Black Men : Men who were sexually assaulted by women share their stories - and how their friends reacted

IFE

Jan 20, 2015

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Great topic. Most males 1st sexual encounter is with an older female

IFE

Jan 20, 2015

IFE

Jan 20, 2015

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
bot

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
What’s more, Crews suggested that Venit or his agency could have a hand in seeking harm against him.
———-
I hope nothing happens to Crews.
Thru the Rape Crisis Center I learned that the feelings he is expressing are to be expected.
After being attacked in my car, I was sure the creep would come back to kill me. I didn’t know him. Why would a stranger want to hurt me? Will he return to finish what he started.
When I went to the police station the next morning, after the attack to be questioned, the police officer told me that my attacker had said he had been following me for weeks.
They kept asking me did I know him.
I lived in fear of him killing me.
We lived in Germany 5 years, and there was no fear. After our return to the States, the fear returned.

I can’t imagine this kinda fear on a male.

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
I learned someone in my own family was sexually abused as a child almost everyday(though, sadly, there were more). By his own mother no less. It truly caused a lot of damage, but he never wanted to believe it played a part in why he treated women horribly and was so hypersexual.

He rarely spoke of it and sometimes made it into a joke. I believe that was the only way he knew how to cope without coming across as what he believed was "weak".

There were those who wanted to help him, but he shunned all of them. I think he was just too resentful to want to be helped anymore.

That's why more women need to speak up against grown women they know taking advantage of young boys, including their own sons. The same way we look for men to speak up for us.

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
Great topic. Most males 1st sexual encounter is with an older female

Yeah, I wish men wouldn't high five each other over it. Every time you hear of a female teacher molesting a male student, if she's even halfway decent looking, the first thing some guy is saying is..."Wish I had her as a teacher when I was in elementary!"

Gross. Sex with children, that is, raping a child is heinous, man or woman. And it absolutely destroys people.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Yeah, I wish men wouldn't high five each other over it. Every time you hear of a female teacher molesting a male student, if she's even halfway decent looking, the first thing some guy is saying is..."Wish I had her as a teacher when I was in elementary!"

Gross. Sex with children, that is, raping a child is heinous, man or woman. And it absolutely destroys people.

We raise and socialize boys differently. This even comes from their mothers. So, if you want to know what's wrong with guys, look in the mirror

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
We raise and socialize boys differently. This even comes from their mothers. So, if you want to know what's wrong with guys, look in the mirror

I don't have a child, Kem. And you just said, "we raise...", so obviously it's on both parents. :look:

What's wrong with guys isn't just the women who raise them, but adult male culture that places sex on such a pedestal you all think it's okay for even a male child to engage in it. Y'all treat it like an early accomplishment. That's pretty sad.

It'd be like if women championed little girls getting married at 8 years old just because she's married.

Marriage is a good thing, to have the commitment of the guy you want is great, but it's not for children. Most women understand this. Men don't.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: