Black Poetry : May see whack in college but be in contact with knowledge don't have time to track garbage try be co

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
May see whack in college but be in contact with knowledge don't
have time to track garbage try be complex and true and lie next
to truth, never stress too clever forever blessed to be better text
a letter to the whack, my Ebonics keen with electronic means
shower at night with the power of sight a tower light seem to beam
love is a phenomenon and suspense it take common sense and team
to handle it wow can' t gamble a bit, my voice dense but I have horse
sense because I can buck and my plan and luck guide me by choice
come to girls I itch for sweets which keep me in search for a chick
end up rapping to lunch and eating some Captain Crunch like picnic
kids you see so where did I go wrong? And my flow strong and quick
I desire cakes and inquire about dates there's an empire of fakes I have
to get around stand in the way of my love talk see a chick I have to grab
using vocab out of love books one hug can cook a cake stay in the lab
coming with new stuff after the use of test tube I'm in the best mood
to get a girl and yet hurl bedsheets around she's sweet and brown food
for a date, my heart be stout have to see about getting a kiss oh wow
she's probably gonna hung tongue down my throat hey body somehow
brown smoke I love you is a renown quote this could end up an affair
in bed because she have a pair of red lips and I've fed love scripts that bears
hot meaning but not screaming much body gleaming to touch this girl tease
me so please see my desire being played out in love talk my body jest freeze
get a stronger hummer use my cell phone you be like DONNA
SUMMER a “bad girl” make her “my girl” while eating LORNA
DUNE cookies they not for rookies, far as the game knock off
the dust try justify my skills, make them equal to a legal crew false
stuff won't do so don't screw me up with this one like RICK ROSS
I'm quick to get lost, it's sleep week and I see some sweet meat wet
and soft and I'm ready to set it off not ready to get lost wow no threat
promote love and hope for the club wanna dope hug I must talk to her
“so boo we in VIRGINIA BEACH at LOWES with flows and it grows more
intense I'm hardcore convinced that we can work it out at your front door
we can sketch an outline and go fetch some wine and spend some time
at my crib advance in HIPHOP then romance at the tiptop we can rewind
and skip a lot of the bularky, we can rock a fly story and occupy territory
at your home so be hardcore and strong in the bed for us both it mandatory
so lend me your ear and love will begin to appear we can end the year
being lovers my heart not empty its fill and CHIMNEY HILL is right here
across ROSEMONT ROAD, our affair planned gonna use my bare hand
to attack with hugs and will smack thugs trying to be your boyfriend stand
accused of loving you like ISAAC HAYES, HOLLAND ROAD out front
just saw a drop top roll by but girl my goal is pie never told a lie or stunt
about that, jest true friction like the NEW EDITION “A little Bit of Love”
I can git in the club

NAW PLAYER:
I'll admit I git hot a lot but not on the spot and do love HIPHOP
got cake and breast and do wanna make progress mind can't stop
love rule in force in school took a course on how to please a boy
didn't learn anything guess I have to earn a ring let love confirm
things and really it's my turn to sling love about, my hair in a perm
I'm a dame that's major you approach to gain favor got a plain pager
to contact my boyfriend and he'll give you and attack blend on life
so lets end the strife and begin nice my body itching want a love knife
to slice my cake you want me and advice to take home there's a price
when I walk absurd boys heard the noise wanna come out and play
they wanna huff and puff while the dust fly enough to justify and stay
on bedroom status I need flower in red bloom apparatus, what can I say?
Now I'm at LOWES and there's flowers inside plus I have the power
to ride in your drop top with hot brown thighs and renown pies that tower
above other girls and boys love to swirl them in bed then take a shower
bold extreme how a whole team of boys try holler at me time for the dog
collar I see may get a scholar and a degree for this but many left in the fog
so I throw butt and boys wanna blow up my do-nut like DUNKINS they be
jumping on the glazed part, a tremendous scolding, continuous folding of free
bedsheets and my lips are red heat, brown proud and stout that deserve a loud
shout, but no excuse think you wanna cut loose and kiss my lips and crowd
me with your love, by the way I'm sweet today and must sneak away from
this one dumb kiss could cause a situation, got absurd stats, heard that some
girls are trapped when a boy hurl rap in their ears Im aware and fears love talk
they'll pull up your dress, try suck breast its best to jest duck the stress
hot and recognize but not surprised boys plot disguise and they dress
alert, my perfume great don't need a roommate unless the rent overdue
my shades tint blue so I went through some stuff using my shoulder to
to hold my bra strap so far your rap is gracious you wanna gone and anoint
my lips huh? These love talk scripts hurl but you can skip out on a girl point
made, my cake is adored like your skateboard it's got rollers, look about your
hormones I'm a concern female and can't jest turn tail and run, but can't pour
my honey out and let you bust it open on the backseat either feel me dude?
I mean you wear complex bling this is true and sex maybe the sensible rude
thing to do, but not in this case it's a shock to begin with lace right off the bat
I can see straight but can't flee or escape this boy be out for cake my doormat
getting worn out from boy approach wearing a toy broach that could be a medallion
no doubt you wear tims and ready to go out on a limb and may fall off being a stallion
this funk is lame ready to jump out of a plane and be a cute with a parachute
with jump boots black it's an absolute fact you wanna kiss my lips and go cahoots
on my thing, your flows raw like a proposed law and I'm a female no doubt but
I can't bail you out that easy even make love is phat and greasy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Nowadays shook with a lot of whack facts someday may look back on this and plow my car into a tree a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Discerning Black People Politics : Blacks May Die in a New Mid-East War Black People Politics 0
HODEE Black People : Covid-19 vaccines may have potentially unpleasant side effects Black People Open Forum 2
OldSoul Black People : The 200,000-year-old city found in Southern Africa may rewrite history Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Abdul-Jabbar: We may be a divided nation, but we're united in not trusting the news media Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : VIKINGS MAY NOT BE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE, DNA STUDY FINDS Black People Open Forum 2
HODEE Black People : East Coast Will Need N95 _ Mask ( It May Not Help ) to Avoid "Silica" Glass Dust Storm Coming From Africa to the United States Black People Open Forum 2
Hamma Egypt : Native/indigenous New Zealanders or Maori may have come from Ancient Egypt according to Gerald Massey book! Egypt 0
OldSoul Black People : CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING ONLINE - May 17th - 3 Massacres of Black People & The Supreme Court Black People Open Forum 0
S Health and Wellness : Supplementing with Vitamin D may reduce susceptibility to COVID-19.. Black Health and Wellness 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Was James Brown killed? Prosecutor may open new investigation into singer's 2006 death Black Entertainment 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : 2 billion-year-old water in South Africa may hold answers to Mars mysteries Science and Technology 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Police Shootings of Unarmed Black Americans May Affect Health of Black Infants Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : The true story behind the name 'Black Friday' is much darker than you may have thought Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: look boo we can play around or simply lay down girl it's a wild day in the world a child at play may use a stick as an airplane wit a chick i Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Fun today flirt And one may work With love talk alert try get under her skirt Must slow down with the twerk Stuff expressed by her complex breast Sh Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Study on cannabis chemical as a treatment for pancreatic cancer may have 'major impact,' Harvard researcher says Science and Technology 0
R Black Poetry : She was wit a boy on fourth of July desire to flirt in a way that was fireworks may even require a twerk she here in Walmart in a mini-skirt no funny Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Have to fix his luck he's mixed up and confused may lose his girl in the drop top cruise he post th Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
HODEE Black People Politics : GARLAND...may hear this case? YES!! Black People Politics 2
R Black Poetry : HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY On Sunday we pray the last Monday in May is Memorial // Day in a pastoral way cel Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Weight Loss : Eggs May Be Bad for the Heart, a New Study Says—But There's More to the Story Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Diet soda may dramatically increase your risk of heart attack and stroke, study shows Black Health and Wellness 0
Ndugu Black People : Unless there is Black unity in the Motherland , Africa may become the nw Military theater Black People Open Forum 1
A Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : I think I may have stumble on a treatment for Vitilago. Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 0
OldSoul Black People : Earna Speaks on her African Experience - Ghana May 2018 Journey of a Lifetime Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : FASTING MAY REGENERATE ENTIRE IMMUNE SYSTEM Black Health and Wellness 1
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : WE MAY SOON STOP OR REVERSE AGING Black Health and Wellness 4
IFE Black Sports : Michael Jordan’s Legacy May Be In Peril In The Era Of wokeness Black Sports 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Flag Code: 9 Things You May Not Know About “The Star-Spangled Banner” Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Teenagers who laughed and filmed a disabled man as he drowned may face criminal charges Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Stress And Poverty May Explain High Rates Of Dementia In African-Americans Black Health and Wellness 1
R Black Poetry : the fireworks under her skirt may explode her wet pound cake ready ate on a plate my car is nice but Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr South Africa : South Africa’s Zuma May Have Finally Met The Scandal That Brings Him Down South Africa 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Eating Salt May Actually Help With Weight Loss, New Research Suggests Black Health and Wellness 0
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : Credit scoring changes may smooth path to homeownership for black Americans Black Money Business Jobs 1
Liberty Health and Wellness : The A1C Blood Sugar Test May Be Less Accurate In African-Americans Black Health and Wellness 0
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : These Americans may suffer the most from a Trump hiring freeze Black Money Business Jobs 5
freddie48 Black People Politics : British PM Theresa May to meet Trump on Friday — White House Black People Politics 1
nilevalley Black People Politics : I can't believe Donald Trump may win 12:44 a.m. Nov. 9th Black People Politics 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : You May Not Know Epsom Salt Can Ease Your Life In So Many Ways Black Health and Wellness 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : It may be the Devil, or it may be the Lord, but someone finally told Bob Dylan that he won the Nobel Black Entertainment 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Monsanto may have just ended the war on GMOs - Benefit of Purple Foods - Tips to Prolong Life Black Health and Wellness 4
Liberty Black People Politics : Ohio lawyer may spend five days in jail for wearing a Black Lives Matter pin Black People Politics 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : King Tut's dagger may have come from outer space, say scientists Science and Technology 12
R Black Poetry : HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY On Sunday we pray the last Monday in May is Memorial // Day in a pastoral way ce Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
S Black People : 39 people (aged 14 to 65) shot in the first 3-days of May in Chicago. Black People Open Forum 4
R Black Poetry : estimated true dose // of glucose // used by the brain // may amuse and entertain knowledge // s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : The Big Bang blows Atheism Sky High: Even Science May Eventually Catch Up to God’s Word Science and Technology 2
S Black People : Genocide in Chicago continues: 1,280 shootings this year so far.. already (as of May 13, 2016) Black People Open Forum 26