PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Image may contain: 1 person, text

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
Ok we live in an age where America is the best, right? Top dog in EVERYTHING, right?

First country to land living men on the moon, right? This is the 50th anniversary right? Ok so how come the celebration for the 50th anniversary of the moon landing isn't taking place on the...................... MOON? lol

If we've been there before we should be able to get back with ease, right? 1969 until now, look at how technology has advanced so much. The whole world carries cell phones, miniature computers in our hands, yet we can't seem to get back to the moon. 1969 we were using analog technology now we're using digital technology. I don't understand what the hiccup is. lol Hmmmmm. lol

What the problem is? lol

Doesn't it take 3 days to get the moon from earth. Why did it take 5 days to get there in 1969? Rhetorical question.

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
Ok we live in an age where America is the best, right? Top dog in EVERYTHING, right?

First country to land living men on the moon, right? This is the 50th anniversary right? Ok so how come the celebration for the 50th anniversary of the moon landing isn't taking place on the...................... MOON? lol

If we've been there before we should be able to get back with ease, right? 1969 until now, look at how technology has advanced so much. The whole world carries cell phones, miniature computers in our hands, yet we can't seem to get back to the moon. 1969 we were using analog technology now we're using digital technology. I don't understand what the hiccup is. lol Hmmmmm. lol

What the problem is? lol

Doesn't it take 3 days to get the moon from earth. Why did it take 5 days to get there in 1969? Rhetorical question.

Ha ha, MS234 you're so bad.

tenor.gif

Having had been a hard core staunch proponent of America's high tech cutting edge technological advances over other first world nations I am slowly coming to the realization that such events as the Lunar excursions have not occurred quite the way NASA would like the world to believe. Yes the ISS is what it appears to be however the moon is supposed to be littered with over one hundred (100) man made components of various sizes yet NASA has not been able to release one clear image of anything that would convince even the legally blind that they are what they are supposed to be. Did that sound right? And here I swore up and down that Hubble would shut the tin foil hat naysayers right up. Maybe between the dubious government funded star search projects if HUBBLE would stop staring at Russia and China it would prove it's 1.5 billion dollar taxpayer funded start up with a faulty mirror and 250 million dollar taxpayer funded annual cost yet not one penny has improved Earths much less America's quality of life. If NASA would have decommissioned Hubble and upgraded the STS program and worked out the Moons diminished gravity issues that could possibly affect the astronauts long term health situation we'd probably have colonies on the Moon by now. Oh yeah, I forgot Elon "The Muskrat" Musk is running things now. Ya gotta love privatization.

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
Ha ha, MS234 you're so bad.

View attachment 17395

Having had been a hard core staunch proponent of America's high tech cutting edge technological advances over other first world nations I am slowly coming to the realization that such events as the Lunar excursions have not occurred quite the way NASA would like the world to believe. Yes the ISS is what it appears to be however the moon is supposed to be littered with over one hundred (100) man made components of various sizes yet NASA has not been able to release one clear image of anything that would convince even the legally blind that they are what they are supposed to be. Did that sound right? And here I swore up and down that Hubble would shut the tin foil hat naysayers right up. Maybe between the dubious government funded star search projects if HUBBLE would stop staring at Russia and China it would prove it's 1.5 billion dollar taxpayer funded start up with a faulty mirror and 250 million dollar taxpayer funded annual cost yet not one penny has improved Earths much less America's quality of life. If NASA would have decommissioned Hubble and upgraded the STS program and worked out the Moons diminished gravity issues that could possibly affect the astronauts long term health situation we'd probably have colonies on the Moon by now. Oh yeah, I forgot Elon "The Muskrat" Musk is running things now. Ya gotta love privatization.
Nobody addresses the fact that space radiation starts about 500 miles above earth. I didn't know they made a "space suit" that radiation can't penetrate, you know the radiation that can penetrate ANYTHING. lol

I told a friend man can't go past 500 miles above earth without extreme radiation protection, they didn't believe it. I said see how far up the space shuttle goes, i bet it doesn't go past 500 miles above earth. They did the research. The research shows the space shuttle never exceeds past 350 miles above earth.

Again I ask, if we're so advanced and we were able to "place" men on the moon, how come the celebration of the 50th anniversary of the 1969 moon landing isn't taking place on the moon, in the so called year of 2019 lol.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave:
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
WooooHoooo!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay: .... Welcome Home! ... :wave: ... :heart: