Black Muslims : Mass Incarceration + Silence = Genocide

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
It's gon take a MASS movement to help overcome the genecide of the black man in America. Begins with him as President to set a precedence.

And you know where he, Obama, can start? By filing as a "friend of the court" on behalf of the brothers in NYC. If he does that, he'll be saying that he's not only with gays and illegals, but he's with US, BLACK AMERICANS.

Don't hold your breath. Obama didn't run on doing anything for black people and he never plans on doing anything for black AMERICANS. He knows we're in his hip pocket. He knows we will suffer on HIS behalf and he doesn't have to reciprocate by even acknowledging that we exist.

"There is no white America. There is no black America." Remember that? Better yet, ask some of those black students who had his back when he was running for President of the Harvard Law Review who the REAL Barack Obama is. He cut his teeth suckering black people on them!

Hear me well. Obama is not a bad guy. He's just self-centered, egotistical and disdainful of the hopes, dreams and the Will of black people to "complain" (and never, EVER fight him!). The only way to look at our black prez is as just another politician - make noise. Demand he send the Justice Dept. in as Friend of the Court in NYC. Otherwise, well, nothing changed for the black students at the Harvard Law Review. After he's left office, we'll see, we will be in the exact same place we were BEFORE we ever heard of Barack Hussein Obama.

candeesweet

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Aug 20, 2010
And you know where he, Obama, can start? By filing as a "friend of the court" on behalf of the brothers in NYC. If he does that, he'll be saying that he's not only with gays and illegals, but he's with US, BLACK AMERICANS.

Don't hold your breath. Obama didn't run on doing anything for black people and he never plans on doing anything for black AMERICANS. He knows we're in his hip pocket. He knows we will suffer on HIS behalf and he doesn't have to reciprocate by even acknowledging that we exist.

"There is no white America. There is no black America." Remember that? Better yet, ask some of those black students who had his back when he was running for President of the Harvard Law Review who the REAL Barack Obama is. He cut his teeth suckering black people on them!

Hear me well. Obama is not a bad guy. He's just self-centered, egotistical and disdainful of the hopes, dreams and the Will of black people to "complain" (and never, EVER fight him!). The only way to look at our black prez is as just another politician - make noise. Demand he send the Justice Dept. in as Friend of the Court in NYC. Otherwise, well, nothing changed for the black students at the Harvard Law Review. After he's left office, we'll see, we will be in the exact same place we were BEFORE we ever heard of Barack Hussein Obama.
Alright then Kadijah. You doing u for sure!

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009

You know, I'm surely not holding my breath.

vanity, vanity, all is vanity, that's what I think when I read your post, and I agree. I wonder what your comment are about the first lady in regards to president Obama. I really don't even know how to phrase what I'm thinking yet. But I suppose, I'm thinking out loud and still haven't reached a conclusion on my feelings about how he would think about and/or relate his African American wife in regards to Black people as a whole. I mean, if he is 'a politician' when it comes to issues, I wonder too, what her position is in regards to issues that affect 'her people'.

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
Interesting question that. But as I didn't vote her into any office, it doesn't matter (since I don't know her, personally). No, the attitude that matters is that of her husband, the man I did vote for POTUS. And, if I had to do it all over, I'd still vote for him. Only diff is that this time, I'd be voting AGAINST McCain and then Romney, rather than FOR the black man in the white house.

And your vanity, vanity, vanity notation is prolly on target. Obama always wanted to be POTUS. A lawyer friend told me that when Obama first applied for his job with the law firm he met Michelle at, that he stood up in a room of new hires and said he would one day be President (of course, all those white folk laughed at him behind closed doors). In all his wanting to be President, however, he never once said he wanted to be president to help black people. Thus, it was most certainly "vanity," i.e., a fulfillment of his personal ambition.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.