Health and Wellness : Medical Marijuana vs Recreational:What's The Difference?

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
medical-vs-recreational-09-04-720x340.jpg

Marijuana can be both a medicine and a recreational drug, but separating one from the other isn’t simple.
According to the World Health Organization, marijuana is the most popular recreational drug worldwide. However, unlike many other recreational drugs, marijuana is widely used as a medicine as well.

This fact, along with marijuana’s
legal status, has led to much confusion over the differences between medical marijuana and recreational marijuana.

If you’re feeling a bit puzzled yourself, here are a few things to consider.

Read more

http://www.leafscience.com/2014/09/04/medical-marijuana-vs-recreational-whats-difference/

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
What’s the Difference Between Recreational and Medical

Medical marijuana seeds and recreational marijuana seeds are different in many ways. First off, medical marijuana has high CBD content while recreational marijuana is more on the THC. CDB is the ingredient of marijuana that makes it medical. The higher the CBD, the lower the strength of high your marijuana can provide. THC, on the other hand, is another ingredient of marijuana and it is what’s making it psychoactive. Just because medical marijuana has high CBD content doesn’t mean that it has low THC content.

Read more

http://www.cropkingseeds.com/whats-the-difference-between-recreational-and-medical-marijuana-seeds/

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Heroin/opium is used in both situation as well. The difference is the intent. Are you using a cocaine product because the doctor said so. Or because you think it would be fun?

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
Heroin/opium is used in both situation as well. The difference is the intent. Are you using a cocaine product because the doctor said so. Or because you think it would be fun?

Also, if you have cancer or some other major health problem, and you are suffering chronic pain, you can weigh the benefits with the side effects, and it may be worth the risks.

But, if you are healthy, the risks are too high, imho.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Also, if you have cancer or some other major health problem, and you are suffering chronic pain, you can weigh the benefits with the side effects, and it may be worth the risks.

But, if you are healthy, the risks are too high, imho.

Generally, it is a doctor that decides

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Ontario doctors want to launch clinic devoted solely to medical marijuana Black People Open Forum 0
4 Black People : MEDICAL MARIJUANA DOCTOR Black People Open Forum 2
S Black People : Medical Company Lies About Obamacare To Boost Profits Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Paul's Epistle to the Laodiceans & their Eye care medical school AACOOLDRE 0
Liberty Health and Wellness : White Scientist Says The Black Community Is Being Targeted By The Medical System, They Are Deliberat Black Health and Wellness 6
Liberty Black People : Medical Historian Examines NIMH Experiments in Crowding Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Black People : Mindy Kaling’s brother says she knew he pretended to be black, in order to get into medical school Black People Open Forum 0
dunwiddat Health and Wellness : Africa's Medical Infrastructure Black Health and Wellness 0
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Religion -- One Needs "Full" Medical Coverage Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 51
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : The Medical Schools With the Highest Percentage of Graduates Who Are Black Black Education / Schools 22
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : Dr. Bao, the medical examiner will be filing a lawsuit v samford FL Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 8
Alarm Clock Black Positive People : Young African Invents Touch Screen Medical Tablet Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Destee Health and Wellness : Would You Want Your Incurable Medical Diagnosis Hid From You? Black Health and Wellness 25
legit-writer Black People : Buying Your Medical Records Online Black People Open Forum 12
Destee Health and Wellness : What Medicine / Medical Treatments are Specific To Race? Black Health and Wellness 14
S Black People : Police Called Out on Medical Alert Shoot Dead 68 Year Old Black Veteran Black People Open Forum 2
RAPTOR Black People : "Deadly Monopolies": Medical Ethicist Harriet Washington on How Firms are Taking Over Life Itself Black People Open Forum 5
noor100 Black Muslims : Medical Benefits of Ramadan Islam Study Group 4
J Black People : anybody ever read MEDICAL APARTHEID? about black people Black People Open Forum 2
SpiritualONE Medical Experimentation on Blacks Black Health and Wellness 3
kemetkind Medical Apartheid- Black Health and Wellness 0
J Black Poetry : Medical Apartheid: The Dark History of Medical Experimentation on Black Americans Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
D Black People : man kills daughter because he doubted her virginity even after medical exam Black People Open Forum 11
D The Dark History of Medical Experimentation on Black Americans... Black Health and Wellness 1
R Black Money Business Jobs : Healthcare Medical Nurse Recruiter Career Are In Demand- Will Train Black Money Business Jobs 1
D Medical Wisdom: Let us share our knowledge. Black Health and Wellness 12
P Black People : Quintuplets Born at UMd. Medical Center Black People Open Forum 2
A Black Jokes Humor : redneck medical terms Black Jokes Humor 6
Heartbeat Black Haiku : A Medical Misread Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Bishop Quiet Poetry Lounge : Medical Update Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Breaddaily832 Law Forum : Are U.S marijuana laws RACIST?? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : US city to pay Reparations to African-American community with tax on marijuana sales Black People Politics 0
Kemetstry Law Forum : RACIAL DISPARITIES IN MARIJUANA SENTENCING Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Shootout mannequin challenge leads to gun, marijuana arrests Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Shems Nbedjer Black Money Business Jobs : Investors attempt to nationalize marley marijuana Black Money Business Jobs 2
RAPTOR Black People : Is the End of Marijuana Prohibition the End of the War On Drugs? Probably Not. Black People Open Forum 7
Destee Law Forum : When Marijuana was ILLEGAL it had a Black Face - Now that it's LEGAL it has a White Face ?! Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 52
sekou kasimu Support : Should i start another thread to ask a related question, i.e., should we smoke marijuana Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 22
sekou kasimu Law Forum : Drugs: Should President Obama Legalize or Decriminalize Marijuana? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 170
thePreacher Law Forum : How Cops profit from Marijuana Arrests Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Wait... what? How Dangerous Is Marijuana Again? Black People Open Forum 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Jorge Cervantes Ultimate Grow Marijuana Black People Open Forum 0
Writeous1 Black People : I Bet This Will Change Your Thoughts on Marijuana Black People Open Forum 13
Therious Black People Politics : Obama: Legalization Marijuana Legit Topic of Discussion Black People Politics 21
MsInterpret Black People : Cop Cleared In Killing Of Unarmed Man In Marijuana Raid Black People Open Forum 5
HODEE Black People : Cocaine,Marijuana,Crack, Meth, Heroin Changes Brain Chemistry Black People Open Forum 10
G MetaSaience & others-Alcoholism, Marijuana, Cigarettes Combined Usage Black Health and Wellness 3
N Black People : Smoking Marijuana at age 2 Black People Open Forum 5
G Black People : Denver Voters OK Marijuana Possession Black People Open Forum 2
kente417mojo Health and Wellness : Marijuana? What is your view? Black Health and Wellness 112