRAEL Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 0
Alarm Clock Black People : “We The People”: America’s Independence Day Hypocrisy Black People Open Forum 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Hypocrisy?: State rep. supporter of right-to-work bills, works to exempt hubby from right-to-work Black People Politics 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Afrika In Its Time O Awakening, Will Reveal The Hypocrisy Of The world. Chief Elder Osiris 5
A Black People : Does anyone else see the Hypocrisy here? Black People Open Forum 66
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Hypocrisy Of America On The Issue Of Racism Chief Elder Osiris 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THE HYPOCRISY IN CLAIMING A DESIRE FOR RACIAL UNITY Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THE HYPOCRISY OF BLACK AND WHITE PEOPLE WHEN THEY MAKE CLAIM THAT RACE IS NO LONGER A Chief Elder Osiris 0
G Black Spirituality Religion : The Jezebels of Hypocrisy -Women Preachers Are Hypocrities Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Destee Black People : Republican Hypocrisy Pedophilia Revealed Black People Open Forum 2
G Black People : *The Hypocrisy of A Forth of July Celebration As We Morph into Servitude* Black People Open Forum 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Hypocrisy Of Black And White America When the Issue Is Race Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Obama and The Hypocrisy of Black Leadership Chief Elder Osiris 4
K Black People : The Terry Schiavo case and white culture's hypocrisy Black People Open Forum 38
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Black Leadership Hypocrisy Chief Elder Osiris 0
P Black Spirituality Religion : Response To Story: "Democracy OR Hypocrisy: All Races Have Devils" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
P Black People : "Democracy OR Hypocrisy" Black People Open Forum 1
P "Democracy OR Hypocrisy"(4Mr.Ramey) Black Men 6
cocobutterskyn Black Poetry : Hypocrisy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2