Black Positive People : Meet the 20-year-old African-American woman making US Military Academy history

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

Meet the 20-year-old African-American woman making US Military Academy history

Courtney Connley
CNBCAugust 17, 2017

WEST POINT, N.Y. (AP) — Simone Askew marched into history Monday as the first black woman to lead the Long Gray Line at the U.S. Military Academy.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/meet...-162334282.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=1_12

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LookingForward Black Education / Schools : Meet Esther Okade, The 10-Year-Old College Student Working On Her PhD Black Education / Schools 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Candace Hill - Meet The 16 Year Old Who Just Became U.S.’s Fastest Girl Ever Black Sports 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Meet the 29-year-old YouTuber who turned her natural hair into a massive career opportunity Black People Doing Positive Things 0
SkinTone Health and Wellness : Best Time to Meet Folk Black Health and Wellness 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Meet the woman who beat Kendall, Gigi, Bella and Kaia for Model of the Year Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 1
R Black Poetry : Rap to fans and adapt plans to meet new circumstances then speak get true romances and get a crew of chances to get dates this add milk to his thrilli Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
TotalView Black Poetry : Meet Smooth (cinquain) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
OldSoul Black People : Meet Kelvin Cochran, he was fired from his job as fire chief of Atlanta for expressing his faith Black People Open Forum 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Black Congress Members to meet with FBI Director over ‘Black Identity Extremists’ memo Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Liberia : Meet The Multi-millionaire Who Wants To Be President Of Liberia replacing Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Liberia 18
Liberty Black Positive People : Meet The CEO Building A $75 Million Global Landmark For African American History Black People Doing Positive Things 0
freddie48 Black People Politics : British PM Theresa May to meet Trump on Friday — White House Black People Politics 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Meet Cory Booker's Top Donor Black People Politics 0
Liberty Black Education / Schools : Meet the DeVos family — super-wealthy right-wingers working with the religious right to destroy publ Black Education / Schools 74
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Meet Granddad: Weird, Ancient Reptile Gave Rise to Mammals Science and Technology 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Meet the only Black woman who owns a legal weed dispensary in Colorado OldSoul 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Meet Bozoma Saint John, the Apple executive who stole the show at WWDC Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Meet Miss USA: Deshauna Barber Is First Military Service Member to Take Crown Black People Doing Positive Things 0
L Black Relationships : Breaking Up ... what is the best way to meet someone new? Black Relationships 31
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : The spark of life: Science and the Bible meet again Science and Technology 1
A Black Men : Where can I meet and greet anyone and learn more about the Nation of Gods and Earths. Black Men 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Nigeria : Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Is Building The Fashion Amazon Of Africa Nigeria 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Israel's Netanyahu declines offer to meet with Obama: White House Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Meet President Obama's Nominee for Librarian of Congress Black People Politics 0
Liberty Black People Politics : Meet Bernie Sanders: Where the Black Voter Fits Into His Ambitious Plan Black People Politics 5
Liberty Science and Technology : Meet The African-American Billionaire Businessman Who's Richer Than Michael Jordan Science and Technology 54
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Meet the woman who turned a school bus into a mobile financial literacy hub Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Scott Walker Fumbles On America's Race Issue - Meet Sheriff David Clarke Black People Politics 6
RAPTOR Black Positive People : Meet Sada Mire: the First Somali Archeologist known to the World Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Kemetstry Black Positive People : SISTER WINS GOLD AT WORLD SWIM MEET Black People Doing Positive Things 4
SuperCerebralgal The Front Porch : Nice to Meet You ALL, Destee forum!! The Front Porch 7
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : meet me on the moon Black Entertainment 0
BlaqStalley The Front Porch : Hey DESTEE BlaqueStalley here... I'm here to meet new people & brooding my mind & soul The Front Porch 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Meet the Impeachment Crowd: 6 Republicans Who Want Obama Out Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Meet 7-foot-5 Tacko 'Taco' Fall, the nation's tallest high school basketball player Black Sports 2
Kemetstry Black People : MEET THE NEW MISS ISREAL Black People Open Forum 7
jamesfrmphilly South Africa : meet south africas pro-twerk team South Africa 8
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Short Stories : Lovers Meet Short Stories - Authors - Writing 30
candeesweet Quiet Poetry Lounge : Already Meet Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Kemetstry Black People : NAACP AND KKK MEET Black People Open Forum 5
MsInterpret Black Positive People : Long Lost Sisters Reunited at Track Meet Black People Doing Positive Things 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Meet Your Mama: First Ancestor of All Placental Mammals Revealed Science and Technology 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Meet Rex: the $1m bionic man with working heart, set of lungs and human face Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul OldSoul : This is an invitation, across the nation, A chance for folks to meet. OldSoul 7
Destee Black Atheists : Do Atheists Meet - Come Together for Study / Growth? Atheist Study Group 70
Ankhur Black People : I this 2011 G20 meet, a qourum for broke US & EU to Carve Up Africa? Black People Open Forum 0
P The Front Porch : How can i meet a Teacher? am very serious please help me The Front Porch 10
T Black Spirituality Religion : DESTEE.COM MEET JEREMIAH CAMARA Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
Chevron Dove Black Christians : I Wonder~Did I Meet the Arch Angels Michael & Gabriel~ Christian Study Group 1
Amnat77 Sudan : Unreported World: Sudan: Meet the Janjaweed Sudan 2