Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Metu Neter: The Complete Set

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
http://www.bluskygraphics.com/collections/archangels-of-ancient-egypt-heru/products/heru-giclee-canvas-print-signed-and-numbered-limited-edition-of-500-per-canvas-size

Heru is the Ancient Egyptian Archangel (Neteru/Archetype/Faculty/Power/Talent) that communicates to man the knowledge of the freedom "of The Will". - i.e., of the Self.

The chief function of the freedom of the Will (The Self) is to enable liberation from the tyranny of emotions, sensuality, and desires - The blind expressions of the energy aspect of being.

Your Will is the chief attribute that separates you from the other creatures. While they must obey the influences, and principles operating in their spirit (Instincts), Man is free to choose, and decide which way he/she wants to go.We must know that although we are free to choose what to follow, we don't have the right to choose whatever we want to do. Only that which is in harmony with all can survive, and flourish.

Heru governs reasoning, circumspection, visual thinking-The Utchat Aakhu, Person In authority, The Father, head of household, management, husband, leadership, masculinity, mindfulness, observation, pride, self discipline, testosterone, Insight, freedom.

His name is Horus, in Greek, in the Yoruba religion he is Shango, and he is known as Micha-El by the Canaanite (Phoenician/Ugarit) people. He corresponds to the Greek, and Roman God Apollo.

Cultivate the light to see clearly from within, by having this beautiful Image on display.

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
http://www.bluskygraphics.com/collections/archangels-of-ancient-egypt-heru/products/heru-giclee-canvas-print-signed-and-numbered-limited-edition-of-500-per-canvas-size

Heru is the Ancient Egyptian Archangel (Neteru/Archetype/Faculty/Power/Talent) that communicates to man the knowledge of the freedom "of The Will". - i.e., of the Self.

The chief function of the freedom of the Will (The Self) is to enable liberation from the tyranny of emotions, sensuality, and desires - The blind expressions of the energy aspect of being.

Your Will is the chief attribute that separates you from the other creatures. While they must obey the influences, and principles operating in their spirit (Instincts), Man is free to choose, and decide which way he/she wants to go.We must know that although we are free to choose what to follow, we don't have the right to choose whatever we want to do. Only that which is in harmony with all can survive, and flourish.

Heru governs reasoning, circumspection, visual thinking-The Utchat Aakhu, Person In authority, The Father, head of household, management, husband, leadership, masculinity, mindfulness, observation, pride, self discipline, testosterone, Insight, freedom.

His name is Horus, in Greek, in the Yoruba religion he is Shango, and he is known as Micha-El by the Canaanite (Phoenician/Ugarit) people. He corresponds to the Greek, and Roman God Apollo.

Cultivate the light to see clearly from within, by having this beautiful Image on display.
I'm playing catchup again as well!

fyi

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek

Het-Heru is the Ancient Egyptian Archangel (Neteru/Archetype/Faculty/Power/Talent) that governs the Imagination, beauty, pleasure, joy, envisioning, Invention (artistic, & scientific), problem solving, entertainment, the arts, sociability, affection; flexibility, passion, attraction, estrogen, female reproductive system, & femininity.

She has many names, in many cultures. Her name is Hathor, in Greek, in the Yoruba religion she is Oshun, and she is Hana-El by the Canaanite (Phoenician/Ugarit) people. She corresponds to the Greek Goddess Aphrodite, and the Roman Goddess Venus.

http://www.bluskygraphics.com/products/het-heru-giclee-canvas-print-signed-and-numbered-limited-edition-of-500-per-canvas-size

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: