Food Discussion : Men Like Fried Chicken!!!

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
:lol: you can boil anything even fish lol thats how jamaicans and africans make fish soup and anybody else who does :)
lol - Well i know now, but growing up nobody in family made their chicken that way so i had no clue...

Now that i'm a top :cook: , i do it myself sometimes before i bake it.

p.s. I've never had fish soup.

Feather

Sep 3, 2011
lol - Well i know now, but growing up nobody in family made their chicken that way so i had no clue...

Now that i'm a top :cook: , i do it myself sometimes before i bake it.

p.s. I've never had fish soup.

its good...you can season it different ways, you can take the chicken stock after you boil the chicken and save it and use it as a broth base for your soup and add vegetables and seasonings that you like.

cherryblossom

Banned
Feb 28, 2009
marinating the chicken in buttermilk makes it moist.

....and there's always "Oven-Fried Chicken," as well.....same taste/not saturated in oil.

MsVeraisblessed

Jan 30, 2012
now the oven fried style....can i use cornflakes or fried onions to cover the chicken as i bake it?

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: