Food Discussion : Men Like Fried Chicken!!!

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
:lol: you can boil anything even fish lol thats how jamaicans and africans make fish soup and anybody else who does :)
lol - Well i know now, but growing up nobody in family made their chicken that way so i had no clue...

Now that i'm a top :cook: , i do it myself sometimes before i bake it.

p.s. I've never had fish soup.

Feather

Sep 3, 2011
lol - Well i know now, but growing up nobody in family made their chicken that way so i had no clue...

Now that i'm a top :cook: , i do it myself sometimes before i bake it.

p.s. I've never had fish soup.

its good...you can season it different ways, you can take the chicken stock after you boil the chicken and save it and use it as a broth base for your soup and add vegetables and seasonings that you like.

cherryblossom

Banned
Feb 28, 2009
marinating the chicken in buttermilk makes it moist.

....and there's always "Oven-Fried Chicken," as well.....same taste/not saturated in oil.

MsVeraisblessed

Jan 30, 2012
now the oven fried style....can i use cornflakes or fried onions to cover the chicken as i bake it?

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍