Science and Technology : Meltdown and Spectre - Bugs in modern computers leak passwords and sensitive data.

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Meltdown - Meltdown applies to Intel and Apple processors and takes advantage of a privilege escalation flaw allowing kernel memory access from user space, meaning any secret a computer is protecting (even in the kernel) is available to any user able to execute code on the system.

Spectre - Spectre applies to Intel, Apple, ARM, and AMD processors and works by tricking processors into executing instructions they should not have been able to, granting access to sensitive information in other applications’ memory space.

Am I affected by the bug?
Most certainly, yes.

Read more here :

https://spectreattack.com/

https://danielmiessler.com/blog/simple-explanation-difference-meltdown-spectre/

Please share if you know more.

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee

IFE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 20, 2015
I called Apple yesterday about the bugs.
The first rep suggested I connect my phone to my Mac to ITunes....
I asked her if she is trying to tell me how to fix Apples problems. She said that’s all she could do. I asked to speak with a supervisor who told me they are not allowed to discuss anything in the media. Refused to answer any questions.
Kept asking, “what problems are you having today” that I can help you with.
That’s all I got from Apple. I have 5 Apple devices.

This may be the beginning of the end of Apple.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Trump-Supporting Televangelist Kenneth Copeland Has The Weirdest Meltdown Over Biden Victory Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Illinois state lawmaker has meltdown on House floor: ‘Let my people go!’ Black People Politics 2
Chevron Dove Black People : Just a Reminder ... Blaming Us for Financial Meltdown Black People Open Forum 16
S Black Poetry : Red Light Meltdown Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : C....meltdown Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Tasty meltdown Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
K Black Poetry : Meltdown(vdr) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
Bishop Black Poetry : Heart Meltdown- from the Afronet Files Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Bishop Black Poetry : Heart Meltdown Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Destee Black People : Goodnight Don't Let The Bed Bugs Bite ... Have you ever seen a bed bug in real life? Black People Open Forum 2
Destee Black People : Are There Coffins, Vaults, Burial Situations That Bugs Can't Penetrate? Black People Open Forum 12
Destee Food Discussion : Starbucks - will stop using crushed bugs in their drinks Food Discussion and Recipes 1
river Black People : Here's how to Avoid Bed Bugs When You Travel Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Black People : Bugs and the Grave Black People Open Forum 7
M Black Poetry : Like insects my blend vexed with bugs deal with complex thugs Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2

Latest profile posts

$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days
Destee wrote on Marcchris's profile.
Hi @Marcchris ... Welcome Welcome Welcome!!! :wave: ... Thanks for joining us AND becoming a Premium Member! :cheerleader: ... I am honored. Please make yourself right at home! Much Love and Peace.
Destee wrote on rhymebad's profile.
I Love You! :love:
Destee wrote on dunwiddat's profile.
Good to see you Sister! :cheerleader:
Kemetstry wrote on dunwiddat's profile.
Where have you been hiding ?