going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
kemetkind said:
Brother hiphopholx :bowdown:

Awesome thread and the tone you set with your intro post is perfect.

Bro omo your input is welcome so please keep it coming.

Bro james your input is welcome also, but please refrain from trying to moderate who all can post and what the content of their posts should be.

If you do not care to discuss a particular response then ignore it and respond to the things you are moved to respond to.

Peace.
i am only interested in discussing the metu neter written by ra un nefer amen. is it possible to do that on this site? i do not go into the threads of any other belief and say anything at all. are you stating that there is no way to have a thread devoted to the metu neter? there is no way at destee to have a thread limited to one particular subject?

kemetkind

Oct 8, 2005
jamesfrmphilly said:
i am only interested in discussing the metu neter written by ra un nefer amen. is it possible to do that on this site? i do not go into the threads of any other belief and say anything at all. are you stating that there is no way to have a thread devoted to the metu neter? there is no way at destee to have a thread limited to one particular subject?
Bro james you want to define the boundaries for what is acceptable in the Metu Neter forum, and those boundaries are more narrow than the original intent.

Honestly I'd rather not derail an excellent thread by hiphopholx.

How about you start a new thread where you voice your concerns for how this subforum should be run and let's deal with it there?

Until then, engage where you are moved to engage but don't discourage others from doing the same.

Peace.

hiphopolx

Sep 12, 2006
Long Island NY
truetothecause said:
Hotep HipHopolx! and
thanks for the conversation. I did have a couple questions as I listen to ppl share thier experiences, strengths and plans related to the contents of the Metu Neter and other Spiritual systems.

Regarding the Metu Neter....I keep seeing the term/name "RUNA"...

As i listened to you in this thread, it seems that "RUNA" is a person. Is that right:?:

Now..I have volume one of the book (had vol.2 yet it was lost during travels) and I've read some. I don't know much about the author except what i've read here and others sources on the net. Yet, is "RUNA" the author:?:

Also, I have asked a couple times and even started a thread seeking more information about the "cards" and how they are used in conjunction with the book. The title of that thread was "Just a thougth" or something like that.

Anywho....I'm glad you started this thread and I'm interested in hearting others folks questions and/or sharing info here and within the Metu Neter Forum.

I'd like to share more of my intuitions and influences to my Spiritual life and development...yet..no time right now.

Nice Job HipHopolx....I'm also enjoying the work your doing here!

:hearts2:
Hey Sister/Goddess Truetothecause

I'd like to have a discussion about how the cards work. I've had 2 readings both readings were on point. One of the readings though :em16:

I didn't get the answer I wanted, instead I got the answer that was right and that I needed.
I even tried to sway the question that I asked to go in the direction I wanted it to go. It didn't work.
It was for best and I'm thankful for it. More importantly,

I did what was right and what was best.

hiphopolx

Sep 12, 2006
Long Island NY
My fist question about the cards are.
What aspect of God is communicating through the cards?

If you can communicate some how (meditation and/or intuit or even some other means), Do you need the readings? Or do you still have a purpose for them?

hiphopolx

Sep 12, 2006
Long Island NY
Thanks everyone "EVERYONE" I feel I need to emphasize this.

I have another question?

Doesn't R.U.N.A refer to other books within his books?

The books to me relate to all of reality.

The theme of this thread Is the Metu Neter and You. All the info shared so far is well within that framework.

Let's focus on understanding all that we can within and around the truths relating to subject.

Communication is key here. But I do understand not everyone is as gifted as others in the art of comunicating. Keeping this in mind let's try to overlook, what we feel in the moment. Let's not let this fizzle out so we can get to goal here. We all need a much needed elavation of awareness of ourselves. There are 'things' holding us back within ourselves that some may realize of its presence but it is still as hidden as the dark star behind the Sirius. Others may not have a clue of it at all. So for me, I need this dialog. I also need this dialog to be just as useful to all that participate. The importance of this is due to the fact that our lives are intertwined here. More than most realize. If someone here is willing to take the time and provide some useful data that another can learn from let us see it for what it is. If the data can be modified so it can be more in tune with the truth. let us see it for what it is. But lets try to put the negative energy in check. If not for your self then for your people.

Hotep

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.