Black People : Maxine Waters says; Abolish Derivatives!! (Makes sense)

Putney Swope

Jun 27, 2009
The Obama team says it will force the high rollers to back their derivatives with more capital, so that they will be less likely to implode. But the derivatives market is nominally valued at $592 trillion, about 12 times the value of all the goods and services produced per year on the planet Earth! It would require far, far more money than exists in the entire world to make the planet safe for derivatives. They must be abolished, before they implode again.
Black California Congresswoman Maxine Waters has introduced legislation to do just that: ban credit-default swap derivatives. “Preventing all credit-default swaps is essential,” said Congresswoman Waters, “to bringing stability to the market and preventing a similar crisis in the future.”
The crisis set off by derivatives has stripped African Americans of hundreds of billions of dollars in wealth – a catastrophe of historical proportions that has undone much of the economic progress of several generations. Congresswoman Waters’ bill, HR 3145 [4], has no co-sponsors, as yet. We shall see how the rest of the Congressional Black Caucus responds. This is a clear choice of doing what is necessary to protect Black America, or going along with Barack Obama and his Wall Street friends.

full article;
http://www.blackagendareport.com/?q=print/content/maxine-waters-vs-fatal-derivatives

Keita Kenyatta

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
We represent 12% of the population in this country and as such, we don't even have the right to mention anything about a black america. The reality is that we are more of an un-welcome virus that trying to adapt ourselves to a program that doesn't fit us....and we're paying the cost educationally, economically, politically, judicially and mentally.

Putney Swope

Jun 27, 2009
And when the economic leveis break

We represent 12% of the population in this country and as such, we don't even have the right to mention anything about a black america. The reality is that we are more of an un-welcome virus that trying to adapt ourselves to a program that doesn't fit us....and we're paying the cost educationally, economically, politically, judicially and mentally.
Right here were Black folks live and can hardly afford an Amtrak ticket let alone a $1300.00 one way trip of repatriation, what do you suggest we should do to help the 60% of that 12% who will catch the hell, from what this siaster hads mentioned?

A computer can analyze anything but it cannot be creative and form solutions

Keita Kenyatta

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
Right here were Black folks live and can hardly afford an Amtrak ticket let alone a $1300.00 one way trip of repatriation, what do you suggest we should do to help the 60% of that 12% who will catch the hell, from what this siaster hads mentioned?

A computer can analyze anything but it cannot be creative and form solutions
I had a three hour class tonight. Where was you at? Now you come in here asking questions to issues that I have already dealt with by presenting facts, history, our conditioning, cause and effect and our survival for the future. So I'm like, "where was you at?"

Putney Swope

Jun 27, 2009
I asked a question in response to a post made

I had a three hour class tonight. Where was you at? Now you come in here asking questions to issues that I have already dealt with by presenting facts, history, our conditioning, cause and effect and our survival for the future. So I'm like, "where was you at?"
I just got here anyone can say they are a teacher but however I learn from everyone here, I don't think or feel anyone is more important then the other, except the respect due Destee and the moderators, so
just asking a respones for a post,
and not looking to get into folks ego issues1!!

Asante' Sana

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.