Black Spirituality Religion : Methodists Bring Church Charges Against Jeff Sessions For Border Policy

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:great:

Methodists Bring Church Charges Against Jeff Sessions For Border Policy

Carol Kuruvilla

HuffPost

...More than 600 clergy and lay members of the United Methodist Church have signed a letter bringing church charges against fellow member Attorney General Jeff Sessions for the zero tolerance immigration policy that has resulted in the separation of undocumented children from their parents at the U.S.-Mexico border...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/methodists-bring-church-charges-against-165117226.html
3811c700040a242813d8d21d9fada77f

Attorney General Jeff Sessions addresses cadets at the Lackawanna College Police Academy in Scranton, Pennsylvania, on June 15. Hundreds of his fellow United Methodist Church members are bringing church charges against him for separating immigrant families. (Pacific Press / Getty Images)

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
A racist :censored: :facepalm:

Jeff Sessions Says He Never 'Intended' To Separate Immigrant Families. That's A Lie

Igor Bobic

HuffPost

...In an interview with Christian Broadcasting Network that is set to air Friday, Sessions agreed that thousands of children ― some just months old ― being torn from their parents’ arms as a result of his new “zero tolerance” immigration policy didn’t make for great optics for the Trump administration.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jeff-sessions-says-never-apos-213831341.html
cc1b5e437d93ea550041bc7d1f9554b7

Attorney General Jeff Sessions said in an interview with Christian Broadcasting Network that “the American people don’t like the idea that we are separating families. We never really intended to do that.” (Michael Candelori/Pacific Press/LightRocket via Getty Images)

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:great:

Jeff Sessions could be expelled from the Methodist Church over migrant policies
More than 600 United Methodist Church clergy and members have brought up charges against the attorney general
By Tara Isabella Burton

...In a June 18 statement, 640 signatories invoked paragraph 2702.3 of the United Methodist Book of Discipline to charge Sessions with child abuse, immorality (including “the use of violence against children to deter immigration”), racial discrimination, and the dissemination of false doctrine counter to Methodist teaching — including Sessions’s controversial public use of the Bible verse Romans 13 to legitimize the Trump administration’s migrant policies.

https://www.vox.com/2018/6/19/17479232/united-methodist-church-charges-expel-jeff-sessions-migrant
975372354.jpg.0.jpg

Jessica Kourkounis/Getty Images

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
All I can do is :facepalm:

Jeff Sessions Jokes About Family Separations Amid Controversy Over U.S. Border Policy

Nick Visser

HuffPost

...Despite widespread criticism of the policy, Sessions lambasted the “radicalized” left and joked that those attacking the policy were hypocrites who would gladly separate families that infiltrated their “gated communities.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jeff-sessions-jokes-family-separations-045149235.html

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Israel to 'immediately' bring over 2,000 Ethiopian Jews Christian Study Group 0
HODEE Black People : Barack Obama Gives Advise To Protesters and took to social media to ‘bring about change’ for social injustice Black People Open Forum 2
R Black Poetry : Make a note in his diary that his quotes are fiery like that poison ivy time to arrange his game some words bring strange flames and empty mind i Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
IFE Black People Politics : Vets Groups Bring '#Me Too' Movement to Pentagon Black People Politics 1
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Bring Back Love (INSPIRED BY BARRY WHITE) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Burundi : Beyoncé Teams Up With UNICEF To Bring Safe Water To Kids In Burundi Burundi 0
Destee Support : New Feature : Your Links will Bring the Text and Image Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 9
Liberty Black People : What Will 2017 Bring for Black People? We Have 5 Guesses Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : ELECTION DAY OBAMA good true roller but the drama is over I guess // We’ll wait for HILLARY to bring Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
HODEE Black People : List if you can those few things first that will bring you some relief immediately Black People Open Forum 11
Liberty Black Positive People : Chance The Rapper Aids Effort to Bring 1,000 Coats to Homeless In Chicago Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Black football players should all strike: The one immediate move guaranteed to bring about ... Black Sports 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Missouri situation shows power of sports to bring enormous change Black Sports 16
E Black Parenting : BRING BACK OLD FASHIONED DISCIPLINE! Black Parenting 35
E The Front Porch : BRING BACK OLD FASHION DISCIPLINE! The Front Porch 0
RAPTOR Black People : CBC Members Who Voted For Militarized Police Bring “Hands Up” Protest to Congress Black People Open Forum 2
Keita Kenyatta Ghana : Ghana’s Kwame Mayor Promises To Bring Millions Of Blacks Back To Africa Ghana 8
skuderjaymes Black Poetry : Bring it with you when you come. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
chuck Black People : What Shall Do To Bring About Unity? Black People Open Forum 66
noor100 Black Muslims : How Nations Bring On Calamities Islam Study Group 0
C Violaters / Violations : Brother Charles IKS - Don't Bring Your Gender War Issues Here Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 3
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Antibiotic Resistance Could Bring 'End of Modern Medicine' Black People Open Forum 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Scientists to bring extinct woolly mammoth back to life with the help of elephants Black People Open Forum 8
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Sam Cooke, Bring it on Home To Me Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
info-moetry Black People : Have you ever been warned not to bring a white woman home? Black People Open Forum 40
Clyde C Coger Jr Audio Video Web Conferencing : ORIGIN OF HUMAN RACE AND WHY WE MUST BRING BACK FAMILY FARMING Audio Video Web Conferencing 50
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Freda Payne, Bring Them Back Alive, Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Each1teach1 Black People : Jahessye Schokley 5 years old and missing!PLEASE HELP BRING HER HOME Black People Open Forum 5
Destee Higher Standard Required : Don't Bring Your Gender War Fights Here Our Rules - Higher Standard Required 51
MsInterpret Bring back the blogs! Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 2
MsInterpret Black People : Positive thoughts bring positive results Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Black People : Curveball, lied about WMD in Iraq, so why not bring troops home Now? Black People Open Forum 5
skuderjaymes Black Men : well, why did you bring her to the club? Black Men 8
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Reality Of Today Will Bring Solace From The Truth About Yesterday, And Tomorrow? Chief Elder Osiris 1
P Black Relationships : Brothers we must bring back the Romance and the Fun Black Relationships 14
P Black People : Will the escalation in Afghanistan bring DOPE to our community? Black People Open Forum 21
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Injury That Self Deception And Doubt Bring Upon Black People Chief Elder Osiris 0
R Black Poetry : Bring It Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : HERE SHE COME....u bring me to my knees! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
I Black People : Lets bring back the "White Slavery" laws!! Black People Open Forum 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Mere knowledge through words will not bring realization- Enjoy the misery Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
howardtsu Quiet Poetry Lounge : You Bring it out of Me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Zulile Pan Africanism : Bring on the chinese! African American History Culture 4
R Black Poetry : Like a farmer I market wheat and target the weak bring Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
D Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Hairstyles bring disciplinary action Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Mere knowledge through words will not bring realization- Enjoy the misery Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Logic Only can bring unity among religions Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Mere knowledge through words will not bring realization- Enjoy the misery Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
PatriceCQueen Black People : STEPS TO BRING BACK THE BLACK Black People Open Forum 32
M Black Relationships : "YOU BRING OUT THE WORSE IN ME!" Black Relationships 7