Nation of Gods and Earths : mathematics

Universal King Mahdi

Oct 10, 2013
Peace! I have seen different ways that three of the degrees in the math are written. I want to make sure I have them correct.
I have seen culture or freedom, my understanding was that it was culture/freedom.Islam is our culture and freedom is what we have from living out this divine way life.To my understanding you can't have one with out the other, so why would it be an or there? And so on with power/refinement , build /destroy.Someone please make knowledge born!

Precise Allah

Jun 16, 2009
Atlanta Georgia
Occupation
Peacemaker
Peace! I have seen different ways that three of the degrees in the math are written. I want to make sure I have them correct.
I have seen culture or freedom, my understanding was that it was culture/freedom.Islam is our culture and freedom is what we have from living out this divine way life.To my understanding you can't have one with out the other, so why would it be an or there? And so on with power/refinement , build /destroy.Someone please make knowledge born!
Peace,

When addressing the content of our 8 point star I generally advise people to connect with the person they got it from. As a matter of fact, I don't have Freedom or Refinement in my math and I don't give it out that way.

Peace

Universal King Mahdi

Oct 10, 2013
Peace,

When addressing the content of our 8 point star I generally advise people to connect with the person they got it from. As a matter of fact, I don't have Freedom or Refinement in my math and I d
Pe
Pea
Peace,

When addressing the content of our 8 point star I generally advise people to connect with the person they got it from. As a matter of fact, I don't have Freedom or Refinement in my math and I don't give it out that way.

Peace God! So your just say Culture and Power?

Precise Allah

Jun 16, 2009
Atlanta Georgia
Occupation
Peacemaker
Peace,

Yes. The way I teach it you should become familiar with the various ways people get these teachings and be able to build on them all.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.