Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Metu Neter and You

MenNefer

Dec 30, 2006
The valley of the shadows

truetothecause said:
This is and interesting thought. It makes me wonder who/how do you ever really "trust" anyone:?: more importantly, how/when do I know when I DOING it to myself:?:....deceiving self I mean:?:

:hearts2:
Good question Sis and a very "intimate" one , considering most people don't want to give off the vibe that IT is even a problem for them. It is not a very secure place to be and opens one to be exploited. I hear alot of people use the phrase " You do you and I'll do me" as if it is better to delude oneself into thinking that their rationalizations are incontrovertably unique or that we don't have to be accountable to each other at all. Sometimes the sheer strength of ones self imposed ignorance provides enough grounds for the confidence needed to push on through all the things or people that allude to ones naivety.
The duality of reality ( for predominately linear thinkers) is challenging indeed.

thePreacher

Banned
Dec 2, 2007
Dogville, USA
Occupation
Agent Of Change
I began by taking a few running starts at vols I and II of the Metu Neter, but knew I was missing something critical. I sensed there was something extremely valuable here, but could just not "see" what it was. I had digested I don't know how many books/threads/articles/videos referring to the Metu Neter. But, so many people had clearly come away with so many differing notions of what the Metu Neter means -- and, of course, they all were 100% convinced that their truth was the only real truth. Alas, this is so often the way men treat their holy books. I understand this error well, for I, also, have to struggle constantly against becoming a heresy hunter.

Then, on a long road trip, I made several rest stops, walking and reading "MAAT - The 11 Laws of God" at each stop. And, the light finally came on over my head.

1:The Law of Ausar
"Your nature is an unconquerable peace, therefore nothing or no one in the world can be against you. All experiences come to you to promote your reclamation of peace, that you may in turn, acquire wisdom and power."
2:The Law of Tehuti
"When all your thoughts, feelings and actions reflect the Word of God, then the power of God's spirit and a peace that nothing can challenge will flow through your being."
3:The Law of Sekher
"When the emotions of Man manifest in response to the Word of God, they have the power to influence the course of any and all events in the world."
The only reason any of us draw breath in this mortal life is to realize Peace On Earth. And, here, in just a few words, three Laws of God, can be found the Way for us to do just that.

Here, in the Divine Trinity of the Metu Neter, RUNA articulated something so POWERFUL, so BRILLIANT, and so UNIVERSAL! All three laws of God could just have easily been uttered by Jesus, Buddha, or Lord Krishna, because all these men taught that the Path to Peace is not to be found by attacking an external enemy, but by realizing the omnipotence/omniscience/omnipresence of the Divine within I.

In truth, Jesus, Buddha, and Lord Krishna did express the same three laws. But, alas, the Beast has placed its hands over our eyes so that we can not see, and over our ears so that we can not hear, the glory of the Kingdom of Heaven - not a place beyond the clouds, but the Divine essence which is the Ineffable Self within.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
maybe, maybe not....

istlota said:
All three laws of God could just have easily been uttered by Jesus, Buddha, or Lord Krishna
the fact is that they did not do that. why do you feel the incessant need to bring these others into the deal? the followers of jesus delivered a holocaust upon black people. the followers of RUNA have not. i'm sorry that you can see no difference. this blindness means to me that maybe you do not understand the text as well as you think that you do. sure, you can memorize but i have yet to see any actual feeling. there are more levels than the cerebral.
i do not feel you at all.

hiphopolx

Sep 12, 2006
Long Island NY
jamesfrmphilly said:
the fact is that they did not do that. why do you feel the incessant need to bring these others into the deal? the followers of jesus delivered a holocaust upon black people. the followers of RUNA have not. i'm sorry that you can see no difference. this blindness means to me that maybe you do not understand the text as well as you think that you do. sure, you can memorize but i have yet to see any actual feeling. there are more levels than the cerebral.
I am feeling the truth and spirit of his words. What is the problem you're having with what this brother is saying???? Are you trying to discourage him from participating in ths thread too. He is directly sharing the experience he has had with reading RUNA's books. Which also matches the purpose of the thread. If you have a greater understanding why don't you share it.

thePreacher

Banned
Dec 2, 2007
Dogville, USA
Occupation
Agent Of Change
jamesfrmphilly said:
I keep bringing "others" into the conversation because that is what the Metu Neter means to me. It means that there are no others, that there is only I --- the omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent I.

Within every cosmology, most of the followers only see the literal, exterior, of the cup and not the water inside the cup. Christianity's error has been more deadly to mankind because most of its adherents have aligned themselves with the culture currently at the top of the totem pole. But, that is about to change. Be concerned, be very concerned, over how the children of Kush will conduct themselves when Gog and Magog have been removed from their current position of preeminence. Do you really think that we black people are somehow immune to being corrupted, absolutely, by absolute power? Africa has a host of petty black dictators who have proven otherwise.

_Intuit_ for a moment that you are Set/Satan - not a man, not some red being with horns and cloven hooves, but the penultimate spirit of evil. :SuN003:

Now, as Set/Satan, your job -- the very reason Ptah/God manifest you into being --- is to make war against men such as Jesus and Buddha who come into this world teaching a system that seeks to end your existence. Sin is, after all, no more than focus on the ego [me, me,me] instead of focus on the One [Thou Art That. I Am God. Anuk Ausar]. Once a man realizes that Self is not ego, ego ceases to exist. From then on, sin/Set/Satan is banished into the bottomless pit.

Hence, Set/Satan must fight to keep that from happening. Set/Satan must go to and fro, like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour, confusing most of the adherents of _all_ religious systems about What Is Truth. It is just a simple matter of self-survival ... from Set/Satan's perspective.

Satan/Set/sin's existence is all part of the Divine Plan to bring man back to his senses, to the sense that Thou Art That, I AM God, Anuk Ausar.

Man is hard-headed. We are stubborn and slow to change. This is not a good, or bad, thing, This is just who we are, how we were made. Gods are not wimps, are not easily moved.

Ptah manifest Set/Satan for the express purpose of teaching man, through intense spiritual struggle, that Man is not the ego -- that man is not the vessel of flesh he identifies with. The only power the Beast has over men is threat to the ego --- to the peception that man is flesh. Set will continue to torment man until man, finally, accepts that he is not the flesh.

Set existed before there were white people. And, even if we could, somehow, "eliminate white people from the face of the planet", Set would still be on the J-O-B.

Dual systems, systems that allow man to continue to cling to the idea that he is flesh as well as spirit, leave the back door open and the porch light on to allow Set a way to worm back into our lives. This is not to say that dual systems do not have value. They do. That is, in fact, how I got to where I am now -- by starting out on Christian training wheels. But,

"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child. But, when I became a man, I put away childish things."
Now, as a man, instead of a child, I no longer seek to avoid circumstances of conflict, pain, and discomfort. Why hate your enemy when there is so much WISDOM AND POWER to be gained by loving him?

1:Law of Ausar
Your nature is an unconquerable peace, therefore nothing or no one else in the world can be against you. All experiences come to you to promote your reclamation of peace, that you may in turn, acquire wisdom and power.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
hiphopolx said:
I am feeling the truth and spirit of his words. What is the problem you're having with what this brother is saying???? Are you trying to discourage him from participating in ths thread too. He is directly sharing the experience he has had with reading RUNA's books. Which also matches the purpose of the thread. If you have a greater understanding why don't you share it.
i do not agree with the mixing of kamitic spirituality with jesus, budda, krishna and every other system that one can think of. IMO, that is wrong, false, hollow and phony. it is cerebral and shows to me a lack of feeling. it is not african. have you ever actually experienced ritual? has he? i wonder. in any case, most of you want to mix and match, cut and paste. you want to run it all together and in the process obliterate what the metu neter is.

i am the one in the minority and i will be the one to leave. i do not relate to the "smooth jazz", light weight, "everything is everything" version of the metu neter that you all promote.

i am out of here.

Enensa Aunghk

Aug 16, 2007
A lot of these laws have been articulated Jesus etc.

But that is only half of the issue. In the most of the churches they preach this information, but if you rely on reading, reflection, and discussion you have not truly applied the Law. This will reveal itself when real opportunities for spiritual growth come into your life.

All 11 have to be applied in order to get the full benefit. This understanding of wholeness is something that is missing from most dialogues, that you must have a picture of the whole (that's the Maat thing).

And the application of the Laws must go beyond reading.

The major failures in changing people's behavior and the source of much of the ongoing debate continues because the Laws have not been planted in your mind.

When the rent is due and you don't have it, the Law of Ausar is supposed to pop into your head instead of the stress that most of us feel.

If the Law doesn't come to you as an automatic reflect then it will not save you.

If you can't test the Law and prove it to yourself you will not have the conviction to hold onto that understanding of the Laws when the Sherriff hands you that eviction notice, when a hurricane destroys your city and no one comes to help, when you mate acts up, etc.

On another note, in another thread they asked if there were any room for warriors in the Metu Neter.

Remember, go back and read the Ausarian story where Heru defeated Set because he relied on Tehuti. Meaning, the Laws of God and the Word of God.
Yes he went to war but with wisdom. That is how Heru would know that political action or stockpiling guns is only half the answer to black folks problems. Another part of the answer in this capitalist system is the Trillions of dollars we have at our disposal in a country were money runs politics.

hiphopolx

Sep 12, 2006
Long Island NY
Enensa Aunghk said:
A lot of these laws have been articulated Jesus etc.

But that is only half of the issue. In the most of the churches they preach this information, but if you rely on reading, reflection, and discussion you have not truly applied the Law. This will reveal itself when real opportunities for spiritual growth come into your life.

All 11 have to be applied in order to get the full benefit. This understanding of wholeness is something that is missing from most dialogues, that you must have a picture of the whole (that's the Maat thing).

And the application of the Laws must go beyond reading.

The major failures in changing people's behavior and the source of much of the ongoing debate continues because the Laws have not been planted in your mind.

When the rent is due and you don't have it, the Law of Ausar is supposed to pop into your head instead of the stress that most of us feel.

If the Law doesn't come to you as an automatic reflect then it will not save you.

If you can't test the Law and prove it to yourself you will not have the conviction to hold onto that understanding of the Laws when the Sherriff hands you that eviction notice, when a hurricane destroys your city and no one comes to help, when you mate acts up, etc.

On another note, in another thread they asked if there were any room for warriors in the Metu Neter.

Remember, go back and read the Ausarian story where Heru defeated Set because he relied on Tehuti. Meaning, the Laws of God and the Word of God.
Yes he went to war but with wisdom. That is how Heru would know that political action or stockpiling guns is only half the answer to black folks problems. Another part of the answer in this capitalist system is the Trillions of dollars we have at our disposal in a country were money runs politics.
What stood out in the story to me is the change he made in his tactics to beat Set. Heru eventually matched Set in physical power at a certain point. But the fact that he just match Set on this level still put the situation as a whole in Set's favor. People in every society need structure. There are always a set of ppl who's job is to create and uphold a system for this structure to exist. Heru finally realized that by taking over the system was the way to defeat Set.

Once you take over the system it is yours to do as you will. Which is the importance of having the ppl in this system spiritually mature. Imagine if ppl in charge let their greed influence how they run this government.

I hope the word imagine stands out like sore thumb. Cause we're doing more than just imagining it we are living it.

hiphopolx

Sep 12, 2006
Long Island NY
jamesfrmphilly said:
i do not agree with the mixing of kamitic spirituality with jesus, budda, krishna and every other system that one can think of. IMO, that is wrong, false, hollow and phony. it is cerebral and shows to me a lack of feeling. it is not african. have you ever actually experienced ritual? has he? i wonder. in any case, most of you want to mix and match, cut and paste. you want to run it all together and in the process obliterate what the metu neter is.

i am the one in the minority and i will be the one to leave. i do not relate to the "smooth jazz", light weight, "everything is everything" version of the metu neter that you all promote.

i am out of here.
If all you know how to bring is negative energy to a thread, whose sole purpose was us folks sharing our experiences with RUNA's books, then I can appreciate your wise decision.

Thank you

Hotep

1:Law of Ausar
Your nature is an unconquerable peace, therefore nothing or no one else in the world can be against you. All experiences come to you to promote your reclamation of peace, that you may in turn, acquire wisdom and power.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.