Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Metu Neter and You

rekh

Jan 8, 2006
Occupation
writer/publisher/pretrial services
istlota said:
A vision of the Mystery of the One, the Divine Self: perceived as Duality: yet which is, being limitless, both the mundane and the observer: All of creation, in One.

SELF ==> perceived as DUALITY
DUALITY ==> MUNDANE + OBSERVER
MUNDANE ==> (wants, desires, conditionings)
OBSERVER ==> (limitless, beyond emotion, surrounds and observes Mundane) ==> ALL ==> SELF

Roaring Waters of Nun
This is powerful... takes me back to that day when I knew; even for only and instant, that there is more to this reality domain we call the world.

Powerful, powerful pic and words.

Thank you.

truetothecause

Feb 26, 2007
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
Thanks for Sharing Brother Hiphopolx!

I DID enjoy listening to him and....I was challenged in overstanding the whole planetary alignment stuff:qqb013:

I did hear him speak when he came through here a few weeks ago. I was not very "impressed" with that presentation.
It was colored by the behaviors of some of the "followers" who are active members in study and process of initiation.

I plan to continue to focus on the MESSAGE and not the 'messengers'. I plan to continue to overstand the primary message of the Metu Neter which in essence, I'm getting is...

To overstand nature or makeup of our Spirit and recognize the dieties directing, influencing, informing our behaviors while in this physical house.

When he, RUNA, spoke here, his focus was on emphasizing our RELATIONSHIP with God/Spirit, and the importance of recognizing and nurturing that relationship while on earth. At least, that was the gist of what I heard.

Anywho...Thanks again for Sharing this...I LOVE learning!:wave:

M.E.
:hearts2:

soulosophy

Oct 21, 2006
Medu Neter & me

Hetepu,

I just came across this thread and just wanted to first say thank you to Brother hiphopolx for having posted this. The cultivation and awakening of one’s God consciousness is quite seriously deep! Personally, I’ve only been studying the Medu Neter quite recently coming from a sufi muslim background. I am studying vol.1, as well as the Maat 11 laws though I do have vol.2 and the TOLMS. I have been attending classes now for the past 4 weeks at the AAS here in the UKKK which has aided me immensely in my understanding. From reading the posts on this thread thus far, I know they will also aid in my learning and understanding. This thread is definitely needed.

Although I haven’t been studying the Medu Neter very long, I have been applying the little knowledge that I have learnt thus far such as breathing techniques, the Qi-Gong exercises, as well as correct diet which allows me the experience of a more energised self and an ability to maintain a state of inner peace. Friends and family have expressed that they have noticed positive changes in my person. DISCIPLINE and CONSISTENCY though is the key! With my eyes now opened a little wider I understand that we have direct access to divine knowledge and the power to instruct and program our behaviour to bring about transformations in the self and in our lives through working on aspects of our consciousness (haven’t learnt how to master these techniques yet) as opposed to relinquishing one’s power and control to some external entity through prayer.

A lot more control of my emotions is being experienced as well as more self-examination of where I am functioning from in terms of my ego and growing into my Divine Nature. I find that it is not enough to just read and have the knowledge but it has to be applied in order for it to be effective and yield transformations. It is quick to forget the laws when not applied such as 1:The Law of Ausar - "Your nature is an unconquerable peace, therefore nothing or no one in the world can be against you. All experiences come to you to promote your reclamation of peace, that you may in turn, acquire wisdom and power." Am I correct in saying then that when you find yourself experiencing that someone or something is against you and you act or respond in a manner that goes against your nature (peace), you are violating the divine laws of Ausar or all the deities as a whole?

I’m slowly working on comprehending each deity and their functions. Some of the post here are extremely helpful for me on that. The divine laws I know are not the end product but the means to the fundamental principles of knowing that God and Man/Woman is one.

Well, I just wanted to share the little experiences I’ve had thus far since being guided into the knowledge of the Medu Neter.
Peace, Love, Light…
Hetepu!

hiphopolx

Sep 12, 2006
Long Island NY
Thanks for Sharing Brother Hiphopolx!

I DID enjoy listening to him and....I was challenged in overstanding the whole planetary alignment stuff:qqb013:

I did hear him speak when he came through here a few weeks ago. I was not very "impressed" with that presentation.
It was colored by the behaviors of some of the "followers" who are active members in study and process of initiation.

I plan to continue to focus on the MESSAGE and not the 'messengers'. I plan to continue to overstand the primary message of the Metu Neter which in essence, I'm getting is...

To overstand nature or makeup of our Spirit and recognize the dieties directing, influencing, informing our behaviors while in this physical house.

When he, RUNA, spoke here, his focus was on emphasizing our RELATIONSHIP with God/Spirit, and the importance of recognizing and nurturing that relationship while on earth. At least, that was the gist of what I heard.

Anywho...Thanks again for Sharing this...I LOVE learning!:wave:

M.E.
:hearts2:

We are on the same page regarding your analysis between the message and the messenger. It's always good to read your words. And to know I'm not the only one taking on the challenge of knowing thyself/God
:wave:

hiphopolx

Sep 12, 2006
Long Island NY
Hetepu,

I just came across this thread and just wanted to first say thank you to Brother hiphopolx for having posted this. The cultivation and awakening of one’s God consciousness is quite seriously deep! Personally, I’ve only been studying the Medu Neter quite recently coming from a sufi muslim background. I am studying vol.1, as well as the Maat 11 laws though I do have vol.2 and the TOLMS. I have been attending classes now for the past 4 weeks at the AAS here in the UKKK which has aided me immensely in my understanding. From reading the posts on this thread thus far, I know they will also aid in my learning and understanding. This thread is definitely needed.

Although I haven’t been studying the Medu Neter very long, I have been applying the little knowledge that I have learnt thus far such as breathing techniques, the Qi-Gong exercises, as well as correct diet which allows me the experience of a more energised self and an ability to maintain a state of inner peace. Friends and family have expressed that they have noticed positive changes in my person. DISCIPLINE and CONSISTENCY though is the key! With my eyes now opened a little wider I understand that we have direct access to divine knowledge and the power to instruct and program our behaviour to bring about transformations in the self and in our lives through working on aspects of our consciousness (haven’t learnt how to master these techniques yet) as opposed to relinquishing one’s power and control to some external entity through prayer.

A lot more control of my emotions is being experienced as well as more self-examination of where I am functioning from in terms of my ego and growing into my Divine Nature. I find that it is not enough to just read and have the knowledge but it has to be applied in order for it to be effective and yield transformations. It is quick to forget the laws when not applied such as 1:The Law of Ausar - "Your nature is an unconquerable peace, therefore nothing or no one in the world can be against you. All experiences come to you to promote your reclamation of peace, that you may in turn, acquire wisdom and power." Am I correct in saying then that when you find yourself experiencing that someone or something is against you and you act or respond in a manner that goes against your nature (peace), you are violating the divine laws of Ausar or all the deities as a whole?

I’m slowly working on comprehending each deity and their functions. Some of the post here are extremely helpful for me on that. The divine laws I know are not the end product but the means to the fundamental principles of knowing that God and Man/Woman is one.

Well, I just wanted to share the little experiences I’ve had thus far since being guided into the knowledge of the Medu Neter.
Peace, Love, Light…
Hetepu!
Thank you for sharing your experience here. Conversing with the avid readers here @ Destee has been a big help for me in trying to understand more of what was being conveyed in Ra Un Nefer's books. It's funny because I thought I was pretty far ahead in my understanding until hearing some of these heads here. Now I'm back in the books again. I enjoy the learning experience. So I'm looking ahead fo more ppl to come forward to share their experience as well.
By the way that was powerful statement you had mentioned from his book primarily dealing with 'Maat'
1:The Law of Ausar - "Your nature is an unconquerable peace, therefore nothing or no one in the world can be against you. Realizing the weight of these these words and using it as a guide is very eye opening. I might start a thread dealing with that very subject. I'll have to think of a smooth way to start it off with.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
the first law and the second law

Amen

You were made in the likeness of a peace that nothing can disturb.

Reclaim your peace that you may attain to your reason for coming into existence:

The enjoyment of life.

Ausar

Your nature is an unconquerable peace, therefore nothing or no one can be against you.

All experiences come to you to promote your reclamation of peace, that you may, in turn, acquire wisdom and power.

:SuN020:

soulosophy

Oct 21, 2006
Thank you for sharing your experience here. Conversing with the avid readers here @ Destee has been a big help for me in trying to understand more of what was being conveyed in Ra Un Nefer's books. It's funny because I thought I was pretty far ahead in my understanding until hearing some of these heads here. Now I'm back in the books again. I enjoy the learning experience. So I'm looking ahead fo more ppl to come forward to share their experience as well.
By the way that was powerful statement you had mentioned from his book primarily dealing with 'Maat'
1:The Law of Ausar - "Your nature is an unconquerable peace, therefore nothing or no one in the world can be against you. Realizing the weight of these these words and using it as a guide is very eye opening. I might start a thread dealing with that very subject. I'll have to think of a smooth way to start it off with.

Ur welcome!

If u are thinking of doing a separate thread for this particular law, are u also thinking of doing a separate thread for all the 11 Laws?? Anyway, while I'm on this right now I have been pondering on the Law of Ausar quite a bit.

OK, the law states NOTHING IS AGAINST YOU. Can the following apply:

1. u have the power to influence a situation?

2. a lot of what happens to u is what u set in motion?

3. not to look at what someone does or says but to look at WHY u REACT the way u do?

4. from lack of self-knowledge and insight u get what u deserve not what u desire? (e.g. one may not speak up at work when assignments are being given out. The person desires a good assignment but ends up with the least attractive assignment for not speaking up and thinks the boss doesn't like him/her much so in effect they got what they deserved.)

5. u prevent the wisdom and power of your natural gifts from coming to your assistance?

6. everything is an opportunity to nourish your divinity no matter what someone else is doing?

7. everything happens as it should (perfectly)?

8. being in unity thus seeing all with the eye of the One?

9. we reap what we sow?

Peace, Love, Light...
1UL

soulosophy

Oct 21, 2006
the first law and the second law

Amen

You were made in the likeness of a peace that nothing can disturb.

Reclaim your peace that you may attain to your reason for coming into existence:

The enjoyment of life.

Ausar

Your nature is an unconquerable peace, therefore nothing or no one can be against you.

All experiences come to you to promote your reclamation of peace, that you may, in turn, acquire wisdom and power.

:SuN020:

OOPS!! My mistake. Thank you for the correction.

Peace, Love, Light...
1UL

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??